* * * * - 6 votes

$50 Sony Playstation Network Card (Email Delivery) - $40 at eBay

PS4 PlayStation PS3 PS Vita eBay

#331 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4323 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

Just saw this.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item419132655f

$2 off an ebay gift card.  Might help when buying a PSN card.

Again from "PayPal Digital Gifts"...this is fun, buying from PayPay Digital gifts to pay PayPal Digital gifts :)

#332 ghost1914  

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:00 PM

I better stock up seeing psn will be having a sale coming up and some good looking new indies coming out for the next 8 weeks

#333 sayu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   629 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:31 PM

Just saw this.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item419132655f

$2 off an ebay gift card.  Might help when buying a PSN card.

Thanks for pointing this out. Took about 20 minutes to receive the ebay gift card and another 20 minutes for it to actually activate, but I was able to buy the PSN card with it.

#334 AirMcLaren   Trophy Whore CAGiversary!   265 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

AirMcLaren

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:08 AM

Has anyone that paid for but didn't receive both codes come to any resolution? Today is that last day on my "estimated delivery" date. 99% of the people here received their codes almost immediately or within the 24 hour period.

I really want/need the second code. I don't want a refund.

Will open a case with eBay tomorrow.

#335 RandomHero918  

RandomHero918

Posted 27 February 2015 - 03:00 AM

Has anyone that paid for but didn't receive both codes come to any resolution? Today is that last day on my "estimated delivery" date. 99% of the people here received their codes almost immediately or within the 24 hour period.

i'm in the exact same situation, i tried calling paypal today but they couldnt get the code emailed to me, they were going to transfer me to the claims dept but i told them i would just do it on ebay. it really sucks, i wanted the other code too. guess i'll do the same and file a claim with ebay tomorrow since today was the last day it said i should receive by.

#336 flix1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1650 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:19 PM

i'm in the exact same situation, i tried calling paypal today but they couldnt get the code emailed to me, they were going to transfer me to the claims dept but i told them i would just do it on ebay. it really sucks, i wanted the other code too. guess i'll do the same and file a claim with ebay tomorrow since today was the last day it said i should receive by.

Same here.

I only attempted to purchase 1 code, and even though I received a confirmation from Paypal Digital Gifts through Ebay almost immediately, my code never arrived.

I sent them a message through Ebay on Sunday, and finally received a response from them on Thursday.  They said they had just re-sent the email to my Paypal email address (which is the same as my Ebay email address), but I still have not received the code after almost a day.  I am going to message them one more time and ask them to confirm that they have my email address correct.

At this point, I have to assume that either they have my email address wrong or my ISP is blocking their email.

My "delivery date" is March 2nd.  I would also prefer to receive the code, but after the 2nd, I have to assume there is little chance this is going to be resolved, so I am going to request for a refund.

#337 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10731 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:49 PM

So deal technically the deal is dead?

#338 dealerman   Cheap Ass Zombie CAGiversary!   252 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:06 PM

Thanks OP I was able to get 3 $50 before the deal ended

#339 Freeisgood   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   90 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Freeisgood

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:41 AM

Worked great. I bought one and received my code within 10 minutes.

#340 jyoungAD   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   670 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:14 AM

I bought one code yesterday afternoon and it still shows as "not yet shipped" from the seller.

Is anyone else who bought one yesterday experiencing a delay in delivery?

#341 Tacosss   telltale CAGiversary!   345 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:14 AM

made an ebay account. made a paypal account. it rejected my card. it freaked me out but i was able to use it during the day at shops and amazon without issue. immediately closed about accounts. not worth the hassle.

#342 ldp103   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:00 PM

did you use a gmail account? I thought the same thing until I looked back in my email. The second code is hidden in the quotes. When you click the original email right underneath it there's a small box.

#343 AirMcLaren   Trophy Whore CAGiversary!   265 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

AirMcLaren

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:02 PM

did you use a gmail account? I thought the same thing until I looked back in my email. The second code is hidden in the quotes. When you click the original email right underneath it there's a small box.

I do use gmail. I check my mail through my iPhone and I don't see what you're referring to. The status of my order says "paid not shipped" and we are past the estimated delivery date. Are you accessing your email through mobile or computer?

#344 ldp103   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:27 PM

I do use gmail. I check my mail through my iPhone and I don't see what you're referring to. The status of my order says "paid not shipped" and we are past the estimated delivery date. Are you accessing your email through mobile or computer?

I am using a computer. Did you receive the email that says order number and claim link?

#345 AirMcLaren   Trophy Whore CAGiversary!   265 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

AirMcLaren

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:38 PM

I am using a computer. Did you receive the email that says order number and claim link?

Correct. But there was only one code inside. I can check from my Mac when I get home and see if there's any difference. However, I ordered the iTunes cards from the same seller and recieved the codes in two separate emails so I see no reason why this would have been any different. Will update when I get home.

#346 AirMcLaren   Trophy Whore CAGiversary!   265 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

AirMcLaren

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:29 AM

No code. Opened case with eBay.

#347 lamuh13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   109 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:00 AM

I am still waiting for the code.

The transaction went through last Thursday.

The last day for estimated delivery date is Mar. 5th.

Is anyone else still waiting for the code to be delivered?

#348 guerox4   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:15 AM

I ordered 2 codes. Redeemed one went back to the same email and clicked on view my code again and gave me the second code.

Anyone spend $100 and get their $15 yet?

#349 golfer   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   393 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:30 PM

Anyone spend $100 and get their $15 yet?

I was wondering this also. They said they would email it before or on March 2nd. That was yesterday and I have yet to receive my code. I bought two years of PS + and child of light dlc so I went just over $100.

#350 sherlock2g   Like Whoa! CAGiversary!   1018 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

sherlock2g

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:54 PM

I thought this deal was dead. I wanted to buy another code yesterday and they were sold out on ebay.