[OVER] Rookie Low ball Auction! SHIPPED EVERYTHING!

Syncsy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Coming Soon. Check Back Dec.26

Hey guys, I'm REALLY tempted to start up a Lowball but I dont know how but I'll try!. Anyone willing to help? (BTW I have over 100+ ratings in Ebay!)

If you guys help me in any way, ill try to support the community by doing a give-away or something!

RULES:
1. Bids are to be posted in this thread to qualify; outbidding somebody requires a new post
2. Minimum $1 first bid, then WHOLE DOLLAR INCREMENTS ONLY

3. Limited to U.S. delivery addresses; Shipping Cost for standard game, case, and cards are $3.50 and $1.25 for additional. SINGLE cards and "disc only" games are $2.50.

4. ALL CAGs ARE COMMITTED TO THEIR BIDS (negative feedback for non-payers)

5. Payment via PAYPAL ONLY!
6. Believe in the heart of the cards and don't give up on bidding! Have fun! 

GAMES

:360: Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition (SEALED) - $16 commandercody83

:360: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (SEALED) - $3 RPGamer246

:ps3: Lair (DIsc Only)

:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection -  $7 beard.

:3ds: Professor Layton And The Miracle Mask - $11 beard.

:ds:  I Spy Castle (Cart Only)  :hot: 

:ds:  Imagine Fashion Designer New York (Cart Only)  :hot: 

ps2.gif
 Resident Evil 4 (Damaged Case)  :hot:

ps2.gif
 State Of Emergency (Greatest Hits Disc Only)

ps2.gif
 StuntMan (Disc Only)

ps2.gif
 Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (Greatest Hits Disc Only)

ps2.gif
 FreekStyle (Greatest Hits Disc Only)

ps2.gif
 Formula One 2001 (Disc Only)

ps2.gif
 Metal Gear Solid 3 (Subsistence Disc One Only)

nintendo_gamecube.png
 Tony's Hawk American Wasteland (Disc Only)

nintendo_gamecube.png
 Naruto Clash Of Ninja (Disc Only)

nintendo_gamecube.png
 Spyro Enter The DragonFly - $3 2hott

nintendo_gamecube.png
 Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut (Gamestop Case)  :hot: - $3 RPGAMER246

nintendo_gamecube.png
 Sonic Heroes (Disc Only)  :hot:

nintendo_gamecube.png
 Sonic Riders (Disc Only)  :hot:

nintendo_gamecube.png
 Ultimate Spider Man (Dog Chewed Box)  :hot:

nintendo_gamecube.png
 StarFox Adventures (Disc Only)  :hot: - $1 RoytheRobot 

GAME CASES

:ds: Grand Theft Auto ChinaTown Wars

:ds: MarioKart DS

:ds: Animal Crossing Wild World

:ds: Naruto Ninja Destiny

:ds: Exit DS

:ds: Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

:ds: Elite Beat Agents (damaged)

nintendo_gamecube.png
Metroid Prime 1 (Players Choice)  :hot: 

nintendo_gamecube.png
Shadow The Hedgehog  :hot:

:ps3: Tekken 6 UK Steelbook (No inserts)

:360: WWE 2K14   :hot: 

Wii.gif
 Kirby's Dream Collection Special edition (Cardboard Box And Inserts)  :hot: 

GAME CONSOLES (Defective)

:ds: NDS Lite (Cracked heavily in hinges, still works!) Charger included - $1 RagabooMustang

psp.gif
 PSP 1000 ( Has a annoying deep scratch in the middle screen, if you even consider that a defect! Works great! Lost charger  :wall: )  :hot: - $10 RoytheRobot 

ACCERISORIES

nintendo_gamecube.png
 1x GameCube controller (original) pretty beat up (see pics) - $5 BSQRTS6

Wii.gif
 1x Wii Controller (missing back cover) B button doesn't recoil

MISC.

blue_e10.gif
 Yu-Gi-Oh Blue Eyes White Dragon NM! - 1$ RPGamer246 

tumblr_static_5gmx4duqzio8gwgsc4sc0g0sk.gif
  Yu-Gi-Oh Collectible tin Bundle! The more bids, the bigger it gets! - 5$ RPGamer246

dpiconani151.gif
 Pokemon Mini-Binder! (Sealed)

ALL ITEMS SHOULD WORK AND INCLUDE EVERYTHING UNLESS NOTED. ENDS 2/14/15,AT MIDNIGHT! LIST WILL INCREASE OVER TIME!

* :hot: = NEW LISTING

GRAND TOTALS

beard. - 22.75$  :whee: SHIPPED!

RPGamer246 - 19.25$ -  :whee:- SHIPPED!

commandercody83 - 19.50$ -  :whee: SHIPPED!

RoytheRobot - 15.75$ -   :whee: SHIPPED!

BSQRTS6 - 8.50$ -   :whee: SHIPPED!

2hott - 6.50$ -   :whee: SHIPPED!

Ragaboomustang - 4.50$ -     :whee: SHIPPED! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in some stuff, but what is it that you are confused about in regards to listing and setting it up?

To be honest, you could probably steal formatting from other lowballs and then just customize it the way you'd like!

I'm definitely interested in some stuff, but what is it that you are confused about in regards to listing and setting it up?

To be honest, you could probably steal formatting from other lowballs and then just customize it the way you'd like!
well I need a layout, and help how to ship heavy stuff like the n64. And STEALING IS BAD! :shame: :rofl:

well I need a layout, and help how to ship heavy stuff like the n64. And STEALING IS BAD! :shame: :rofl:
It's not really stealing, yet borrowing. And you can set a flat rate for shipping in the rules (i.e. $4 for an initial item and an additional $1.50 per extra item) or you can state that it will cost whatever the post office wants to charge. Most people here will follow your rules.

Just make sure the box you put it in is not too big, so the N64 won't slide around and get damaged. Also, make sure you use bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts.

You can find out how much shipping is by figuring out the weight of the console and the zip code you are sending it to on the USPS website.

Also, is that Metal Gear Solid HD the PS3 or Xbox 360 version.

Just make sure the box you put it in is not too big, so the N64 won't slide around and get damaged. Also, make sure you use bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts.

You can find out how much shipping is by figuring out the weight of the console and the zip code you are sending it to on the USPS website.

Also, is that Metal Gear Solid HD the PS3 or Xbox 360 version.
PS3 man

Are this yu gi oh cards the early ones? how many of them do you have? do they come in a binder?
I'm planning to do a "Mystery Box" dealing with yugioh cards. The more people bid on it, the more it comes with! will come with a collectible tin and more depending on the outcome. Did that answer your question?

I'm planning to do a "Mystery Box" dealing with yugioh cards. The more people bid on it, the more it comes with! will come with a collectible tin and more depending on the outcome. Did that answer your question?
Yeah it did thanks. I use to have a lot when I was a kid and I guess they either got stolen or I lost them. Every time I see them I want to buy a pack but I don't like the new ones so if I bought an older pack it be a lot better. I don't plan on playing with them I just want them for nostalgias sake. I would be willing to make a bid if I could see some of the cards.

Yeah it did thanks. I use to have a lot when I was a kid and I guess they either got stolen or I lost them. Every time I see them I want to buy a pack but I don't like the new ones so if I bought an older pack it be a lot better. I don't plan on playing with them I just want them for nostalgias sake. I would be willing to make a bid if I could see some of the cards.
Yeah I'll post some pics later today when I get home around four P.M. EST. Are you looking for anything in particular?

Yeah I'll post some pics later today when I get home around four P.M. EST. Are you looking for anything in particular?
Since I don't plan on playing with them I pretty much just have interest in the "monsters". The warrior class has always been my favorite but I'm a big fan of all the originals. Dragons, magicians, ect. Bonus interest for holographic cards sense I like shiny things.

I'm sure others are interested in different cards.

Since I don't plan on playing with them I pretty much just have interest in the "monsters". The warrior class has always been my favorite but I'm a big fan of all the originals. Dragons, magicians, ect. Bonus interest for holographic cards sense I like shiny things.

I'm sure others are interested in different cards.
posted some pics!

It's a pain in the ass.

Last time I took 2 flat rate boxes, hooked them together, then wrapped it in brown craft paper. It was about $10 to send.
Is that the only way? There's not a box that fits it at all? I've seen people ship it in long, rectangular boxes, but where can I get that? Anyways thanks for helping!

Is that the only way? There's not a box that fits it at all? I've seen people ship it in long, rectangular boxes, but where can I get that? Anyways thanks for helping!
not in the flat rate category of boxes, there is only 3 box sizes. you'd have to buy.

i'd also be interested in yu gi oh cards. I too prefer originals with a few new dragons...but I'd buy em all in a bundle =p

I was going the cheapass route.

You would have to purchase a box of some sort. I looked at it this way: it costs $10 to ship, so find the best cheap packing I can for it.

i'd also be interested in yu gi oh cards. I too prefer originals with a few new dragons...but I'd buy em all in a bundle =p
Yeah i'll try to make it as "classic" as possible lol. I'll post more yugioh pics and games tomorrow. And it will start tomorrow!

I'm not being an ass, but that is a LONG time away.

Don't get mad if you don't get bids, as more people will bid as the ending date gets closer.

You also may want to set a time for it to end.

Please, don't be like other half-ass lowballs on here.

k. should update ur first post with date and time.

like cookie said since its so far off you'll get more bids the closer it gets.

Seriously guys, thanks for the harsh criticism. I really mean it. Updated time and date! Will update conditions, pics, etc. tomorrow.

bread's done
Back