Target: Game of Thrones S1 thru S3 Blu Sale In Honor of Season 4 Release!

thelaughingmann

CAGiversary!
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=game+of+thrones+blu-rays&category=&lnk=#navigation=true&searchTerm=game+of+thrones+blu-rays&sortBy=relevance&facetedValue=5tdv0&&Nao=0&viewType=medium&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all%20categories

$30 each. Can choose from Blu + UV (which is what Season 4 onward will follow, format-wise) or Blu/DVD/UV.

Season 4 is at a low of $34.99 for Blu + UV and will likely be the lowest price set come Tuesday for Amazon, Best Buy, and Target (possibly Walmart).

For anyone who has yet to get this show, the show rarely hits as low as $30. Yes, Season 1 and Season 2 did hit $20 each back during holiday 2013, but have not been seen that low in price since then. If you must find your money justified, get the Blu/DVD/UV combo for $30 while you can. 

Enjoy those price matches at Best Buy or your favorite price-matching B&M business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post, I've been wondering what the price for S4 was going to be at Target (Best Buy's price is the same). I'll be picking up their exclusive, since I don't care to get any of the exclusive covers from BB (as I don't have any of the previous ones).

I picked up game of thrones season 3 at bestbuy today and it was 42.99 and I didn't notice it. Should I take it back? It's unopened

I picked up game of thrones season 3 at bestbuy today and it was 42.99 and I didn't notice it. Should I take it back? It's unopened
You can price match it from Target for $30, yes. $13 is a hefty chunk of savings on a Blu/UV or a Blu/DVD/UV combo as popular as Game of Thrones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they make Season 3 with Blu Ray and Digital only? I cannot seem to find it. I have Season 1 and 2 with Blu Ray and Digital Only and do not need DVDs, therefore I refuse to buy the bulkier set.

Do they make Season 3 with Blu Ray and Digital only? I cannot seem to find it. I have Season 1 and 2 with Blu Ray and Digital Only and do not need DVDs, therefore I refuse to buy the bulkier set.
Yes, they do. They did the conversion over recently for Season 4; the Blu/DVD/UV combos are surely clearing out the old stock to make room for the new stock.

Yes, they do. They did the conversion over recently for Season 4; the Blu/DVD/UV combos are surely clearing out the old stock to make room for the new stock.
It is really odd. I cannot find the Season 3 Blu-ray/Digital versions anywhere (online or in stores). I guess you are right they are clearing the old stock out. Just does not make much sense they have Seasons 1, 2 and 4 in the new version and not 3.

I have already seen that page.

If you look closely you will notice it says:
out of stock online

not sold in stores

I have yet to find a store that has it in stock. Last I looked one person on Amazon had 1 in stock that had a high price. I was not going to take a chance on a 3rd party vendor.

I have already seen that page.

If you look closely you will notice it says:
out of stock online

not sold in stores

I have yet to find a store that has it in stock. Last I looked one person on Amazon had 1 in stock that had a high price. I was not going to take a chance on a 3rd party vendor.
Why not Best Buy? PM with them? Of course, the promo is done now...

bread's done
Back