Heads up: Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious FREE March 27th - April 10th for Xbox 360/Xbox One

fast-friki_o_143148.jpg

Saw it this morning looks interesting. Better have Drag Racing like Forza 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought i was missing something. I think its strange that they reward people who purchased the Xbox one with another Xbox one.

That news article doesn't mention if the free content is for Xbox 360 or Xbox One.  Is it safe to assume it will be for both?

That news article doesn't mention if the free content is for Xbox 360 or Xbox One. Is it safe to assume it will be for both?
um...

To celebrate the April 3 theatrical launch of “Furious 7,” the expansion will be available at no charge for a limited two-week period. Players can download the expansion on Xbox One or Xbox 360 (at no charge!) from March 27 through April 10; after this, the expansion will cost $10. Players who downloaded it during the initial two-week window can continue to play without restriction.

I looked on Xbox Store. Didn't see it. This apparently isn't a deal...

sorry to anyone that this post is too deep for

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought i was missing something. I think its strange that they reward people who purchased the Xbox one with another Xbox one.
Guess they think it will have same failure rate as the 360? My first 360 lasted 2 years of heavy usage and 1 year of limited usage

[quote name="Thebacklash" post="12531945" timestamp="1424916721"]um...[/quote]
Thanks. Odd, I must have blacked out when I got to those words both times I read it. :)

bread's done
Back