* * * - - 57 votes

amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

amiibo nintendo wii u 3ds smash bros

#25411 DJSHOCKER   Gamer for life CAGiversary!   6 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

DJSHOCKER

Posted Today, 02:21 PM

Just walked in to Target in SA at 8:20 and got the last Jigglypuff and Wario. Awesome!!! No wait!!!!

#25412 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   888 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

c4cf0b473d8e6aa2f0a4dac69c24b0e9.jpg

#25413 Sito   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   675 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Just got a Jiggly on target.com, had to use IE to check out. Now waiting for the inevitable cancellation hah.

Tried using Safari developer tools to emulate IE user agent, its a no go :(

I love lamp

#25414 hall31   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   56 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Ok guys, my wife got an extra greininja and silver mario. I am looking for golden mario and captain falcon or samus. I would rather trade both of them so we can save on shipping.  let me know and we can make a deal. thank you

Check your inbox.

#25415 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   19806 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

http://deals.kinja.c...noon-1707622200\

They have links to each individual figure.

Thank you kind sir. I have to try and snag these on the train home... 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Last of Us Remastered - :applause: 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#25416 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted Today, 02:22 PM

Mine did that and one step further. They had the figures at the guest service counter as soon as you enter so you didn't have to worry about neckbeard sprinters.

That was also part of the package, but I tried to make my post short.
It was really the best buying experience ever.
No anger, no arguing, no chaos. Just pleasant conversations, talk of trading, and just generally a great experience.

What a difference from the last Target exclusive race to the electronics department (a different Target in the same area).

#25417 irighti   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:23 PM

I was able to order a silver mario early this morning.

then I headed to target with the wife and kid. with the rosalina launch I was the only one in line and we did not get there until 10 minutes before opening. got there at 7:15 and there was already 2 people waiting. everyone was cool, friendly etc. the line eventually got into the high teens by the time the doors opened. everyone walked in an orderly line. the figures were on display.

limit of 2 figures to each guest. I was only looking for 4 and it worked out great. got jiggly, robin, lucina and charizard. well done by target. they had a ton of jiggly, charizard, pac man and wario. (16+ each).  Robin count was 7 and Lucina count was 3. Odd distribution.

my in-laws went to toys r us and snagged greninja. pac man/wario and splatoon bundle have shipped.

ness is the only one I am left out in the cold on. may look tonight just for fun.

while in line to check out at target, a guy mentioned heading to best buy when they opened. his sister works there and he was under the impression they would get a re-stock of meta knight today. take it with a huge grain of salt.

#25418 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   13304 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Bayonetta 2
Wii U

Posted Today, 02:23 PM

Ok guys, my wife got an extra greininja and silver mario. I am looking for golden mario and captain falcon or samus. I would rather trade both of them so we can save on shipping.  let me know and we can make a deal. thank you

https://www.cheapass...before-posting/

#25419 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   888 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

Posted Today, 02:24 PM

sorry, no idea, my bad, will edit. 

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#25420 DJSHOCKER   Gamer for life CAGiversary!   6 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

DJSHOCKER

Posted Today, 02:26 PM

Toys r us update in SA.....
Greninja qty 60
Lucina qty 7
Robin qty 7
Pacman qty 36
Charizard qty 28
Wario qty 12
Silver Mario qty 28
Don't know about the Splatoon figs

#25421 KemperJones   MSRP is for suckers. CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Resident Evil: Revelations 2
PS4

Posted Today, 02:27 PM

Looking for a Jigglypuff. Anyone want a Gold Mario? PM

amiibay_tiny.png

It's Coming! The place to trade, sell, and buy Amiibo figures.  Simple to use collection / wishlist management tools.  Trade Matchmaking : Easily find viable trade options.  Invite only beta ETA TBA.  ADMINS WANTED: [email protected] for more information.

Now Playing:    :wiiu:    :3ds: Super Smash Bros.      :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Completed Games: 2015(17) Most Recent: :wiiu: New Super Luigi U -  2014 (32) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27)

101351.png

#25422 chrisbravo   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:28 PM

pm me for trades, can't post here.

Sent you PM a while back

#25423 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   8577 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:28 PM

Glad to see TRU on the ball. They had a ticket system, they screwed up on Marth somehow though. Line finished and they still had them behind the counter but wouldn't sell
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25424 cficare   Respek Knuckles CAGiversary!   209 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:29 PM

Target IE glitch, pac-man available

#25425 kcohen82   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:30 PM

Target IE didn't work for me and hit it right when it "went live"  kept emptying my cart in an endless loop cycle.  Enjoy those that got them.

#25426 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:31 PM

Just had one of the most disgusting retail experiences ever at Target. Two per person? I don't think so. This one behemoth had his entire arms filled with them. Two of each, I guess..Including Jiggly. I used to think that people were being insensitive when referring to others as "neckbeards" but it's real! I've witnessed it myself today..and never again. Honestly, the thick scent of pepperoni ass was wafting through the entire Amiibo section. :drool:

I was eighth in a line of about 12 and I didn't get anything.. Until this kid with a Splatoon 3 pack(which is the only thing I wanted) gave me his. He wanted a Jiggly. I felt so bad, I asked him ad nauseam, probably to the point of annoyance if he was sure. He was there with his mom. Meanwhile, they had people running around with two Jigglys everywhere, I asked a few if they would part with one for the kid but they all said that the extras were for friends. I got extremely lucky. As I said earlier, never again. Strictly online for me on out and only for Amiibo that have real functionality with games, like Splatoon. And kid, if you're out there, thanks buddy.

The neckbeards have no sympathy for kids? Smh.

#25427 Mysticales   Battle Mystic Mystaria CAGiversary!   171 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Mysticales

Posted Today, 02:33 PM

Well got done with my run today at Gamestop. Was the only one who waited there since 8am. Heh. No one else camped.

Grabbed Ness, Silver Mario, 3 Pack, Charizard, and my Splatoon game. :)

I DID grab the Charizard for CAG! I will be posting in the trade forum about this one. Was the ONLY one in stock, so I figured CAGers would be looking for it. (Might trade my 2nd Ness too since that too was basically all they had)

card.png789876.png
~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

Charizard / Ness Trade offer for CAGers Click here

#25428 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:34 PM

There is a super ultra female neckbeard in front of me. The worst part is she has a kid, poor guy seems like he is having nerdy things shoved down his throat.

female neckbeards are becoming more common it seems

#25429 girlracer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   217 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:34 PM

well so far I have them all except greninja. also I think gamestop hit my credit card with a pending charge again for shulk, when is it suppose to rerelease? cause I actually got one but figured I'd keep this one for trade.

#25430 whodoneit   Cheap Ass Player? Apparently CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:35 PM

well so far I have them all except greninja. also I think gamestop hit my credit card with a pending charge again for shulk, when is it suppose to rerelease? cause I actually got one but figured I'd keep this one for trade.

apparently next month

#25431 jason00   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:36 PM

Friend at TRU managed to snag me Greninja, Robin and Lucina. All of my other orders - Ness and Splatoon 3-pack at Gamestop, Pac-Man, Charizard, the Inkling singles from Best Buy, Jigglypuff from Target online, and Wario from Wamart online -- have shipped and should arrive Monday at the latest. That's this wave complete minus Silver Mario (and I have normal Mario and Gold Mario, so not really a priority to get Silver Mario).

I hope the next wave goes this smoothly - Olimar, Zero Suit Samus and Dr Mario were three of my five most wanted when they originally announced the entire Smash roster would get Amiibo (the other two were Wind Waker Link and Little Mac, which I have).

The worst part of Amiibo is that it has rekindled my Nintendo collecting bug. I have started buying back some of the N64 games I have sold over the years (if anyone wants to trade some PS4 games for a copy of Banjo Tooie...)

608312.png

#25432 AutoPilotOff   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   191 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

AutoPilotOff

Posted Today, 02:37 PM

Jiggly puff was gone by the time I got to target but I got a 2nd Marth along with my Lucina, greninja, robin

#25433 EdJericho  

Posted Today, 02:37 PM

Finally was able to get Jigglypuff now I'm done with Wave 4.

Now I can go pick up my copy of Splatoon so I can #rektnoscopeskrubs420blazemlg

nkae40E20Q1srd5g9o1_500_s_zpspfm85viw.gi

#25434 Oregon   CAG Collector CAGiversary!   1900 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:39 PM

Got 2 Lucina, a Robyn and silver Mario at fred meyer no issues just in the shelf. I have a Lucia to trade for a marth! Pm me

#25435 Petey Parker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   412 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Petey Parker

Posted Today, 02:40 PM

I got Charizard on IE but Jigglypuff keeps saying "Your Cart is empty" on the last step.

SpiderAsh.png

#25436 Luuc   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   232 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:40 PM

From what I could tell, I was the only one at the Morehead City NC Best Buy at open that was there for amiibo. When Meta Knight released they had all the new ones behind customer service, but this time they were actually on pegs. Three of each: pacman, wario, silver Mario, inkling boy and girl, and the three pack.

When I asked about the missing 3 they checked Charizard and had none, but told me to hang on and sure enough he walked out of the back with Lucina and Robin. :D

Still on the hunt for Greninja though...

#25437 JoshTX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1008 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:41 PM

Stood on the roof of the building I work at to try to see if the Best Buy a few hundred feet away had a line of people waiting to get in. No one there at all, so I guess everyone is at TRU.

#25438 Blumpkin   Has a bad case of diarrhea CAGiversary!   2764 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:43 PM

I managed to score Robin, Lucina, and Ness in stores this morning. But it's too late to cancel my YesAsia order now.

My backlog is bigger than your collection. 

#25439 iiiweaponiii   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   149 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

iiiweaponiii

Posted Today, 02:45 PM

best buy might have some for those that didn't preorded?

145117.png
76561197983551192.png