My kitty is sick.

d3adliner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
This is the fundraiser for my kitty Bella Mina. Just posting it in some of the places I visit frequently. Any/all help is GREATLY appreciated. If you read and choose not to either because you are unable to, or simply don't want to... that's fine too. Thank you for at least looking. :)

http://gfwd.at/1zeevOv

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you luck!!!  I just had to pay over $2,500 for one of my Bernese mountain dogs to have a sock surgically removed from his intestines...  I should have tried to raise some funds to cover the cost but that was kind of a emergency! 

Thank you. I hope his is doing well! It's sad that pet care is so expensive, even for the smallest thing. People care to, for that matter. This same kitty ate a part of a foam flip-flop and was unable to pass it through and was going to require surgery to have it removed so we know how much that costs to have done. Being on limited incomes we were not able to pay that high of a price and  took her home to spend our final night with her before bringing her back in in the morning to lay her to rest.... which was just a day or tow before Christmas. Well... after several days of being sick and RIGHT before bringing her to the vet... she pooped it out.

But anyway. Yeah. We hope your boy is recovering well and don't eat any more socks! :)

Good luck man - I've spent a ton on vet bills over the past few years on my cats. Ask your vet if they have preventative care plans, or call around and see if there's one that did. This past week, I would have had a $350 vet bill for testing and an exam, but due to the plan, my visit was $0 after agreeing to pay $44 a month covering a range of things. You can also ask them if you can pay in installments - if you've got a rapport with your vet, they'll probably go for that.

Have you tried Care Credit? It's a credit card you can use to pay for pet bills. You can apply online and there is no interest for the first six months.

bread's done
Back