Swagbucks Passive Earning Guide [$40/MONTH] [NO SURVEYS/MINIMAL WORK]

JDai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hello everyone! Most of you already know of Swagbucks, however here's my guide for passive/semi-passive earning. You can earn $1.10 everyday without a having to spend time taking surveys. 

What is Swagbucks?

For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks is, it's a site where you can complete tasks, watch videos, shop, and play flash games to get points. You can then exchange those points for gift cards, such as Gamestop, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc. 500 Points = 5 Dollar Gift Card.

More About This Guide

This guide requires you to have a unused Android smartphone to generate points. If you don't have an old phone that you don't use, you can buy cheap refurbished or used smartphones. I recommend the site, C7Recycle, where you can buy a phone in the range of $10-$20

Getting Started

To get started you need a Swagbucks account. To register go to the Swagbucks site and simply create your account. If you could help out a fellow CAG, please use my referral link. Simply sign up through my link below.

Link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/wongfu4lyfe

Setting Up

To get started, on your Android Device, download the following apps.

After all those apps have installed, log into your Swagbucks account. All these apps cycle through videos themselves and earn Swagbucks. Just start the app and leave it cycling videos by itself. Every so often the app may run into an error, so be mindful to check back every few minutes. Each app does have a daily limit, so you need to switch through the different apps throughout the day. The apps will display a message informing you that the daily limit has been reached.

Maximizing Your Time

To maximize your time and to get to the daily limit the quickest, watch the shortest videos. To do this favorite the shortest video in the list by swiping left. Then just go to your favorites list in the app menu and leave the phone cycling through your favorites list. To find the shortest videos, here's a list created by the Swagbucks subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/2dyb6h/swagbucks_app_video_times/

End Notes

If you have a good month and get every point every day, you can end up with 40 dollars in Gift Cards, just from watching these videos. You can simply leave your phone next to you at work and check back every half and hour or so. It may not seem like a huge sum of cash, but it's pretty good for minimal work. You could buy a new video game with that money :p

Also I can't stress enough, please use my referral link. This way I also earn points from you signing up. It's a win-win for the both of us

Link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/wongfu4lyfe

I wish you good luck. Happy earning!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose this would work for iPhones? I'm already a Swagbucks member, but this would get me back into the swing of things.

I don't suppose this would work for iPhones? I'm already a Swagbucks member, but this would get me back into the swing of things.
It indeed does, however I only recommend Android since more of the apps are currently available on Android. Moviecli.ps and Indymusic TV currently aren't available on iOS. Without those 2 apps you make 90 points a day or 28 dollars a month. Still pretty good!

It indeed does, however I only recommend Android since more of the apps are currently available on Android. Moviecli.ps and Indymusic TV currently aren't available on iOS. Without those 2 apps you make 90 points a day or 28 dollars a month. Still pretty good!
I only have an iPhone, so as long as I can earn something, I'm happy. Thanks!

Hello everyone! Most of you already know of Swagbucks, however here's my guide for passive/semi-passive earning. You can earn $1.20 everyday without a having to spend time taking surveys.

What is Swagbucks?

For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks is, it's a site where you can complete tasks, watch videos, shop, and play flash games to get points. You can then exchange those points for gift cards, such as Gamestop, Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc. 500 Points = 5 Dollar Gift Card.

More About This Guide

This guide requires you to have a unused Android smartphone to generate points. If you don't have an old phone that you don't use, you can buy cheap refurbished or used smartphones. I recommend the site, C7Recycle, where you can buy a phone in the range of $10-$20

Getting Started

To get started you need a Swagbucks account. To register go to the Swagbucks site and simply create your account. If you could help out a fellow CAG, please use my referral link. Simply sign up through my link below.

Link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/wongfu4lyfe

Setting Up

To get started, on your Android Device, download the following apps.

After all those apps have installed, log into your Swagbucks account. All these apps cycle through videos themselves and earn Swagbucks. Just start the app and leave it cycling videos by itself. Every so often the app may run into an error, so be mindful to check back every few minutes. Each app does have a daily limit, so you need to switch through the different apps throughout the day. The apps will display a message informing you that the daily limit has been reached.

Maximizing Your Time

To maximize your time and to get to the daily limit the quickest, watch the shortest videos. To do this favorite the shortest video in the list by swiping left. Then just go to your favorites list in the app menu and leave the phone cycling through your favorites list. To find the shortest videos, here's a list created by the Swagbucks subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/2dyb6h/swagbucks_app_video_times/

End Notes

If you have a good month and get every point every day, you can end up with 40 dollars in Gift Cards, just from watching these videos. You can simply leave your phone next to you at work and check back every half and hour or so. It may not seem like a huge sum of cash, but it's pretty good for minimal work. You could buy a new video game with that money :p

Also I can't stress enough, please use my referral link. This way I also earn points from you signing up. It's a win-win for the both of us

Link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/wongfu4lyfe

I wish you good luck. Happy earning!
Used your referral link.

Used your referral link.
59177875.jpg

Is there a way to see video runtimes without having to manually start up each one and compare them? Maybe the other apps work differently, but Swagbucks TV doesn't show the runtimes without clicking on each video.

Is there a way to see video runtimes without having to manually start up each one and compare them? Maybe the other apps work differently, but Swagbucks TV doesn't show the runtimes without clicking on each video.
This is where the reddit list helps. Find the shortest video according to the list and favorite the shortest video only by swiping left. Just go to your favorites list and it'll play the shortest video repeatedly.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/2dyb6h/swagbucks_app_video_times/

Thanks for the very interesting article! I used to use SB a few years ago but lost interest when they went captcha crazy. Got one question for you however!

• How often do the shortest videos change? I'd prefer to just set my favorites and be one and done, but if that's not possible I'd like to know when I should check for new short content on average.
  • Do you know of a way to block the ads that appear in between the videos shown by the app?
  • Do you run into advertisements that you have to cancel on your own? This ties into the above question honestly.
  • Are new apps like this ever added? Or are these 6 kinda set in stone?

Thanks again!

OK, I'm dumb.. why do you need an unused phone?  Just so you don't clog up your phone with stuff?  Wouldn't you have to pay for the additional phone line then?  What am I missing?

Thanks for the very interesting article! I used to use SB a few years ago but lost interest when they went captcha crazy. Got one question for you however!

• How often do the shortest videos change? I'd prefer to just set my favorites and be one and done, but if that's not possible I'd like to know when I should check for new short content on average.
  • Do you know of a way to block the ads that appear in between the videos shown by the app?
  • Do you run into advertisements that you have to cancel on your own? This ties into the above question honestly.
  • Are new apps like this ever added? Or are these 6 kinda set in stone?

Thanks again!
Sorry I couldn't answer your questions earlier. I've been busy all week.

• The shortest videos don't change that often, but I believe the shortest videos won't remove from your favorites list.
  • Unfortunately, no. There has been more close out ads recently. Don't know why.
  • There are some and as said above, those ads shouldn't appear TOO frequently.
  • Not quite sure. Don't have much info on that. They are trying to integrate a video section in the mobile Swagbucks app.

OK, I'm dumb.. why do you need an unused phone? Just so you don't clog up your phone with stuff? Wouldn't you have to pay for the additional phone line then? What am I missing?
No, an extra phone isn't necessary, but I use my actual phone for other things, so I have another cheap phone to run all the apps. The phones I listed are prepaid phone, meaning buying a phone plan isn't necessary. Just never activate the phone and only use wifi and you're good to go.

It adds up. I was able to get a PS4 essentially for free. Amazon 5 gc are the cheapest at 450.
They are changing that for March onwards. 5 dollar GCs are gonna be 500, but you can redeem unlimited 5 dollar GCs. The 25 dollar GCs will now only be 2200 points, getting you an extra 3 dollars. Only one 25 GC a month though.

This might be a dumb question, but...how do you remove a video from your Favorites? I don't see any way to do it in the SBTV app.

This might be a dumb question, but...how do you remove a video from your Favorites? I don't see any way to do it in the SBTV app.
Don't know if its the same on iPhone, but on Android you swipe to the left on the video you want removed.

<------ swipe.

No, an extra phone isn't necessary, but I use my actual phone for other things, so I have another cheap phone to run all the apps. The phones I listed are prepaid phone, meaning buying a phone plan isn't necessary. Just never activate the phone and only use wifi and you're good to go.
Oh, that's genius. Thanks for clearing that up. Never had a burner before lol...

You probably can't do this stuff on a Kindle Fire if I don't see the apps in the Amazon App Store, right? My GF has one of those but I hate it.

Oh, that's genius. Thanks for clearing that up. Never had a burner before lol...
You probably can't do this stuff on a Kindle Fire if I don't see the apps in the Amazon App Store, right? My GF has one of those but I hate it.
I can try sideloading the apps on my kindle when I get home to see if it works. I'll update with results.

This Passive strategy works to. 

Strategy for Passive Income Online

[SIZE=large]My strategy for nearly total passive online income is a 4 part strategy. The 4 parts are: EarnHoneyPerk TVEbesucher, and Bing Rewards.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]EarnHoney - A site that allows you to run videos/ads 24 hours a day to earn "Honey Dollars" (HD) Which can be cashed out into Amazon gift cards or direct cash via Paypal. This can be run on an unlimited number of devices and with multiple tabs per device. The only catch is that you can only make as much money as there are ads to show. At times the site does go dry, but other times it is easy honey (See what I did there). Max earnings is 100 HD per hour or 1 dollar per hour, so $24 per day, but to do that would require 5+ devices with multiple tabs on each one, but certainly possible. EarnHoney.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Perk TV - Perk TV is a very established platform that is very polished. For Passive income running the videos is the way to go. However, the site also offers games, surveys, and various other means to earn points. This site is very consistent for 5-10 dollars per day of passive income. Payout can be through a ton of gift cards options (Amazon, Walmart, Target, all kinds) Also Paypal, but cash out is at a premium for that. Nobody knows for sure, no really look through the entire Internet and nobody will be able to tell you, but a good rule of thumb is to run no more than 5 devices at a time with Perk TV and to not accumulate more than 15,000 points (15 dollars) per day. Rumor is that exceeding those numbers could result in a ban. The good thing about Perk is that it can be run via an app, so running it on cheap cell phones or tablets is the preferred method to cut down on energy costs. Perk.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Ebesucher - While not as high an earner as the two sites above, it is still a very non intrusive way to earn $5 per month per device you run with it (One device per IP address, I will let you use your imagination on how to get around that formality). Basically once you sign up you have a tab open on your browser that will automatically jump to various web pages to generate traffic for those pages. The really neat thing about this site is that instead of cashing out in a traditional sense through Paypal (which you can do) You can instead use your points to have your site added to the traffic exchange. So if you have a website you want to promote this is great way to drive some traffic to it. Personally that is more valuable to me then the $5 per month. ebesucher.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Bing Rewards - While technically not passive (since you do conduct web searches to get points) It is very easy to incorporate into your daily routing. Basically, you can get paid around 30 cents a day to search through Bing rather than Google. That is pretty much all there is to this. There are various cash out options, most notably Amazon gift cards and Microsoft/Xbox cards. Incorporating this into your routine can bring in close to $10 in gift cards a month, not bad. bing.com/rewards[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]So there you have it, my 4 pillar strategy to passive income. Set up and execution time for all 4 things is less than 5 minutes a day. So just to recap. [/SIZE][SIZE=large]EarnHoney and Perk TV can both provide $5-10 dollars a day easily depending on the amount of devices you run with themEbesucher and Bing Rewards bring n about 25 - 50 cents per day. Monthly this comes out to around $15.75 per day/$472.50 per month/$5,650 per year Results will vary based on amount and quality of devices, but this is overall a pretty conservative estimate. And again, this is not a scam boys and girls, this is just regular people like you and I getting a piece of the giant advertising money pie. [/SIZE]

bread's done
Back