Best deal on a decent laptop?

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
My current Dell is 3.5 years old and on its last legs. Looking to get a decent replacement that will be used for Internet surfing, store about 50-100 GB of music on it, and be able to handle some basic spreadsheets when I work from home. Budget is around $400 but willing to go $500 if needed. I've heard good things about HP and Acer but wanted to get some other CAG thoughts? Any good deals at retailers like Best Buy or Staples right now for one? Appreciate any help!

I'm also looking for one, in willing to spend a little more though, up to $800, since my current one is 8 years old, lmao.
even though it still works but it's just slow, it's an hp and I would definitely recommend hp.

My current Dell is 3.5 years old and on its last legs. Looking to get a decent replacement that will be used for Internet surfing, store about 50-100 GB of music on it, and be able to handle some basic spreadsheets when I work from home. Budget is around $400 but willing to go $500 if needed. I've heard good things about HP and Acer but wanted to get some other CAG thoughts? Any good deals at retailers like Best Buy or Staples right now for one? Appreciate any help!
not sure if helps or is ymmv but I bought my current hp last year at walmart for around 260$. 240 plus tax.

bread's done
Back