Man of Steel Coll Ed $8.43 @ Frys

Mclovin1108

CAGiversary!
Haven't seen it posted anywhere but I was just in the Frys in Duluth and they had the Man of Steel Collectors Edition for $8.43. They had 5 copies with the green sticker that said $8.43 and about 5 or 6 more copies with the regular price sticker. I inspected both and I could not find anything different. Maybe they are all on clearance and only some of them had the clearance stickers on, I'm not sure. I will post pics later when I'm back home

That reminds me...I have yet to own this. BB's got the Blu/DVD/DC for $10...but then again, they did this at $4 on Black Friday 2014 and I couldn't get it cause it sold out...

Saw this reported for $11.43 (marked $14.99 in store) on bluray forums last week so I went and grabbed one. They had about 12 left at that time. I went today to look for something else and there were about 3 left now. I already had the Walmart steelbook but I had to grab this for the 3D disc for $10ish, couldn't be beat

This is down to $6.32 now. Homing in on that $5 sweet spot for me.
Don't have Fry's in my state but already talked to my local Walmart and they said they'd match it for me.

I grabbed one about a month ago when they were $11.43 and thought that was a good deal. Went back a couple days ago and picked up the last one in store for $6.23

bread's done
Back