MARS Candy Daily entry - "BIG NIGHT IN" GAME - XBOX related prizes

slowdive21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
https://familyfun.mars.com/

Most people should win at least a candy bar.

"Likes" are appreciated.

Official Rules
MARS CHOCOLATE NORTH AMERICA LLC
BIG NIGHT IN GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS GAME BEGINS AT NOON (12:00 PM) ET ON FEBRUARY 16, 2015 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 AM ET ON APRIL 16, 2015.
1. WHO CAN PARTICIPATE (ELIGIBILITY): This “Big Night In” Game (“Game”) is open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, District of Columbia who are age 13 or older as of date of participation. Employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor (defined in Rule 9 below) and its advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, employees, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME: During each calendar day (ET) beginning at Noon ET on February 16, 2015 and ending at 11:59:59 am ET on April 16, 2015 (the “Game Period”), play the Game by:
Text Message: Send a text message with the key words FAMILY FUN to 87654 and follow the instructions contained in the reply text messages (“Text Message Play”). Each Text Message Play requires at least three (3) sent text messages. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. If you are the first person to submit a Text Message Play on or after the predetermined time and date for the most recent winning Game message made available by Sponsor, you will receive a reply text message that includes the phrase “You won” and a six-character code (“Winner Code”). You must enter your Winner Code at www.familyfun.mars.com/redemption by 11:59:59 PM ET on April 30, 2015 to claim your prize. Winner Code redemption is subject to compliance with these Official Rules.
For Text Message Plays, you must have a wireless mobile device that is capable of two-way SMS messaging through participating mobile service providers. To opt-out or stop receiving text messages, send “STOP” to 87654 and for help, send “HELP” to 87654. By sending a Text Message Play, you represent that you are the owner of (or have permission to use) the mobile telephone number and device you use to participate. You also agree to receive text messages about this Game and understand that you are solely responsible for all message and data charges that you incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider; please contact your participating mobile service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. Text Message services for the Game are provided on an “as is” basis, may not be available in all areas at all times and may be affected by product, software, coverage or other service changes made by your mobile service provider or otherwise. Text messages are sent to you from an automated system. Consent to receive text messages is not a condition of purchase for any products or services.
Website: Visit www.familyfun.mars.com (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions. (After you register the first time, you must enter only your email address to participate.) If you are the first person to participate through Game message made available, you will receive an on-screen message that includes the word “Congratulations” and you win the Website on or after the predetermined time and date for the most recent winning the prize indicated, subject to verification of compliance with these Official Rules. Each Game play is deemed submitted by the natural person assigned the email address
used to participate by the entity that is responsible for assignment of email addresses for the domain associated with such person’s email address.
LIMIT: ONE (1) GAME PLAY PER EMAIL ADDRESS OR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER PER CALENDAR DAY. If any participant uses more than one (1) mobile telephone number or email address to participate more than once per calendar day or if more than one participant uses the same mobile telephone number or email address to participate more than once per calendar day, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all Game plays associated with the participant(s), email address(es) and/or mobile telephone numbers involved and to declare all associated prize(s) forfeited. Odds of winning a prize in the Game depend on the number of participants and the date and time of participation.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information submitted in connection with this Game is governed by the Mars Privacy Statement and the Terms of Use for Websites Operated by the Mars, Incorporated Family of Companies (the “Website Documents”).
4. PRIZES: Fifty (50) First Prizes: each, Xbox One with Kinect; Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $500 each. Two Hundred Thousand (200,000) Second Prizes: each, Max: Curse of the Brotherhood Xbox digital game (delivered by email as a code redeemable at www.microsoft.com; redemption is subject to terms and conditions available at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/my-account/xbox-live-membership); ARV: $14.99 each. Five Thousand (5,000) Third Prizes: each, a Skip-Bo® Card Game; ARV: $7.99 each. Thirty Thousand (30,000) Fourth Prizes: one of the following card games (as randomly determined by Sponsor): UNO DARE!™ Card Game (7,500 total available), UNO® Card Game (15,000 total available) or Phase 10® Card Game (7,500 total available); ARV: $5.99 each. Twenty Thousand (20,000) Fifth Prizes: each, a $5 Digital Xbox Promotional Gift Code (delivered to winner by email as a code, winner must redeem and use the code by its stated expiration date; see www.microsoft.com/giftcard for terms and conditions); ARV: $5.00 each. 445,456 Sixth Prizes: each, a coupon redeemable for one package (1.69 oz. – 1.92 oz.) of a SNICKERS® Brand, M&M’S® Brand, TWIX® Brand or MILKY WAY® Brand product; ARV: $1.49 each. 299,495 Seventh Prizes: each, a two-day Xbox Live Gold trial (delivered by email as a code redeemable at www.microsoft.com; redemption is subject to terms and conditions of available at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/my-account/xbox-live-membership); ARV: $0.71 each. Total ARV of All Prizes: $4,219,020.89. All applicable taxes, fees and other expenses, if any, are the responsibility solely of the winners. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of their respective issuers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value but no other substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and is not responsible for prize utility to winners. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM SPONSOR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. If the number of prize claims for any prize level is greater than the number of prizes stated above for such prize level, winners for the stated number of prizes will be selected in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received for such prize level. Sponsor is obligated to award only the number of prizes stated above.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, publicity release. A prize may be awarded to an alternate if winner does not respond within the timeframe specified in an email or voicemail notification; if a prize or prize notification letter or email is returned as
undeliverable; or if an affidavit/release is not returned within ten (10) days after mailing to selected winner. PRIZE LIMIT: One (1) First Prize per household; Five (5) Prizes per household during the Game Period. Any prize won by a minor may be awarded in the name of the minor’s parent/legal guardian in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes (including the winners list) in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, any such use with respect to a minor subject to prior approval of his/her parent or legal guardian.
6. GENERAL: This Game is void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited or restricted. This Game is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is governed by the internal laws of the State of Delaware. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Game must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. If any provision of these Official Rules is irrevocably inconsistent with any provision of the Website Documents, the provision of these Official Rules will prevail but solely to the extent of the inconsistency. The Released Parties are not responsible for: late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage-due, incorrect or misdirected Game entries, mail or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; data corruption, theft or destruction; or unauthorized access to or alteration or loss of Game-related materials. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in any participant's email account to receive email messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to participate in the Game is prohibited and any individual who uses, attempts to use or who Sponsor suspects of using such methods to participate will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict Game plays from any IP address or device if suspicious activity is detected or suspected. The Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system or device resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Game and reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Game if for any reason this Game cannot be conducted as designed or intended. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on the Website and, if time and circumstances allow, prizes will be awarded in accordance with procedures established by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant from this Game or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the intended execution of the Game. Sponsor also reserves the right to correct errors or inconsistencies in promotional materials. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. PARTICIPANT WARRANTY AND RELEASE: EACH PARTICIPANT WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GAME AND HAS THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, EACH WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AWARDING, RECEIPT AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR
PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO BRING ANY CLAIM AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of First Prize winners, please send an email to [email protected] with “WINNERS 7705” as the subject line. Requests must be received by 11:59:59 am ET on April 16, 2015. Winners list will be sent after selection and verification of winners.
9. SPONSOR: Mars Chocolate North America, LLC, Hackettstown, New Jersey
QUESTIONS? Call 888-386-4263 or send an email to [email protected].
®/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated 2015.
Mattel and Microsoft are not sponsors of this Game.
UNO and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by Mattel. © 2015 Mattel. All Rights Reserved

Last edited by a moderator:
I won a max brotherhood downloadable game for Xbox One.
Never heard of the game and I don't have a One.
It was one of the free Games with Gold games this past summer, so most people with a One have the game. It's definitely worth holding on to though if you're planning to get a One.

Won the Max: Curse of the brotherhood game.  Is it any good? And by the way, you can enter every day.

Hmm

PRIZE LIMIT: One (1) First Prize per household; Five (5) Prizes per
household during the Game Period.

Guess you can oy enter 5 times if it's an automatic win. Dunno.

The contest hit SD, so there may not be some wins for a while. It is a similar setup to the lunchables contest, so I think people are abusing the hell out of it.

Yah lunchables did the 5 wins per household too. Haha. Only difference is you don't get your codes right away.

hahaha i won 4 copies of max curse of the brotherhood... looks like ill be giving away a bunch by the time i run out of emails to use
I'll gladly take a code if you plan on doing a giveaway XD

Also I entered on my gmail and yahoo emails. Won a FREE CANDY BURRRR on my gmail.

hoping to win at least a free copy of UNO XD been doing q lot of tabletop games lately.

Which console did they giveaway max curse of the brotherhood on? Xbox1 or 360? If I win more of it ill pick the one it wasn't free on.

Which console did they giveaway max curse of the brotherhood on? Xbox1 or 360? If I win more of it ill pick the one it wasn't free on.
It was a free game on Xbox one at one point. If you're going to keep playing using different emails and different addresses I hope you don't win any uno card games. That may raise some eyebrows if people get card games in their mail and don't know where it came from.

It was a free game on Xbox one at one point. If you're going to keep playing using different emails and different addresses I hope you don't win any uno card games. That may raise some eyebrows if people get card games in their mail and don't know where it came from.

I know all 7 people that I use the addresses for, so its all good lol. I use something close to my name when I enter stuff so they know its mine

Won a 2-day Xbox gold trial. Got a Mars candy bar yesterday. 3 more chances left?

bread's done
Back