Club Nintendo Codes

2ndopp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just wanted to check if anyone had any club Nintendo codes they won't be using.  I'm about 130 points shy of the final platinum.  PM me if you have any, thanks :)

You might get some bites here, but this is a link to the "Random code drops, no begging!" Thread found in the free stuff and giveaway section -

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/286945-random-free-codes-drop-only-no-asking-for-codes/#entry9429683

Might want to keep an eye on that. Also of you check the trading section someone may have some for sale or trade.

If you have the cash, Wal-Mart had Ninja Gaiden for the Wii-U on sale for 7ish, and it should have some Club Nintendo coins in it.

You could check your local Gamestop for used Nintendo games that may still have valid codes. Might could find some 2 or 3 dollar games with codes and ask the guys working if you could test the codes and if they are valid tell them you'll buy said games.

Either way good luck my friend. I myself need to register my codes before they shut it all down. Happy hunting mate. :)

Thanks man.  I'll keep an eye out in that forum.  Unfortunately for Gamestop, I tried asking at mine and they said they were given orders to destroy all of them in their used games.

bread's done
Back