Don't Starve Question

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
so i read if you spent $4.99 on RoG ( vita version ) you would get the PS4 game ( stand alone version for free but with no DLC or PS4 version ) BUT what if you have the PS4 version free from PS+ but you buy the DLC ? ( PS4 version or Vita Version of RoG ) does it become free ? ( no longer needing PS+ to play the game )

let's take a look where other things close to this has happened. 

1. Hotline Miami - when it was free for PS+ for PS3 and Vita   when it came out for PS4 you were able to download that version for free, but  when you downloaded it for free hotline Miami becomes free on all platforms for free without the use of PS+  it like tricks the system as if you bought it or something along those lines.

And then which leads me too...

2. Resogun - now it was free for PS+ users on the release of PS4 Life cycle ( for a year ? )  and then when it was released on PS3  we were able to get it on PS3 IF you got it for free from PS4 on PS+   this just like Hotline Miami  you could then play it for free and such without PS+  

so as i mentioned above if i have PS+ activated and Don't Starve downloaded on PS4 ... and buy RoG on PS4 or Vita  for $4.99  ( if it matters which one gives you the PS4 full game for free, AND if the DLC is cross buy as well )  then i should in theory  own the PS4 version and the DLC for just $5 basically.

Can anyone confirm this would or will work ?

bread's done
Back