Anyway to convert gamestop GC to Amazon/Visa?

cyrus102

CAGiversary!
I have around $400 in GS gift cards I want to convert it to amazon or visa cards. Wondering if there is an easy way to do this without losing too much from my total.

I have around $400 in GS gift cards I want to convert it to amazon or visa cards. Wondering if there is an easy way to do this without losing too much from my total.
Buy Amazon GCs @ Gamestop. They're hanging on the card holder with all the other cards (Steam, Xbox, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
theemadgamer is correct, though I wouldn't do all $400 at once or at the same physical store, if possible. I've had managers give me shit before, since I prefer not to do GS business and just go straight for the gift card rack.

Last edited by a moderator:
theemadgamer is correct, though I wouldn't do all $400 at once or at the same physical store, if possible. I've had managers give me shit before, since I prefer not to dog GS business and just go straight for the gift card rack.
Yeah ill probably buy a game or two while im there or something. I just want to buy the new 3ds with it but GS has no stock and probably wont for a while.

Amazon doesn't sell new 3DS XL either.  Best to just wait for Gamestop to restock otherwise you are losing too much trying to convert it.

Amazon doesn't sell new 3DS XL either. Best to just wait for Gamestop to restock otherwise you are losing too much trying to convert it.Y
Yeah I know I was trying to convert to amazon then convert to visa and buy one off of Walmart.

theemadgamer is correct, though I wouldn't do all $400 at once or at the same physical store, if possible. I've had managers give me shit before, since I prefer not to do GS business and just go straight for the gift card rack.
i did 700 bucks at one time and the worker had no problem with it

bread's done
Back