* * * - - 72 votes

amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

amiibo nintendo wii u 3ds smash bros

#32221 domoniccc  

Posted Today, 02:53 AM

It seems the exclusives are the most plentiful and most restocked lately.

#32222 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8541 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:54 AM

Just got my paluteƱa. Box big enuf to fit it. Even had those air packets. Then I saw the figure was put in not the long way with the long way of the box. Sideways so it doesnt fit unless its all bent. Bent amiibo. Whatever I give up. Opening all my amiibo.

lol.... I got it the same way, was it from nevada?

#32223 mariokart64   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   72 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

mariokart64

Posted Today, 03:03 AM

San Bernardino cali

448795.png

#32224 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   2684 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:56 AM

I received palutena today and it was packaged with air bags. It had came with no damage to the box. Just wanted to tell for reference.

#32225 Narukami   You mad, crow? CAGiversary!   1126 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:56 AM

Is Wario or Jigglypuff rare, or does anybody have any evidence that they will be?

#32226 Mako1215   Mr.OneOfWonder CAGiversary!   6794 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:58 AM

Is Wario or Jigglypuff rare, or does anybody have any evidence that they will be?

Wario uncommon. 

Jiggly common.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#32227 girlracer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   252 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:53 AM

Wario uncommon. 

Jiggly common.

and we all thought it would be the other way around. I seriously didn't see wario being uncommon.

#32228 Mako1215   Mr.OneOfWonder CAGiversary!   6794 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:01 AM

and we all thought it would be the other way around. I seriously didn't see wario being uncommon.

I expected Jiggly to be rare just like all the others. Then Wario I was expecting a between common/uncommon just because he's not a "mainstream" one like Mario. Also wheres Waluigi?

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#32229 Explicit   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1216 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:03 AM

I expected Jiggly to be rare just like all the others. Then Wario I was expecting a between common/uncommon just because he's not a "mainstream" one like Mario. Also wheres Waluigi?

He's not in Smash, so no Waluigi.

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#32230 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted Today, 07:08 AM

I wish we were getting this nice boxart for chibi robo:
Spoiler

#32231 domoniccc  

Posted Today, 07:12 AM

double post lol

#32232 domoniccc  

Posted Today, 07:13 AM

I wish we were getting this nice boxart for chibi robo:

Spoiler

That's.. so... beautiful. Will be my first import if NA bundle is only way to get.

#32233 Mako1215   Mr.OneOfWonder CAGiversary!   6794 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:16 AM

He's not in Smash, so no Waluigi.

Yea I didn't think about that. I think we need to get him in. We got all the others in.

That's some nice artwork for Chibi. I might have to import that one.

518793.png

#32234 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted Today, 07:27 AM

That's.. so... beautiful. Will be my first import if NA bundle is only way to get.

Unfortunately, the bundle is the only way to get it. This was officially stated when the amiibo was announced in NA...

I hope the pre-order goes up alongside ROB on amiami. I'll definitely get him then to offset the shipping. Otherwise, as much as I love it...I gotta have some self control lol.

#32235 pittsnoggle   Acting Lord CAGiversary!   2226 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted Today, 10:25 AM

amazon cancelled my import of dark pit, a prime eligable item that was fulfilled by amazon

690810.png

#32236 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   4323 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted Today, 12:28 PM

amazon cancelled my import of dark pit, a prime eligable item that was fulfilled by amazon

That probably means the seller cancelled it on you not amazon.

Dark Pit will be easy to get on Friday based on the number I saw. Most stores are getting 50 and some are even getting close to 80.

#32237 gravel   Meh CAGiversary!   1485 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:04 PM

My recent shipping experience:

• Dedede arrived well-packaged and in good condition from Gamestop.
  • Rosalina arrived well-packaged and in good condition from Target.
  • Palutena's card was doubled over just above the plastic and basically broken in half.  Plastic was not crushed and she would have easily fit in the box the other way.  Figure is undamaged, but the card is almost in two pieces.

Currently Playing
:ps4: Shadow of Mordor

#32238 rcerboss  

Posted Today, 01:14 PM

Amazon's sent me some shitty packaging in my day, but Palutena takes the cake.  They literally bent the top half of the box 90 degrees so that the could shove it sideways into this tiny-ass box.  Wow.

well i asked whether you stood behind your opinions and you said "Always" so i offered up the same bet that i gave to Fire Thief. You think the price of the xbox one will drop to $300 + 2 games by end of year? Let's put a bet on it.

WHERE'S MY CHILDS PLAY DONATION CONFUCIUS!?

#32239 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   2582 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:32 PM

Were you trying to ship direct to US address?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amiibo, nintendo, wii u, 3ds, smash bros