[H] Download Codes for a bunch of 3DS/Wii U games (Kid Icarus Uprising, Star Fox 64 3D, Mario 3D Land, Wonderful 101, Virtual Console, etc) [W] Paypal

Apologizes to anyone who hasn't had their order fulfilled yet. My internet's been complete ass today which makes preparing codes 10 times as longer. I will fulfill everyone's order in the end, so don't worry

Apologizes to anyone who hasn't had their order fulfilled yet. My internet's been complete ass today which makes preparing codes 10 times as longer. I will fulfill everyone's order in the end, so don't worry
Great. Looking forward to your response.

Apologizes to anyone who's still awaiting their order, got really busy today so I wasn't able to prepare any codes. Hopefully I'll pick up the slack tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I am curious about. Were these legitimate codes from actual CN codes or from an exploit? I ask because I fear what might happen to those who thought these were legit.

Not the game codes themselves but the CN coins used to get them. I read it on the CN thread and looked up discussions online. It might explain how many of his codes were sold since it would value over +10k  coins for the seller to redeem them to sell.

Believe it or not, these are legit. Friend of mine owns a local game store that she's closing down and I got her stockpile of unused Club Nintendo pins. I guess this exploit explains why so many other people are selling codes though.

Also, I'm back in stock with tons more games! For those waiting for their orders to be fulfilled, I'll send the codes out later today and my apologizes for keeping you guys waiting.

Thank you for letting me know and I apologize for any offense. I wanted to ask if you were going to add Wii games as well like Super Smash Bros or Majoras Mask.

we will find out if there legit or not when nintendo starts taking people games away and all these new members that are selling these just disappear. i'm surprised the mods havent put the hammer on this yet and banning them from being sold.

I'm hesitant to use a lot of codes, to be honest. I'll probably just wrap things up with Star Fox and roll the dice on getting New Super Mario 2 as a platinum reward.

I'm hesitant to use a lot of codes, to be honest. I'll probably just wrap things up with Star Fox and roll the dice on getting New Super Mario 2 as a platinum reward.
Chances are the Platinum rewards will be different games compared to the current rewards. I'm expecting newer games like Hyrule Warriors or Kirby 3DS as the Platinum games.

Purchased two games, and everything went smoothly! Very friendly guy to work with.

I redeemed, downloaded, installed, and ran them just fine. Thanks a bunch!

bread's done
Back