- - - - -

[OVER] Rookie Low ball Auction! SHIPPED EVERYTHING!

lowball trading

#1 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:09 PM

Coming Soon. Check Back Dec.26

Spoiler

#2 DomPaolo  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:46 PM

I'm definitely interested in some stuff, but what is it that you are confused about in regards to listing and setting it up?

To be honest, you could probably steal formatting from other lowballs and then just customize it the way you'd like!

• Syncsy likes this

#3 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:54 PM

I'm definitely interested in some stuff, but what is it that you are confused about in regards to listing and setting it up?

To be honest, you could probably steal formatting from other lowballs and then just customize it the way you'd like!

well I need a layout, and help how to ship heavy stuff like the n64. And STEALING IS BAD!  :shame:  :rofl:

#4 DomPaolo  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:02 PM

well I need a layout, and help how to ship heavy stuff like the n64. And STEALING IS BAD!  :shame:  :rofl:

It's not really stealing, yet borrowing. And you can set a flat rate for shipping in the rules (i.e. $4 for an initial item and an additional $1.50 per extra item) or you can state that it will cost whatever the post office wants to charge. Most people here will follow your rules.

• Syncsy likes this

#5 MSU_DVM   Let's Go Heat! CAGiversary!   1091 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:06 PM

Just make sure the box you put it in is not too big, so the N64 won't slide around and get damaged. Also, make sure you use bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts. 

You can find out how much shipping is by figuring out the weight of the console and the zip code you are sending it to on the USPS website.

Also, is that Metal Gear Solid HD the PS3 or Xbox 360 version.

• Syncsy likes this

#6 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

Just make sure the box you put it in is not too big, so the N64 won't slide around and get damaged. Also, make sure you use bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts. 

You can find out how much shipping is by figuring out the weight of the console and the zip code you are sending it to on the USPS website.

Also, is that Metal Gear Solid HD the PS3 or Xbox 360 version.

PS3 man

#7 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:18 PM

also, do you know how to create "spoiler" tab thingy?

#8 MSU_DVM   Let's Go Heat! CAGiversary!   1091 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:25 PM

also, do you know how to create "spoiler" tab thingy?

[spoiler ] Put your text here [/spoiler ] Without the spaces inside the brackets.

• Syncsy likes this

#9 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:54 PM

[spoiler ] Put your text here [/spoiler ] Without the spaces inside the brackets.

I feel like a true CAG member right now! thanks lol

• MSU_DVM likes this

#10 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:40 PM

Looking good so far?

• DomPaolo likes this

#11 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:30 AM

BTW does anyone know how to ship GH guitars? I'll put it on the list if someone explains how!

#12 Kikyou1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   664 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:13 AM

Are this yu gi oh cards the early ones? how many of them do you have? do they come in a binder?

• Syncsy likes this

#13 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

Are this yu gi oh cards the early ones? how many of them do you have? do they come in a binder?

Umm yes they're going to vary from the first few sets all the way into the new challengers set!

#14 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

And I have TONS of these cards ranging from all rarities!

#15 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

I'm planning to do a "Mystery Box" dealing with yugioh cards. The more people bid on it, the more it comes with! will come with a collectible tin and more depending on the outcome. Did that answer your question?

• Kikyou1 likes this

#16 Kikyou1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   664 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:14 PM

I'm planning to do a "Mystery Box" dealing with yugioh cards. The more people bid on it, the more it comes with! will come with a collectible tin and more depending on the outcome. Did that answer your question?

Yeah it did thanks. I use to have a lot when I was a kid and I guess they either got stolen or I lost them. Every time I see them I want to buy a pack but I don't like the new ones so if I bought an older pack it be a lot better. I don't plan on playing with them I just want them for nostalgias sake. I would be willing to make a bid if I could see some of the cards.

#17 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:26 PM

Yeah it did thanks. I use to have a lot when I was a kid and I guess they either got stolen or I lost them. Every time I see them I want to buy a pack but I don't like the new ones so if I bought an older pack it be a lot better. I don't plan on playing with them I just want them for nostalgias sake. I would be willing to make a bid if I could see some of the cards.

Yeah I'll post some pics later today when I get home around four P.M. EST. Are you looking for anything in particular?

#18 Kikyou1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   664 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

Yeah I'll post some pics later today when I get home around four P.M. EST. Are you looking for anything in particular?

Since I don't plan on playing with them I pretty much just have interest in the "monsters". The warrior class has always been my favorite but I'm a big fan of all the originals. Dragons, magicians, ect. Bonus interest for holographic cards sense I like shiny things.

I'm sure others are interested in different cards.

• Syncsy likes this

#19 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:03 AM

Since I don't plan on playing with them I pretty much just have interest in the "monsters". The warrior class has always been my favorite but I'm a big fan of all the originals. Dragons, magicians, ect. Bonus interest for holographic cards sense I like shiny things.

I'm sure others are interested in different cards.

posted some pics!

#20 CookieParty   Artist formerly known as Burritoman CAGiversary!   3260 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

CookieParty

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:36 AM

BTW does anyone know how to ship GH guitars? I'll put it on the list if someone explains how!

It's a pain in the ass.

Last time I took 2 flat rate boxes, hooked them together, then wrapped it in brown craft paper. It was about $10 to send.

• Syncsy likes this

#21 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:23 PM

It's a pain in the ass.

Last time I took 2 flat rate boxes, hooked them together, then wrapped it in brown craft paper. It was about $10 to send.

Is that the only way? There's not a box that fits it at all? I've seen people ship it in long, rectangular boxes, but where can I get that? Anyways thanks for helping!

#22 wuulee  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:41 PM

Is that the only way? There's not a box that fits it at all? I've seen people ship it in long, rectangular boxes, but where can I get that? Anyways thanks for helping!

not in the flat rate category of boxes, there is only 3 box sizes. you'd have to buy.

• CookieParty likes this

#23 wuulee  

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:43 PM

i'd also be interested in yu gi oh cards. I too prefer originals with a few new dragons...but I'd buy em all in a bundle =p

• Syncsy likes this

#24 CookieParty   Artist formerly known as Burritoman CAGiversary!   3260 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

CookieParty

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:05 PM

I was going the cheapass route.

You would have to purchase a box of some sort. I looked at it this way: it costs $10 to ship, so find the best cheap packing I can for it.

• Syncsy likes this

#25 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:41 AM

i'd also be interested in yu gi oh cards. I too prefer originals with a few new dragons...but I'd buy em all in a bundle =p

Yeah i'll try to make it as "classic" as possible lol. I'll post more yugioh pics and games tomorrow. And it will start tomorrow!

• MSU_DVM likes this

#26 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:28 PM

LIVE!

#27 RPGamer246   I Game You Game We Game CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 February 2015 - 11:38 PM

blue_e10.gif Yu-Gi-Oh Blue Eyes White Dragon NM! - $1

tumblr_static_5gmx4duqzio8gwgsc4sc0g0sk.  Yu-Gi-Oh Collectible tin Bundle! The more bids, the bigger it gets! - $1

• Syncsy likes this

#28 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:14 AM

blue_e10.gif Yu-Gi-Oh Blue Eyes White Dragon NM! - $1

tumblr_static_5gmx4duqzio8gwgsc4sc0g0sk.  Yu-Gi-Oh Collectible tin Bundle! The more bids, the bigger it gets! - $1

Any questions dealing with the cards? Updated your bid!

#29 wuulee  

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:44 AM

end date?

#30 Syncsy   Syncsy CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:04 AM

end date?

2/21/14

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lowball, trading