Chrono Trigger Resurrection

I'm not really excited about, but that's coming from one who doesn't get much joy out of playing this game. I had it for about six months and played it for three hours, I never got into it.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I'm not really excited about, but that's coming from one who doesn't get much joy out of playing this game. I had it for about six months and played it for three hours, I never got into it.[/quote]

And I thouroughly thank you for that :)

woah!

cronosroom3.jpg

i smell a lawsuit or a great start in the game business, or both

Wow, five people can create a game that looks as good as a Dreamcast game? (models remind me of Grandia II)

The remade music is sweet as hell too. I hope this is actually completed at some point, I will download it immediately upon release!

It sure looks interesting, but the tiny UN weapons inspectors in my brain are sending me warnings that it's a dangerous amount of weapons grade bolognium. I'll believe it when I can play it (ie never, since Square will come in there and "buy them out" with baseball bats.)

I hope they can afford the website hits. The cost of their web traffic may put them out of business.

bread's done
Back