* * * * * 1 votes

Target: Buy The Order 1886 and get $15 off $20 PSN card

#61 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4356 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:19 PM

very disappointed the order isn't very good

#62 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4372 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:29 PM

What is it with that excuse used constantly? "I was using my phone".

As if using your phone somehow means that you are limited to what is viewable, or that it lacks some letter/number keys, or that phones inherently will not let you spell properly or use syntax.

Are you saying that because you were using a phone that the phone somehow prevented you from being coherent?

Course my favorite is when people spell awful and use terrible english and they say "Yeah I was typing on my phone".

Thats like if you drive a toyota var and its in the shop and you get a honda car as a rental then you drive off and run over some guy on a motorcycle and excuse it with "Yeah....I normally drive a toyota so its ok".

Now, type the exact same post using a phone and let us know how it goes. Good luck.

#63 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3617 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 19 February 2015 - 05:46 PM

ign's review sluggish pacing, and quicktime overload. LOL

yea and I feel ign usually gives games slightly higher than average review scores, I didn't expect much from this game but figured ign's review would be higher. 

egm gave them a 4.5 and said it is a half baked ps4 launch game.........15 months late  ha

#64 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1470 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:04 PM

Let me just say what we're all thinking here:

"I still want it but I think I'll wait for it to drop to $10 or less."

#65 Pliskin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3300 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:43 PM

Holy shit, this game is getting slammed hard. I wasn't expecting it to be this bad, but like others said I'm still picking up my CE from BB and then trading it in real quick after I get the plat. Then the wait till Bloodborne begins. :-(

#66 j.t   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   844 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:56 PM

Damn I was so hyped for this game still even after the game length was leaked. Still gonna pick it up though and hopefully I can pm this deal at bb since I have 40 in rewards and gift cards.

#67 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:17 PM

That video is really funny, agreed.

Please point me to the reviews for this game, as I'm looking forward to seeing if it's actually any good. I can only find children on YouTube and random forum posts?

Someone posted the entire game on Saturday. Don't know who, why, how, or if its still there

#68 lakerfanalways   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1580 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

lakerfanalways

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:23 PM

I was excited to get this game, was going to get it through amazon since I have 30 bucks in credit to use, but with the reviews and how short the game is, I think I will pass and get Kirby and the rainbow curse instead..what do you all think of DragonBall Xenoverse is that game worth getting and if so for what system(PS4 or XBOX ONE)

#69 Rage Goblin   The Hardest of Core CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Rage Goblin

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:28 PM

Someone posted the entire game on Saturday. Don't know who, why, how, or if its still there

That's not a review.  There were none at the time of my post, though there are certainly a lot now.

I'm definitely not on the defense force for this game, although I did think it was really silly that so many people immediately decided short = bad.  Turns out that it's both short *and* bad, though!  Disappointing, to be sure.

#70 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4442 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:44 PM

I was excited to get this game, was going to get it through amazon since I have 30 bucks in credit to use, but with the reviews and how short the game is, I think I will pass and get Kirby and the rainbow curse instead..what do you all think of DragonBall Xenoverse is that game worth getting and if so for what system(PS4 or XBOX ONE)

Dragonball Xenoverse looks awesome. I really liked the Battle of Z and will probably pick up Xenoverse, but I don't expect it to play much differently than BoZ. If you are a fan of the series though, I'd say go for it. These games are always full of fan service. I'll probably pick it up on Xbone, just because I have a lot more HDD space compared to the mere 500GB on my PS4, which is practically full. 

#71 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:02 PM

That's not a review.

Well the game's entirely about the graphics/ story/ etc. Then why not just watch it for free. Instead of paying $60 or whatever it ends up for you to press the buttons to watch it?

...although at $60x.95(red card)+tax+$5 = $66 sell it $46 on eBay a day later and have $20 for psn that can go toward the $100 that gives you $15 back. You'll lose shipping and fees. May bite at this.

#72 ghost1914  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:22 PM

Well the game's entirely about the graphics/ story/ etc. Then why not just watch it for free. Instead of paying $60 or whatever it ends up for you to press the buttons to watch it?

...although at $60x.95(red card)+tax+$5 = $66 sell it $46 on eBay a day later and have $20 for psn that can go toward the $100 that gives you $15 back. You'll lose shipping and fees. May bite at this.

Or just trade in to best buy for 40-43 lol

#73 Modoru   ne, shitteru? ૮(◕ ᴥ ◕ ∪) CAGiversary!   2137 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:30 PM

Now, type the exact same post using a phone and let us know how it goes. Good luck.

I usually am on mobile so you guys have no excuse. :p

#74 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4372 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:33 PM

I usually am on mobile so you guys have no excuse. :p

All mobiles are equal; some mobiles more so. You must be on one of those :)

#75 Rage Goblin   The Hardest of Core CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Rage Goblin

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:33 PM

I really doubt that the interactivity adds so little to the experience that you might as well just watch it.  There's some shooting to be had, and a few corridors to explore.  It also won't look as nice, streaming from YouTube.  Nobody seems to have a terribly high opinion of the story, either.

I'll probably pick it up when it's $20ish, but can't imagine just watching some stranger on the internet play through the whole thing.

#76 Modoru   ne, shitteru? ૮(◕ ᴥ ◕ ∪) CAGiversary!   2137 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

All mobiles are equal; some mobiles more so. You must be on one of those :)

...On one of the "more so" equals? What.

#77 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4372 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:38 PM

...On one of the "more so" equals? What.

Nevermind, if you didnt get the reference (to George Orwell's 1984), the comment is wasted anyways. :) Anyhoo, "one of those...mobiles that are more equal than the other mobiles"  is what i meant, in case you were wondering. 

#78 Modoru   ne, shitteru? ૮(◕ ᴥ ◕ ∪) CAGiversary!   2137 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

Nevermind, if you didnt get the reference (to George Orwell's 1984), the comment is wasted anyways. :) Anyhoo, "one of those...mobiles that are more equal than the other mobiles" is what i meant, in case you were wondering.

Dude I never bothered reading 1984. Just not my type of lit. And yeah that's literally what I understood.

#79 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8586 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:50 PM

Nevermind, if you didnt get the reference (to George Orwell's 1984), the comment is wasted anyways. :) Anyhoo, "one of those...mobiles that are more equal than the other mobiles" is what i meant, in case you were wondering.

I thought it was a reference to Animal Farm.

#80 WilliamG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1852 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:10 PM

My CE shipped from Best Buy yesterday, and even with the price at $48 after GCU with the early pricing glitch/whatever, I'll still be sending it right back to Best Buy. No thank you very much!

#81 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

what if the game turns out to be so bad that sony destroys all CE copies to try and erase it from history and so the CEs end up being worth thousands of dollars

#82 elessar123  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:28 PM

what if the game turns out to be so bad that sony destroys all CE copies to try and erase it from history and so the CEs end up being worth thousands of dollars

Then it'll be worth as much as ET.

#83 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4372 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:33 PM

I thought it was a reference to Animal Farm.

Of course you are right. Now I feel like an idiot. Yes it is "Animal Farm". Somehow, every time I talk about George Orwell, I end up talking about 1984.  :wall:

lol, I even linked the wikipedia for 1984, in my haste to look "cool". This is embarrassing. :???:

#84 elessar123  

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:52 PM

Of course you are right. Now I feel like an idiot. Yes it is "Animal Farm". Somehow, every time I talk about George Orwell, I end up talking about 1984.  :wall:

I guess you can say it snowballed out of control.

Your reference was a bit too far removed from the original; "All mobiles are equal, but some mobiles are more equal than others" would have been easier to notice.

#85 KurishunaMaradi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4372 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

KurishunaMaradi

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:01 PM

I guess you can say it snowballed out of control.

Your reference was a bit too far removed from the original; "All mobiles are equal, but some mobiles are more equal than others" would have been easier to notice.

What have I done?! I will be sitting by the corner and crying now...

#86 j.t   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   844 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:53 AM

I preordered at Target just in case pm at bb fails I'll just buy it at target.

#87 RiceQuakes Classic   The One, the Only.....RiceQuakes CAGiversary!   3832 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

RiceQuakes Classic

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:57 AM

Saw this on Reddit today. 

It's funny because it's true. Don't waste your money. Watch some reviews.

Rental at best.

#88 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3617 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

I preordered at Target just in case pm at bb fails I'll just buy it at target.

worth a shot but idk

Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:

• The online prices of retailers not listed.
  • Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer.
  • Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace sellers) on websites.
  • Competitors' service prices, Best Buy For Business transactions, and BestBuy.com Marketplace items.
  • Any financing offers, bundle offers, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items, deal of the day, daily deals, special hour sale event items, credit card offers, gift card offers, rent/lease to own items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Best Buy or a competitor.

#89 Gtar38690000   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Gtar38690000

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:28 AM

Still going to pickup the le at bb and going to hope its enjoyable. If not I'll have a pretty steelbook on the shelf. I don't usually base purchases on reviews since a lot of games I enjoy got in the 5-8 score range on ign and some of least favs get 9-10 and their review of the order sounds like it plays somewhat like a telltale game, go here- look/talk to this- qte here- finish quick for platinum, and all the telltale games score pretty high and yet run like crap especially on vita. So if you want it, buy it, enjoy or not but make your own opinion. Just remember record labels pay big money for hit radio singles so why not the same for favorable game reviews to boost sales. (And now the thrashing of my post will ensue)

#90 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4356 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:34 AM

no idea how to post gifs directly, but

http://imgur.com/npGhwnb