New 3DS + Amazon + Nintendo of America

JDai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I need some advice from everyone concerning the New 3DS and Amazon.com. Amazon currently doesn't have the New 3DS available for sale on their website. They only have Japanese Imports and the 500 dollar Majora's Mask 3DS. After reading up, it is supposedly caused after a disagreement between Amazon and Nintendo of America concerning the massive amounts of original 3DS systems being returned to Amazon with scratched screens. Only the US Amazon isn't selling the New 3DS, meanwhile other Amazon locations such as Amazon.ca is selling them. I want to buy the New 3DS with the balance I have on Amazon, so my question is should I wait it out and see if Amazon will stock them? Does anyone have any info whether Amazon will stock them? All info is appreciated! Thanks.

As far as I know Amazon does not and will not carry nintendo consoles forseeable future. so your best bet is hope that a private seller that ships their items through amazon will have one up for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some advice from everyone concerning the New 3DS and Amazon.com. Amazon currently doesn't have the New 3DS available for sale on their website. They only have Japanese Imports and the 500 dollar Majora's Mask 3DS. After reading up, it is supposedly caused after a disagreement between Amazon and Nintendo of America concerning the massive amounts of original 3DS systems being returned to Amazon with scratched screens. Only the US Amazon isn't selling the New 3DS, meanwhile other Amazon locations such as Amazon.ca is selling them. I want to buy the New 3DS with the balance I have on Amazon, so my question is should I wait it out and see if Amazon will stock them? Does anyone have any info whether Amazon will stock them? All info is appreciated! Thanks.
There is no reason to believe this feud will end in the foreseeable future. You will need to buy it in the marketplace which is subject to fluctuating prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are 3rd party sellers selling them for over MSRP b/c it's OoS right now.

OP this feud has been going on for 2-3 years so I think you're just going to have to look somewhere else for a 3DS XL, or pay over MSRP for one if AZ allows you to use your credit with a 3rd party seller.
Of course they do.

The reason I posted the link is that it's hard as hell to find the system on the site so I could see why someone would think that Amazon didn't have any at all.

bread's done
Back