Gamestop NES 3DS XL for $174.99

dnl2ba

CAGiversary!
NES 3DS XL

Down from $199.99. Looks like they had a price drop on Feb 6. I'm late to the party, but I couldn't find another CAG post on this.

Personally, I find it hard to justify buying an old 3DS for $175. If it were $150, I might think about it as a collectible.

Last edited by a moderator:
NES 3DS XL

Down from $199.99. Looks like they had a price drop on Feb 6. I'm late to the party, but I couldn't find another CAG post on this.

Personally, I find it hard to justify buying an old 3DS for $175. If it were $150, I might think about it as a collectible.
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341117-gamestop-all-3ds-xl-models-30-dollars-off/ yea was posted before but with the New Updated 3ds xl coming out this friday for $200.00 a $25 discount on the old ones aint worth it and will only get cheaper.

shiiit bought one close to a month ago, i better check the reciept and see if i can price adjust it. Hope it was just under 30 days

The New 3DS XL is such a terrible name I thought the OP was a typo. Nintendo needs to get their branding chops back in order before the next generation.

Wow, a NES 3DS! When did they announce that? That sounds great!
They announced it right after they announced the N3DS in Japan and Australia, which was the dumbest release news ever. They would have sold tons more if it came before consumers knew a replacement was coming in a few months. Also, it's pretty ass ugly, so that didn't help sales either. LOL

< 2014

They announced it right after they announced the N3DS in Japan and Australia, which was the dumbest release news ever. They would have sold tons more if it came before consumers knew a replacement was coming in a few months. Also, it's pretty ass ugly, so that didn't help sales either. LOL
Yeah, I was making a joke. I forgot that the clowns at Nintendo made a 3DS that looks like a NES. Pretty much

The New 3DS XL is such a terrible name I thought the OP was a typo. Nintendo needs to get their branding chops back in order before the next generation.
...this.

bread's done
Back