Call of Duty Ghost- Xbox One (ToysRUs) 9.99$ Ebay

Poor kid. What disappointment he'll feel when they actually play it.
yea this is by far the worst duty game. I might consider this if it was 10 with free shipping but that's even a stretch.

Advanced warfare was pretty fun but really looking forward to the next one that treyarch is making. Black ops 1 & 2 and world at war are some of my favorite duty games.

Cod ghosts graphics are crap (so is advanced warfare, except the motion capture thing on the cut scenes which are as real as it gets), but i tought the campaing was actually fun (better than aw imo).

At first I thought AW was better than Ghosts -- but it's not. At least it's definitely not for multiplayer. Despite all its flaws, Ghosts at least plays like COD. AW has bored me to tears in terms of its map design and the stupid "exo suit" abilities. I think it's the least I've ever played a COD game.

If I bought the season pass on the 360 version last year, will it allow me to use those maps on the XB1 version as well?

I was nearby ToysRUs and they had around 15 copies of Ghost on the X1. I ended up buying it since I only have 2 X1 games. I really don't see why people hate this game so much I played it for a bit and it was pretty fun. Last COD game I played a lot was World at War.

At first I thought AW was better than Ghosts -- but it's not. At least it's definitely not for multiplayer. Despite all its flaws, Ghosts at least plays like COD. AW has bored me to tears in terms of its map design and the stupid "exo suit" abilities. I think it's the least I've ever played a COD game.
100% this. Been in love for years, played MW2 for pretty much the whole 12 months till the next one came out. AW however I bought in November sold by January, a mere 2 months and believe me no itch at all to go back to it. The very least I have played a COD game by a mile.

I played through the campaign when target had the pro order card fiasco and I enjoyed myself, seemed like a standard call of duty to me

bread's done
Back