Xenoblade Chronicles 3D [Canadian Pre-order]

VetraX

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya. It's worth mentioning IMO because the first Xenoblade Chronicles became quite sought after a few months into release, and also because since it's on technically a new system with a small player base it could mean the same number of limited prints. From a collector's stand point, that is.

As for actually playing it, well, myself, I never finished the original (sacrilege, right?) it was late into the Wii's life cycle, the system's novelty had worn off and I was using my PS3 more and more, and I was done replacing batteries every 20 or so hours, especially with a 60 plus hour game. I can see myself finally playing all the way through on a handheld at 400x240 resolution, though. I made a pretty comfortable transition from a console RPG gamer to a handheld one with the DS and PSP last gen, so. And as for the game's caliber... I don't think it's the best JRPG in the past decade, as it's often said, but I would say it's one of the great hits of last gen and without a doubt worth looking into.

I threw a preorder in. Mainly in the hopes an artbook or whatever is tossed out. If no free extras are offered there strong chance I'll cancel. I don't have a n3DS, and have no intention to buy one till Christmas at the earliest. It has no games, at all. A port of years old RPG isn't a system seller.

Hey great it has Amiibo functionality... oh wait no one can get one of Shulk unless they were really quick or decide to pay out to scalpers.

Do not buy from scalpers. Expect reprints to just pop onto shelves in April. If Nintendo fails to do that it will hurt the n3DS. Why would I even consider buying one if I can't use it?

Oh I know. That and I'm not that eager to throw money away.
The Amiibo I have/want are mainly for the pure fact that I wanted figures of these characters ^_^

Preordered from Futureshop for the free shipping. If EB announces any special items for preordering I will likely jump ship to them though.

Now to debate whether or not I should open my Shulk to use.. Hmm

Futureshop's fufillment rate on preorders is weirdly a higher percent than bestbuy i've found. 

That being said. All preorders are 10% off til Morning on FS' website. 

Why would you do that? Bestbuy is literally the exact same company, with the same prices/policies and fulfillment warehouse, plus a cashback reward system on top.
I live in the middle of nowhere. Best Buy not only cancels orders on me on a regular basis but when they do finally fulfill an order for me, it is packaged very poorly.

I received a Little Mac Amiibo from Futureshop in a nice little box in about 2 days after shipping.

My Captain Falcon Amiibo from Best Buy showed up w the box folded to fit inside of a bubble envelope.

Not to mention, I'm two hours away from Best Buy (Futureshop too but rewards don't apply to them), so to use those reward bucks I have to spend way more in gas just to go in store to see that they have a usually very sad selection.

Yes I know they are a the same company, but I just have way better luck with the Futureshop end of things. Thats all.

bread's done
Back