Mario Party 10 with Mario amiibo Figure Bundle $59.99 (Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart)

I feel like since they are releasing a normal Mario amiibo line with Mario being confirmed to have the same pose as the one in this bundle, it will be cheaper to get both separately when it gets put on BB's site

[quote name="LonelyBacteria" post="12513035" timestamp="1424292490"]Mario Party 10 Bundle

Didn't see anything posted about this but best buy has this up for pre order now.

If this is old, don't kill meh :twoguns: :whee:[/quote]
Grabbed mine, I considered in store pickup but I just don't trust my store enough so I had it shipped. Thanks for the heads up!

I feel like since they are releasing a normal Mario amiibo line with Mario being confirmed to have the same pose as the one in this bundle, it will be cheaper to get both separately when it gets put on BB's site
Unless I'm missing something, wouldn't it actually be more expensive if bought separately?

Assuming the base game on it's own is $49.99 and the Mario Amiibo is $12.99, it would equal $62.98, minus GCU 20% equals $50.38, before taxes.

Another $2.39 more, plus tax, than the bundle itself. And you get the collector's box as well, if you care about that. I know I do.

Did anyone else notice their Mario party 10 bundle is now showing $49.99 in the order invoice, instead of the $59.99 price tag that it originally was? ...cause that's what I'm seeing now. Ordered from Amazon.

Yeah we know.

We already have an entire thread devoted to non deal, msrp
Cheap_ass_gamer.JPG

:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Unless I'm missing something, wouldn't it actually be more expensive if bought separately?

Assuming the base game on it's own is $49.99 and the Mario Amiibo is $12.99, it would equal $62.98, minus GCU 20% equals $50.38, before taxes.

Another $2.39 more, plus tax, than the bundle itself. And you get the collector's box as well, if you care about that. I know I do.
Should have explained what I meant...

Without a doubt, these are gonna sell out because of scalpers wanting to resell, thinking it will be worth more money because it is a special edition, yet sooner or later, the Mario amiibo included in it will be released, yet scalpers will be like "Oh but mine has special cardboard that anyone can print herpaderp"

Noice. Just in time to use my $10 rewards cert before it expires on Friday. 

Woo woo Best Buy! Odd that Best Buy has it at $60 opposed to Amazon's $50. Almost makes them even after the 20% off and after tax. 

Noice. Just in time to use my $10 rewards cert before it expires on Friday.

Woo woo Best Buy! Odd that Best Buy has it at $60 opposed to Amazon's $50. Almost makes them even after the 20% off and after tax.
Not really that odd considering the MSRP is $60 and every other retailer is selling it for that.

54.81 for buying them separate. 51.xx for buying the bundle. Few bucks is worth it I suppose. If they were smart they would have included a le amiibo, it would've drove sales for their game, especially with this amiubo craze, too bad Nintendo doesn't make sense most of the time.

54.81 for buying them separate. 51.xx for buying the bundle. Few bucks is worth it I suppose. If they were smart they would have included a le amiibo, it would've drove sales for their game, especially with this amiubo craze, too bad Nintendo doesn't make sense most of the time.
Have you not seen the leaked "Gold amiibo edition" poster from Walmart? Chances are at least one retailer will be doing exclusive amiibos with the launch of this game.

Didn't they say that this bundle would be the only way to get the Mario Party version of the Mario Amiibo? I think I read that it was a limited exclusivity, but still a LE for a little while.

Ordered one at BB with GCU.  Really excited for the game.  Hopefully it will have a lot of great original mini games!

You are a saint! Canceled my Amazon pre-order and just got this one with my GCU membership! Saved me about 10 bucks.
It was $49.99 for my pre-order on Amazon.

It's $59.99 from Best Buy, my GCU brings it down to $48 but still would've liked to have seen a 20% discount on $50

So Amazon adjusted the price for me yesterday before it was increased again today.  Today's rep says she can't adjust the price, but that they'll refund the difference after it ships.  Sure, I'll trust that.

So Amazon adjusted the price for me yesterday before it was increased again today. Today's rep says she can't adjust the price, but that they'll refund the difference after it ships. Sure, I'll trust that.
Yeah there's some BS going on here, I'm going to keep on top of this.

I'm with nintendokingdom. I bought the Amiibo bundle on Amazon for $60 but about a week later I got an email saying they adjusted the price to $50. My orders still shows the Amiibo bundle for $54 after tax.

yea my Amazon bundle is $50 also with amiibo even though it was sold out everyone who got in on the initial preorder had there adjusted to $49.99 automatically within a week of it going up

Has to be against some sort of a law to just charge something you didn't agree to.
From the earlier posts in the thread (first two quotes above) it sounds like everyone preordered at Amazon for the $59.99 price and then after it sold out had it adjusted in their order history to $49.99 for some reason by Amazon. Amazon has since corrected that mistake. Kind of shady for Amazon to correct their mistake like that but in no ways is it against the law since just about everybody pressed the preorder button when it was $59.99.

From the earlier posts in the thread (first two quotes above) it sounds like everyone preordered at Amazon for the $59.99 price and then after it sold out had it adjusted in their order history to $49.99 for some reason by Amazon. Amazon has since corrected that mistake. Kind of shady for Amazon to correct their mistake like that but in no ways is it against the law since just about everybody pressed the preorder button when it was $59.99.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/promotions/details/popup/AWT354OR7BM1U except it goes completely against there own policy

bread's done
Back