members only club competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this? A competition to list your favorite game ever?

I'm a fighting game guy, so It's probably Smash Bros. Melee or something like that.

I was going to guess Mario 64 because it's so frequently cited as a top game.

I'll say Mike tysons punch out, because it's my favorite.

I don't want the amiibo so if I win, give it to someone else, but the best game of all time has to be for the best system of all time.  It also has to be timeless in looks and gameplay.  Easy answer, Super Mario World for the SNES.

Everyone is posting the Zelda games, so I will take a bet and go a different area (although IMO Link to the Past and Ocarina of time are top)

Super Metroid

Everyone is posting the Zelda games, so I will take a bet and go a different area (although IMO Link to the Past and Ocarina of time are top)

Super Metroid
DING DING DING! We have one winner.

What would you like for your prize, sir?

There is still one winner available so keep posting. Also, be mindful of the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to say Suikoden II, but someone else already beat me to it.  That's my #1 Favorite game.  So I guess I'll have to go with one of my #2's (yeah I've got a few) -- So... umm....

Final Fantasy III (or VI depending on how you count)

Edit: that's HILARIOUS!!! No joke, I was just thinking about other non-RPG games and I said, y'know I should go back and switch it to Super Metroid since everyone else is guessing RPGs/Zelda games. So I just came back to edit my post and saw the one that somehow got posted while I originally posted mine... Congrats to the person who thought a few moments faster than me!

Edit: #2 And yes, I agree -- Super Metroid is in my Top 10 all-time games and top 5 SNES games of all time (its FF3, ChronoTrigger, Super Metroid, Secret of Mana, and SuperMario RPG/Earthbound for #5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back