* * * - - 53 votes

amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

amiibo nintendo wii u 3ds smash bros

#23161 thorbahn3   Everyone talks too much! CAGiversary!   3340 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:49 AM

GCU is $0.03 more expensive lolz

http://www.toysrus.c...66&type=trigger

My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#23162 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13   Helghast Colonel CAGiversary!   2030 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Posted Today, 06:56 AM

Doesnt look locked to me.

You don't see the key in the lock at the bottom right portion of the photograph? The fact that he has the key in the lock might lead some individuals to think that he keeps the case locked in order to deter thieves who enter his home from obtaining his Amiibo collection. Since he posted the pic with updated mats underneath his items, it's a strong possibility that he forgot to lock the case and remove his key from the case before snapping that photo. Jesus Christ... Do I really have to spell it out for you in such detail?

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132

#23163 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   8030 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:10 AM

You don't see the key in the lock at the bottom right portion of the photograph? The fact that he has the key in the lock might lead some individuals to think that he keeps the case locked in order to deter thieves who enter his home from obtaining his Amiibo collection. Since he posted the pic with updated mats underneath his items, it's a strong possibility that he forgot to lock the case and remove his key from the case before snapping that photo. Jesus Christ... Do I really have to spell it out for you in such detail?

You are a very strange person, lol. You go into such detail about things that no one really cares about but you lol.

Want Amazon Prime for cheap? Send me a message for info.

Deader2818.png

#23164 SW4J   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   265 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:27 AM

I would assume that, with the key still in the lock, that he leaves it like that and leaves the key there simply so he doesn't misplace it.  If anything the photo gives the impression that it is infrequently locked.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amiibo, nintendo, wii u, 3ds, smash bros