Best Buy Stocking issues = Rut-ro?!

trilokavijaya

CAGiversary!
tried to pre-order DOA5: Last Round for the ps4 yesterday, had probs, and talked to a manager, he never called me back...

...then tried to add it to cart today, and logged into online chat.

--

The chat attendant said she would just give me the 10$ reward cert as DOA is avail today. however i couldn't place the order due to it not being avail at my local BB, and it's not avail to ship, and BB doesn't ship store to store...

...what does this mean about my MKX, and Witcher 3 pre-orders? What happens if the "not avail in store, not avail to ship" prob happens again w/ these and other subsequent orders on day 1? re my two pre-orders can i go in and change it to ship to me if i can't pick it up in store day 1 (waiting 4-5 days for ship)

--

so in essence, i have to wait 4 hrs and roll the dice and ask the store itself if they have any copies of DOA that aren't listed online. :*( shaq-fu!

Last edited by a moderator:
tried to pre-order DOA5: Last Round for the ps4 yesterday, had probs, and talked to a manager, he never called me back...

...then tried to add it to cart today, and logged into online chat.
--
The chat attendant said she would just give me the 10$ reward cert as DOA is avail today.
This wasn't part of the $10 preorder promo, so good job out of you.

the point is that GCU's got a serious problem in re to shipping/not having your pre-orders to pickup day 1 if your store doesn't stock ps4 games well enough

You tried to preorder the DAY before release and are upset that they didn't have a copy for you? Are they just supposed to make it magically appear? You waited until last minute to buy something, that's on you. If you want a guaranteed copy on day one, make sure you give them enough time to ship it from their warehouse to the store

typically stores like this have issues with stock and the website when they are going out of business.  I remember the same thing with circuit city.  I'm sorry to all of you that have 10 years of GCU memberships that will not be refunded.

Admittedly, this is a great deal, but I already bought Stocking Issues on black friday, so I don't really need a second copy. Unless this is a BBY exclusive with extra content? Does anyone have a comparison chart?

bread's done
Back