Any Gamestop employees care to comment on this?

c

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
1 unit of the Majora's Mask New 3DS suddenly showed up in a couple Gamestops today.

They're not for sale. REPEAT: THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE. Please do not harrass the employees at these locations.

The employee I spoke to said they were sent out by corporate (after grilling him or her for multiple minutes).

I'm assuming they were given out as part of some kind of company-wide contest?

Anyone have any info on this? Just curious.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/storesearch.aspx?sku=108837

Try 30333 and 60185.

I haven't worked for the company since 2009, but back in the day the stores often got 1-2 store copy's of games around release to give to employees as incentives for numbers.

I haven't worked for the company since 2009, but back in the day the stores often got 1-2 store copy's of games around release to give to employees as incentives for numbers.
I think you are speaking of the game software, the OP is talking about the game system. I used to work for Gamestop too, and once very long ago when the original DS first came out (the grey one with GBA slot) I got one for free since I was the store manager. I kind of doubt they are doing that right now though. There's a bundle for sale on the web site, the price seems reasonable. More reasonable than the eBay craziness anyway.

bread's done
Back