New 3ds xl stylus

kme06d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I already need a new stylus.

When opening the back of the system for the first time, I used the tip to try and pry it open and there is now a small chip on the tip. I'm worried that it will scratch the screen.

It didn't occur to me to use the end of the stylus was until I tried it the wrong way first.

I have a large pen stylus in my case, but that can be a bit of a pain to get out.

Do Nintendo or any third parties sell these yet?

They sell them with a screen protector for $8 at Gamestop.

It's a multicolor pack, so if that bothers you, may just have to hold out for a bit.

[quote name="CookieParty" post="12526494" timestamp="1424742412"]They sell them with a screen protector for $8 at Gamestop.

It's a multicolor pack, so if that bothers you, may just have to hold out for a bit.[/quote]
Thanks I'll take a look at it!

[quote name="CookieParty" post="12526559" timestamp="1424744056"]It is labeled as the "New 3DS Screen Protectors" or something like that. $7.99 for sure, because I bought one last week. Comes with 3 or 4 or the stylus, 2 screen protectors, and a cleaning cloth.[/quote]
Cool. Is it available in store or just online (or vise versa) ? I checked online and didn't see anything.

[quote name="TheOpusFuller" post="12530050" timestamp="1424863956"]Speaking of new stylus, I prefer the XL stylus over the New XL stylus.

The new stylus is shorter and not as comfy. Ugh.[/quote]
Agreed. I think it is a little thicker than the old stylus, but the shortness of it negates the thickness benefit. I'm used to it now, but my hand still feels cramped.

[quote name="CookieParty" post="12526559" timestamp="1424744056"]It is labeled as the "New 3DS Screen Protectors" or something like that. $7.99 for sure, because I bought one last week. Comes with 3 or 4 or the stylus, 2 screen protectors, and a cleaning cloth.[/quote]
I finally was able to find this in store at gamestop! I wasn't going to pay the $12 online price for it and I had a hell of a time trying to find it in the store.

I went to three gamestops last weekend and noone had it. I also tried putting it on hold online at a few stores that showed in stock online and the request was denied each time.

For some reason, this was very hard to get and gamestop is the only store that sells them! I haven't tried the screen protectors or cleaning cloth, but I'm very happy with the stylus.

bread's done
Back