Target 2/8-2/14 Buy $40 worth of Movies, Music, and Books, get $10 Off Coupon

detectiveconan16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
That's the best part of the ad, a coupon for $10 of $40 your purchase of movies, music, and books. So get your Sunday Newspaper!

Edited:

From bfett9

yep there are two coupons, my store had signs up for 5 off 25

You can send a text to 827438 (or TARGET) for the mobile versions of the coupons.
  • For the $10 off $40, text MOVIES
  • For the $5 off $25 text MUSIC
---

All DVD unless otherwise noted:

$18DVD $23BluRay Alexander and the Terrible...

$23 Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack 101 Dalmatians

$17DVD $20Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack Nightcrawler

$13DVD $17Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack Lego Justice League

$17DVD $20Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack Kill the Messenger

$9- Simpsons Season 15

$13 Modern Family Season 4

$13 Burn Notice Season 7

$14 Vikings S1

$8 Bones S8

$15DVD $20BluRay Black Sails

$25DVD $28BluRay Downton Abbey S5

$14 Sons of Anarchy

$8 Value DVDs, including ET, Spider-Man Trilogy, Hunger Games, 42, World War Z

$15 Book of Life

$13: Expendables 3

$18 Lucy

$15 Maze Runner

--

$10 CDs:

Charlie Wilson: Forever Charlie

Kanye Favorite: Taylor Swift 1989

Bette Midler: It's the Girls

Ne-Yo Non Fiction

Falloutboy: American Beauty/Psycho

---

$11 Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack

$12.76 50 Shades Paperback

---

$19.56 JD Robb- Obsession with Death

--

$130 Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker

$15% off select earbuds inc. Skullcandy Ink'd, Jib, Philips

$88 Crosley 5-in-1 Music Player with Vinyl, CD, Cassette, AM/FM Radio, Smartphone/Ipod input

$60 Crosley Cruiser Turntable

Last edited by a moderator:
I jumped onto Google and checked around. Mostly some DVD sales...one highlight is Black Sails Season 1 for $15 on DVD/$20 on Blu. Blu also has digital copy, I think. The show's entertaining, but I dunno if $20 is worth it just yet...

http://www.target.com/p/black-sails-the-complete-first-season-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray/-/A-16862409#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=black+sails

and

http://www.target.com/p/black-sails-the-complete-first-season/-/A-16851985#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=black+sails

Title says it all. Nab Black Sails Season 1 for $15 on DVD or $20 for Blu and UV. In addition, Target will be running an in-ad coupon that knocks $5 off of a $25+ purchase of music, movies, or books. So you can nab yourself, say, the DVD season with a couple of the $8 DVD movies in this sale for $26 (w/ coupon), or the Blu/UV with a DVD movie for $23.

Or if you really want to get crazy, you can buy both sets for $30 and get Blu/DVD/UV in two packages.

Season 2's into its third episode this Saturday. It's a fun watch. I myself am really debating getting this for this price.

Is Black Sails any good? My Target has the limited
Packaging blu ray for $12.xx. Looks to be an online purchase that was returned to the store. I still don't understand why they heavily discount online returns.

That's the best part of the ad, a coupon for $10 of $40 your purchase of movies, music, and books. So get your Sunday Newspaper!

Edited:

---

All DVD unless otherwise noted:

$18DVD $23BluRay Alexander and the Terrible...

$23 Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack 101 Dalmatians

$17DVD $20Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack Nightcrawler

$13DVD $17Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack Lego Justice League

$17DVD $20Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo Pack Kill the Messenger

$9- Simpsons Season 15

$13 Modern Family Season 4

$13 Burn Notice Season 7

$14 Vikings S1

$8 Bones S8

$15DVD $20BluRay Black Sails

$25DVD $28BluRay Downton Abbey S5

$14 Sons of Anarchy

$8 Value DVDs, including ET, Spider-Man Trilogy, Hunger Games, 42, World War Z

$15 Book of Life

$13: Expendables 3

$18 Lucy

$15 Maze Runner

--

$10 CDs:

Charlie Wilson: Forever Charlie

Kanye Favorite: Taylor Swift 1989

Bette Midler: It's the Girls

Ne-Yo Non Fiction

Falloutboy: American Beauty/Psycho

---

$11 Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack

$12.76 50 Shades Paperback

---

$19.56 JD Robb- Obsession with Death

--

$130 Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker

$15% off select earbuds inc. Skullcandy Ink'd, Jib, Philips

$88 Crosley 5-in-1 Music Player with Vinyl, CD, Cassette, AM/FM Radio, Smartphone/Ipod input

$60 Crosley Cruiser Turntable
Thanks for merging my thread into yours, good person. I didn't realize you could do that. Very interesting. Gonna go pick up Black Sails S1 and Cosmos on Blu's today at BB (Cosmos is $20!!!!).

I think you are reading a different ad, the coupon I see is for $5 off $25 in the ad.

BXAsd.jpg

yep there are two coupons, my store had signs up for 5 off 25

You can send a text to 827438 (or TARGET) for the mobile versions of the coupons.
  • For the $10 off $40, text MOVIES
  • For the $5 off $25 text MUSIC

Thanks for the heads up.

I was going to get Nightcrawler regardless so with this coupon Black Sales on Blu will only cost me ten bucks.

It's a great show by the way; really well done.

Going to PM Black Sails at BB, use my $10 RZGC...may pick up another couple of flicks while I am there...or another season (Orange is the New Black, maybe).

Anyone know of any good unadvertised deal on TV box show sets? The closest target by me recently closed so now the next nearest is about a half hour drive.

It worked fine but just an FYI, the amount must be 40 or over BEFORE taxes. My total came to 39.98 and it wouldn't work. I had to toss in a cheap Blu disc.

Still a great deal.

So does anyone know if you can price adjust items 19.99 up by 1 cent so it's 20$?  I think it's beyond stupid that if you buy 2 19.99 blus you can't use the 10$ coupon.  It's practically 40$, does the 2 cents still matter to them?

So does anyone know if you can price adjust items 19.99 up by 1 cent so it's 20$? I think it's beyond stupid that if you buy 2 19.99 blus you can't use the 10$ coupon. It's practically 40$, does the 2 cents still matter to them?
It's a pet peeve, alas. They likely won't budge since they're being asked to adjust by two cents to give you a few bucks back. They will make you buy something else so you do get said discount; just not much of one as you originally wanted.

It's a pet peeve, alas. They likely won't budge since they're being asked to adjust by two cents to give you a few bucks back. They will make you buy something else so you do get said discount; just not much of one as you originally wanted.
In that case I'd walk out with nothing. A bummer. Good thing I really don't lose any gas by going to target because there's one in front of my job and one next to the gym.

Buy another CD or Blu that puts you over the limit, and then return it.  Coupons don't act like the prorated BOGO returns.  You'll get the full value back.

Buy another CD or Blu that puts you over the limit, and then return it. Coupons don't act like the prorated BOGO returns. You'll get the full value back.
When I asked a supervisor on my initial purchase she said that the value takes it off the cd too if you return. Maybe worth a shot?

Buy another CD or Blu that puts you over the limit, and then return it. Coupons don't act like the prorated BOGO returns. You'll get the full value back.
Though also you could be right or maybe you are right, i'm afraid the coupon might be read as like a my rz coupon where it takes the coupon value off all the products.

I don't think it should, as it's on my receipt as a coupon at the bottom of the receipt, not as a discount taken off an individual item or as a "return value = xx.xx".  You should be able to return the item and get back full value.

I don't think it should, as it's on my receipt as a coupon at the bottom of the receipt, not as a discount taken off an individual item or as a "return value = xx.xx". You should be able to return the item and get back full value.
Alright thanks will try soon.

Just returned a Blu that was purchased using the coupon and they did take a portion of the coupon off the return value.
That's a surprise. From how my receipt is printed out, as the coupon isn't showing up there, it didn't look like it did. Guess I'll keep the steelbook for Italian Job that I found for $10 to get me up to the $65 for both coupons to work.

No question it's fair, though unexpected in how the receipt is printed out. Guess they're trying to out-think us after all.

They must have changed it. A couple years ago I forgot to use a$20 coupon from a t
Trade in and when I went to the service desk they handed me a$20 bill.

They must have changed it. A couple years ago I forgot to use a$20 coupon from a t
Trade in and when I went to the service desk they handed me a$20 bill.
It's to combat coupon fraud. When I used to work retail there were people that would buy a ton of shit using coupons and return everything, but because the system at the point of purchase operated in a certain way, they would be getting the full value of the items back not just what they paid. It was a huge problem with certain individuals that would go around to stores doing this and it was their main source of income even. That MIGHT be why the coupon thing is different on recent promotions.

edit: used the wrong their. I'm dead to myself now.

bread's done
Back