* * * - - 58 votes

amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

amiibo nintendo wii u 3ds smash bros

#26491 Petey Parker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   416 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Petey Parker

Posted Today, 05:48 PM

I just got a shipping confirmation for the jigglypuff I bought during that brief window at target's website yesterday. So it appears they did have them and are not cancelling them!

I got mine too. Crazy thing is for some reason I was charged for and they are shipping two. I never checked my order confirmation. I must have had one in my cart already on my work PC when I kept getting the empty cart message and it kept it in there when I ordered on my phone. Completely missed it in the rush.

SpiderAsh.png

#26492 mellowbusiness   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

mellowbusiness

Posted Today, 05:50 PM

It's called going into the store and looking for yourself. Stock checkers for hot items like this are useless half the time

Some people's Best Buys are about an hour away and some people don't wanna use up all that gas to walk out empty handed.

#26493 saathe   CAG Padawan CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:52 PM

Is there anything we can use to check for Meta Knight availability at Best Buy?

Calling a store and having a rep check is the most efficient way. Any location can check other stores

#26494 DJSHOCKER   Gamer for life CAGiversary!   10 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

DJSHOCKER

Posted Today, 05:52 PM

Got two Meta Knights in South Texas BB!!! And what was funny they had each of them in their own security box like they were made of gold!!!! Lol

#26495 pittsnoggle   Acting Lord CAGiversary!   1982 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted Today, 05:59 PM

Bestbuy confirmed some in the warehouse but no idea wine they will have it

690810.png

#26496 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   1586 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted Today, 06:08 PM

Metaknight sky anyone?

#26497 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9182 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted Today, 06:09 PM

Called and no Best buys near me have one. If somebody has one in their area I have some other rates for trade.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#26498 SigV  

Posted Today, 06:10 PM

Went to one of the stores that someone posted a receipt of meta knight at 12:30. Asked manager, he started laughing said his store had 24 and people were in line since 6am. Lol'd and went home. 

#26499 Mafiacrooks   Trolololol CAGiversary!   622 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Mafiacrooks

Posted Today, 06:28 PM

Checked at BBY, no metaknights left :(.

Closest one with stock was El Centro,CA. They had 4, 150 miles from me.

#26500 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   8589 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:29 PM

Checked at BBY, no metaknights left :(.

Closest one with stock was El Centro,CA. They had 4, 150 miles from me.

Time for a nice road trip.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#26501 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   10454 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted Today, 06:30 PM

Madison Heights Best Buy had a dozen Meta Knights on shelf.
(-2 I bought and -1 the guy in line in front of me bought.)

But, there's a nasty thunderstorm that just rolled over AND it will be rainy all day, so there's a good chance those 9 could hang around for a bit.

#26502 johnmstewart   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3937 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

johnmstewart

Posted Today, 06:41 PM

called for Meta Knight - Said there are 3,000 in the warehouse and I could order it at the store?

Click the Picture to see My TradeList!

Posted Image

#26503 kryenik  

Posted Today, 06:53 PM

Picked up a Meta Knight.  My BB in Paducah, KY had 6 or 7 left.  They were behind the counter where you do returns and Geek Squad stuff.

#26504 jaser   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:59 PM

Did my wife do good? 11289605_10106222210272670_1045314842756

she didn't get ANY SPLATOON AMIIBO! BEAT HER

#26505 Lnkcld   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:01 PM

called for Meta Knight - Said there are 3,000 in the warehouse and I could order it at the store?

Is that a question, or did they say you could order one if you wanted to?

#26506 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   1586 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted Today, 07:31 PM

Meta knight sku would be helpful. He isn't on the website.

#26507 ctclements   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   646 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

ctclements

Posted Today, 07:32 PM

Every toys r us is sold out of greninja. I shouldn't have waited. Looks like I'll have to trade one of my extras...I'm sad I have to waste decent trade stuff for a greninja.

Check out my kickstarter! http://kck.st/WG3QAp I don't know how to make the widget work :(

#26508 dcpeazy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:33 PM

No you cant.  I just tried at the Brentwood, CA store and it cannot be ordered.  So i drove 40 miles to Dublin CA.  Their associates didnt even know they had them until I showed up.  Lucky me ;D

#26509 aspen1284   You're all right in my book CAGiversary!   756 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:34 PM

Meta knight sku would be helpful. He isn't on the website.

Someone posted this a page back, hope this is it:

#26510 dcpeazy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:42 PM

2uggqxl.jpg

Here's my total haul for yesterday, today.  I still have pac-man and robin being shipped.

#26511 angel98   DIC CAG in Training   1131 Posts   Joined 0.7 Years Ago   Has been playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
PS4

Posted Today, 07:45 PM

2uggqxl.jpg
Here's my total haul for yesterday, today. I still have pac-man and robin being shipped.

Lol

#26512 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13   Helghast Colonel CAGiversary!   2097 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Posted Today, 07:48 PM

2uggqxl.jpg

Here's my total haul for yesterday, today.  I still have pac-man and robin being shipped.

Quit being a douchebag. Scalping is one thing, but to grab the entire inventory and give no one else a chance at MSRP before resorting to eBay prices is low.

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132

#26513 Spring Roll  

Spring Roll

Posted Today, 07:51 PM

Quit being a douchebag. Scalping is one thing, but to grab the entire inventory and give no one else a chance at MSRP before resorting to eBay prices is low.

Oh please for all you know he checked Best Buys throughout the county/region. 

Hate the game... 

#26514 neonon19s   Gotta Catch 'em All CAGiversary!   914 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

neonon19s

Posted Today, 07:53 PM

Any amiibros near Orlando or Ocala, FL?

#26515 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   6929 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:55 PM

Oh please for all you know he checked Best Buys throughout the county/region. 

Hate the game... 

I'm trying to think of words for this...

Oh right, eat a dick.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#26516 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3822 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted Today, 07:55 PM

They didn't even say they were selling it (though I'm sure we can assume).

*This isn't directed at you specifically.

This thread though. People complain yet still post "trades" of a Villager for 2 Marths and an Ike. You guys may not be selling your items but you're trading based on that eBay value (so you're no better). And you buy 2 of an item but you're still taking away one for someone else for your precious "trades". Even if you don't trade, you are still taking away from someone. If you truly cared you wouldn't even buy amiibos so you can help the next guy.

#26517 dreamer131313   Has been playing Dying Light
XONE

dreamer131313

Posted Today, 07:56 PM

They didn't even say they were selling it (though I'm sure we can assume).

*This isn't directed at you specifically.
This thread though. People complain yet still post "trades" of a Villager for 2 Marths and an Ike. You guys may not be selling your items but you're trading based on that eBay value (so you're no better). And you buy 2 of an item but you're still taking away one for someone else for your precious "trades". Even if you don't trade, you are still taking away from someone. If you truly cared you wouldn't even buy amiibos so you can help the next guy.

I agree completely but with the selling part I believe he is. Cause if it was for trades he would of mentioned that in original post or offer them to members here neither of which he done and there no trade post by him either

#26518 Spring Roll  

Spring Roll

Posted Today, 07:58 PM

I agree completely but with the selling part I believe he is. Cause if it was for trades he would of mentioned that in original post or offer them to members here neither of which he done and there no trade post by him either

Because it's not like some people prefer to trade locally to avoid shipping and eBay scams.

O:)

#26519 freshgamer  

freshgamer

Posted Today, 08:01 PM

2uggqxl.jpg

smh. I don't know why you felt the need to post this here.

#26520 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3822 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted Today, 08:02 PM

That's just another assumption. I post pics of my finds too but don't say why I got them. I shouldn't need to. If I want to trade, sell, keep, open, etc. it doesn't really matter.