- - - - -

Bitcoin went up then down.

#1 SparkedDev  

SparkedDev

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:34 PM

Its been a bit of an issue it went up over 20 bucks now its on the decline.

Anyone suffer any big loses?

#2 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:23 PM

it was over 300 a few weeks ago, a swing of 20 is nothing in bitcoin value. 

I think I might be feeding a troll

#3 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2229 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:56 PM

How about the folks who bought at 1000 or 1200. lol

I still kick myself for not buying a few way way way way back before the initial jump to like 300. It was like 3 years ago and I was talking to my friends and like maybe I should get some when it was like under 70 bucks. If I had gone in with 10K I would've been rich, but I could never see myself normally tossing more than a few hundred bucks into something like that.

Oh well I will wait for the next big thing. How are the Kanye Coins doing?

"After years of disappointment with get-rich-quick schemes, I know I'm gonna get rich with this scheme...and quick!"

#4 Sean Price   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Sean Price

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:21 AM

How are the Kanye Coins doing?

"After years of disappointment with get-rich-quick schemes, I know I'm gonna get rich with this scheme...and quick!"

You mean, how my $25 turned into $125 and then and now is worth $0.01? 

but on the real..

Kanye cried fould, lawyers got involved, original developers turned into Overnight Track stars.. project left abandoned, community takes it over..   now its just languishing..

so in essence its dead..

oNe

#5 Noriyuke127   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Noriyuke127

Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:54 AM

I was mining before ASIC mining became huge and the market literally halved at the end of 2014. Idk. I had 90 BTC when it was 400 n change. Then it dropped to like 198 in like january. So mad. I started ATMing all the bit coin and spending it on dumb shit. I was originally saving up for a bad as condo in miami. When companies were taking but coin for buildings.

#6 handydiamond  

handydiamond

Posted 15 October 2015 - 07:03 AM

I still haven't bought into the whole bitcoin world. maybe one day... maybe.

#7 Noriyuke127   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Noriyuke127

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:49 AM

I think the window is closing. The big banks are looking to bit coin as the future of stock exchange. Not online currency. So right now we have the ability to run with it. But the more I look at it, the more I see the viability of using it for stocks rather than currency.

#8 Noriyuke127   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Noriyuke127

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:55 AM

But I don't think it's a terrible idea to spend real money on maybe 3 ASIC Miners, cheap ones are like 30 bucks each. A USB Hub, which like 10 port Hubs are like 12 bucks. And run the miners for a month with a pool. If you have food trucks anywhere near you, or like food truck corrals or meetups. Spend some BTC there first. Then there's Newegg and tiger direct and overstock. Idk people use BTC a lot of the times for drugs. I think it's smarter to buy all the random shit we normally buy with cash with BTC.

#9 Gridl0k  

Posted 07 April 2016 - 01:53 PM

If you use Brave to browse the net they will pay you in Bitcoin to view ads, not much but it's free.