* * * * - 6 votes

$50 Sony Playstation Network Card (Email Delivery) - $40 at eBay

PS4 PlayStation PS3 PS Vita eBay

#61 Dahk   Words are Wind CAGiversary!   1506 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:54 PM

Bought two years of plus with mine since there is no Telltale Games Collection for PS3.  What are people buying to close that $.02 gap for the promo?  I'm thinking either Child of Light or Wolf Among Us.

#62 theemadgamer   SILENCE! I keel you! CAGiversary!   1149 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

theemadgamer

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

What is the subject line of your email for those of you who received their codes?  It's been a couple of hours and I don't see the code, although one email implied it was sent.

#63 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4323 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:06 PM

What is the subject line of your email for those of you who received their codes?  It's been a couple of hours and I don't see the code, although one email implied it was sent.

"Your order number and claim link"

The sender email id is: donotreply@paypal-gifts.com

#64 Paultroon  

Paultroon

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:06 PM

Does anyone know if the PlayStation Protection Plans count toward the $100?  I would assume so, but you know what they say about assuming...

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with these.  Are they worth purchasing?  I see there is an Accidental and a Non-Accidental.  Has anyone gotten either of them?  Both?  Any experiences getting your PS4 serviced through them?  Any insights would be very helpful.  Thanks!

#65 pablo escobar   Go Dodgers! CAGiversary!   801 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

pablo escobar

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

the email comes from paypal digital gifts and has the subject "Your order number and claim link"

#66 theemadgamer   SILENCE! I keel you! CAGiversary!   1149 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

theemadgamer

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:09 PM

Does anyone know if the PlayStation Protection Plans count toward the $100?  I would assume so, but you know what they say about assuming...

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with these.  Are they worth purchasing?  I see there is an Accidental and a Non-Accidental.  Has anyone gotten either of them?  Both?  Any experiences getting your PS4 serviced through them?  Any insights would be very helpful.  Thanks!

It did count when I purchased one during a previous "Spend XS, Get X back" promotion.

#67 theemadgamer   SILENCE! I keel you! CAGiversary!   1149 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

theemadgamer

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:11 PM

"Your order number and claim link"

The sender email id is: donotreply@paypal-gifts.com

the email comes from paypal digital gifts and has the subject "Your order number and claim link"

Much thanks, so I haven't received that one yet.  At least confirmed I'm not blind!

#68 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4323 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:12 PM

Much thanks, so I haven't received that one yet.  At least confirmed I'm not blind!

did you check your spam/junk folder?

#69 Palinn   Skip the odds. CAGiversary!   2244 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

Bought two years of plus with mine since there is no Telltale Games Collection for PS3.  What are people buying to close that $.02 gap for the promo?  I'm thinking either Child of Light or Wolf Among Us.

Avatars etc have counted in the past I believe?  You could buy something cheap like that if you don't really want to spend the extra money on a more expensive game.

#70 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8528 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

Did you pay with PayPal?  If so, is your PayPal registered email address different from your eBay registered email address?  I got the notification that the codes were sent in my eBay registered email account, but I'm pretty sure the codes went to my wife's email, which is the one registered with the PayPal account I used to pay.

#71 theemadgamer   SILENCE! I keel you! CAGiversary!   1149 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

theemadgamer

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:24 PM

Did you pay with PayPal?  If so, is your PayPal registered email address different from your eBay registered email address?  I got the notification that the codes were sent in my eBay registered email account, but I'm pretty sure the codes went to my wife's email, which is the one registered with the PayPal account I used to pay.

Good thought, but they share a single email address, as they have for the 15 years I've used them together.  Nothing in Spam/Junk.  I did receive the notice of payment sent from Paypal and Order placed and Shipped from eBay, just no code email.

#72 RandomHero918  

RandomHero918

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:30 PM

I received my code before I received the shipped email from eBay fyi. Still waiting to get my 2nd code though

#73 Kev Cyberpunk   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   471 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Kev Cyberpunk

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:31 PM

I got an email last week saying download the Ebay mobile app and get $5 off a $20 purchase until 2/21. Just a heads up if anybody doesn't have the app.

Yeah, I got the same email, downloaded the ebay mobile app for my kindle fire hd, added the coupon during checkout, and then it didn't let me sign into PayPal to pay for it. Is there some kind of known issue with the kindle ebay app? I don't have ios 7 on any of my apple devices so this is all I got for it.

#74 Disturbed Jerry   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   300 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Disturbed Jerry

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

Glad I saw this. Bought two so I can get The Order and Resident Evil Revelations 2.

#75 lectersvictim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   180 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

lectersvictim

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

I put in two orders 1 hour apart. I still haven't received the code for the first order, but the code from my second order was e-mailed to me after 5 minutes.. Strange. But they did say up to 24 hours for the email code link... 

#76 Jukecirca86   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Jukecirca86

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:38 PM

Took 12 minutes from PayPal confirmation to code delivery for me.

#77 RandomHero918  

RandomHero918

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:43 PM

I put in two orders 1 hour apart. I still haven't received the code for the first order, but the code from my second order was e-mailed to me after 5 minutes.. Strange. But they did say up to 24 hours for the email code link...

I'm in the same boat

#78 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1331 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:52 PM

Picked up 2.  Not even 10 minutes from purchase to code being received.  So we have to spend the 100 this week right?  Loading the 100 up doesn't trigger the deal right?

#79 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   11170 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

Picked up 2.  Not even 10 minutes from purchase to code being received.  So we have to spend the 100 this week right?  Loading the 100 up doesn't trigger the deal right?

yes, you have to spend $100+

#80 wheels  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

In for 2. The codes showed up qiuick. I did it all on mobile, it didn't work when I was on cellular but when I got on a wifi connection I had no problems.

#81 Paultroon  

Paultroon

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:02 PM

Just to share my experience.  I purchased two of the $50 codes, about an hour apart.  For each I received three confirmation emails in addition to the email including the code: one from eBay confirming my order, one from PayPal confirming the payment and another from eBay stating that the product had "shipped".  The email that contained the actual code (well, the link to the code) was from PayPal Digital Gifts.  In both cases, I received the confirmation emails from eBay and PayPal very quickly after placing the order.  About 10-15 minutes later I received the email containing the code from PayPal Digital Gifts, and then about 10 minutes after that I received the email confirming that the order had "shipped" from eBay.  I hope that can shed a little light on the process for anyone who was worried or concerned.

Also, thanks a bunch to the OP for posting this and to theemadgamer for your response re: the protection plans!  Got the Accidental Damage Protection Plan, an additional year of PlayStation Plus and (hopefully) a $15 credit for $85-ish.  Good enough for me!

#82 hectorarizpe   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1079 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

hectorarizpe

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:10 PM

I don't know. The email didn't state why I got it, so I don't know if it was part of a mass mailing of coupons, or because of some specific condition that I met.

Thanks I'll check out online.

#83 MaximusDM   What is a man!? CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:14 PM

Check your email for eBay coupons. I had a $10 that was going to expire on the 20th. Not sure if I did something specific to get the coupon or if they were sent to a lot of people. Bought $100 worth for $70.

Only coupon they sent me was to list/sell an item by Feb 20th. Nothing for actually purchasing.

Edit: Now out of stock.

#84 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4333 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:22 PM

If No Man's Sky was up for preorder I would have gotten in on this to get it and Uncharted 4, but nothing else I really want to buy...

Good deal though, not going to get cause I just blow it instead of getting just the games I want to play

#85 tsurke   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

e-bay promotion out of stock :(

#86 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1376 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:41 PM

Do these offers ever come back in stock the same day, or should I just wait for another one of these sales?

#87 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:57 PM

Well Fuck. I can't believe I missed this.

#88 Chocoburger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   433 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Chocoburger

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:04 PM

Missed it, hopefully it comes back soon for others. I mean it's only digital codes for chrissake!

#89 tomasli   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:14 PM

The person who were not allowed to buy card or missed the deal can use the $5 off coupon to buy $20 on mobile app.25% off still is a good deal.

I cannot post link here because of the fresh account. Sorry. Please search "Sony Playstation Network Gift Card - Email Delivery" on Ebay. It sold by Paypal Digital Gifts too. 

#90 Versafied   Formerly known as vlv723 CAGiversary!   2948 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:14 PM

I've been getting nothing but error messages before it was out of stock. Maybe because I bought them before?

Anyway, guess I have to use my Playstation Capital One Card to stock up on my PSN wallet then.