* * * * - 6 votes

Official Skylanders Thread

#2581 johnmstewart   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4078 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

johnmstewart

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:12 AM

Are the figures still 50 cents. Was going to be driving by one tomorrow.
Click the Picture to see My TradeList!

Posted Image

#2582 RoytheRobot   El Piraguero. CAGiversary!   2521 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

RoytheRobot

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:40 AM

Are the figures still 50 cents. Was going to be driving by one tomorrow.

Yep, went today and they were 50 cents.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-7855-8742    Wii U NNID: RoytheRobot

Click here if you want cash back on almost all your online purchases

#2583 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2891 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:09 AM

Anyone know how long the sale on these are? Want to hit up one more Toys r us

#2584 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1584 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:43 AM

Buzz.jpg

#2585 MrMountie   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   45 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

MrMountie

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:05 AM

Anyone know how long the sale on these are? Want to hit up one more Toys r us

The signs around me say the 30th.

#2586 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   807 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:58 PM

Skylanders merch is a pain in the ass to gift wrap

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Rockin' it old school single-player style!

Find me on Xbox Live at Gamertag ...

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#2587 splattered   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   489 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

splattered

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:08 PM

I originally picked up the crash starter set on PS4 like 2 black Fridays ago on the cheap... and now I barely play the PS4 at all. All our other Skylanders titles are on XB too. What would be the cheapest/easiest way to transition Imaginators from PS4 to XB? Can I use the PS4 portal on XB etc? I haven't even opened it or any of the imaginators yet, Ive been more collecting them this year as they've been on sale haha

#2588 dbqhams   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2017 - 03:23 PM

I originally picked up the crash starter set on PS4 like 2 black Fridays ago on the cheap... and now I barely play the PS4 at all. All our other Skylanders titles are on XB too. What would be the cheapest/easiest way to transition Imaginators from PS4 to XB? Can I use the PS4 portal on XB etc? I haven't even opened it or any of the imaginators yet, Ive been more collecting them this year as they've been on sale haha

The PS4 portal will work with PS3 and WiiU, but the XB1 portal has a unique USB.  I had to buy a separate portal for X1, but you can find the cheap used.  The nice thing about Imaginators is that they used old portals.  I know Superchargers and Trap Team X1 portals will work.  

That's probably the cheapest way to switch platforms, buying a used portal and game.  Good luck.

DB

#2589 JSweeney   ... CAGiversary!   11126 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

JSweeney

Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:31 PM

The PS4 portal will work with PS3 and WiiU, but the XB1 portal has a unique USB.  I had to buy a separate portal for X1, but you can find the cheap used.  The nice thing about Imaginators is that they used old portals.  I know Superchargers and Trap Team X1 portals will work.  

That's probably the cheapest way to switch platforms, buying a used portal and game.  Good luck.

DB

Most likely- especially if you find a Wii U version of Skylanders Superchargers at Toys R Us... it's $1.98.

Though if you do find an Xbox One version, they're like $5-10, so still not exactly expensive. 

#2590 killercane   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   423 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

killercane

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

Xb1 starters are also 1.98. 20% coupon works on everything so skylanders are now .40. Return n rebuy lol

#2591 WalterSobchak71  

WalterSobchak71

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

attachicon.gifBuzz.jpg

Very true, we picked up both today.

#2592 snatcher33   Marry me Jenny!!! CAGiversary!   738 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

snatcher33

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:31 PM

Does anybody here know if I buy the Portal Owners Pack for Imaginators, it includes everything I would need to get all the achievements?

snatcher33.png

#2593 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1828 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

Does anybody here know if I buy the Portal Owners Pack for Imaginators, it includes everything I would need to get all the achievements?

You can earn most of them, though there are a handful that require a sensei. Certain challenges, like the ones that require you to make it through certain areas without taking a hit will be much more difficult without an overpowered sensei like Mysticat or Kaos. 

#2594 MrMountie   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   45 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

MrMountie

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:38 PM

Anyone check TRU today? Signs said the sales on Skylanders and Infinity ended yesterday so I'm wondering what's next for them. Still seems like they have a lot left.

#2595 Ratmonkey  

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:19 AM

Sale was still on today. .50 for Skylanders. 1.00 for DI

EDIT: Plus a 15% off coupon for clearance today. Applied to DI, Skylanders, and playmation.

#2596 unFunGames  

unFunGames

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

I bought a ton of Skylanders for 50 cents yesterday. The sign said the sale ends like on the 26th or 27th i believe

#2597 RunningMan  

RunningMan

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:33 AM

Keep seeing the same ones available, 3 stores so far, conspicuously absent was Fiesta and Crypt Crusher(Sup.Vehicle), and I was hoping to see a spotlight or blackout, anyone find any different good ones? Heres what I found(NOT what I bought):

Astroblast
Legendary Astroblast
Blastermind
Bowser
Chopper
Dive Clops
Dive Clops (Missle-Tow)
Dive Bomber(SV)
Donkey Kong
Deep Dive Gill Grunt
Gusto
Head Rush
Hex
High Volt
Jawbreaker
Jet Stream (SV)
Jet-Vac
Kaboom
Knight Light
Knight Mare
Krypt King
Lob Star
Big Bubble Pop Fizz
Scorp
Short Cut
Smash Hit
Splat
Heavy Duty Sprocket
Spy Rise
Super Shot Stealth Elf
Stink Bomb
Shark Shooter Terrafin
Sky Slicer (SV)    
Soda Skimmer(SV)
Stealth Stinger (SV)
Sea Shadow     (SV)
Shark Tank(SV)
Thunderbolt
Trap Shadow
Tuff Luck
Wildfire

WANTED: Old games- N64, Turbografx, SNES, etc. Paypal/or trade for newer xbone/ps4 games.

#2598 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4247 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:07 PM

I was wondering, can you plug a Portal into the Switch version when connected to the TV?
I was hoping this would make scanning characters easier (For those who don't know you have to hold and scan characters twice using the Switch right controller, or pro controller.. and it's.. spotty at best)