* * * * - 14 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread 2.0

#7111 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1572 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:20 PM

Atelier Sophie details Plachta in battle, new characters, Chain Links, and screenshots:
New Yoru no Nai Kuni screenshots:
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 trailer shows Team 7 from “The Last” in action:
The catgirls return on August 17th in NEKOPARA Vol. 0:
Amnesia: Memories screenshots feature Ukyo, smartphone version announced:
Nintendo pulls 3DS game, Ironfall: Invasion, over homebrew exploit:
Kingdom Hearts III has a Big Hero 6 world:
Elsword’s dual character Luciel gets new, second job class, Noblesse and Dreadlord:

#7112 rockykai   Banned Banned   384 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

rockykai

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

The tits and cats are getting stronger I guess.  I like them both so it's good, but maybe a little bit less would help?

I still have to try DT2 yet.  Yeah, this is going to be a long day.

A friendly reminder that BackerKit closes for Clannad today.

#7113 lakers714  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

Phantasy Star Online 2 coming to PS4 in Japan 2016:
"Red Ash THE ANIMATION -Magicicada-" launches new fundraiser for expanded production:

Edit: More exciting news!
HuniePot have just revealed their newest game, HunieCam Studio, now up on Steam Greenlight:

I have been playing the English Translation of the pc release I just can't see why this game isnt out yet in the States 

#7114 elessar123  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:24 PM

A friendly reminder that BackerKit closes for Clannad today.

I feel like this really needs to be highlighted. Last possible chance backers can put physical add-ons for people that missed out.

#7115 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11675 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:11 PM

I have been playing the English Translation of the pc release I just can't see why this game isnt out yet in the States 

Sega doesn't want your money. Sega needs to capitalize on the fact that most of the PS4s sold comes from the States.

#7116 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 10:57 PM

I feel like this really needs to be highlighted. Last possible chance backers can put physical add-ons for people that missed out.

What platform(s) are the physical copies releasing for?

#7117 rockykai   Banned Banned   384 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

rockykai

Posted 16 August 2015 - 11:12 PM

What platform(s) are the physical copies releasing for?

I'm checking now, but I believe it is only PC.  It was something that they didn't want to do right away.  EDIT:  Can't find any more news about it (or any ports).

For the curious, I just hope that most tapestries (at least the Clannad one in this case) are of decent quality or are different than the typical wall scroll, because I can't tell for the life of me,

#7118 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1572 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:13 PM

Yoru no Nai Kuni shows off Arnath’s Nightmare form, two new servans, and more of Gust-chan:
Summon Night website updated with 15th anniversary “Coming Soon…” teaser:
Atelier Sophie screenshots show more of Leon, Fritz, and Julio:
Miracle Girls Festival ‘Tour Mode’ detailed, list of game's songs and characters confirmed:
Persona 4 the Pachinko officially announced for Japan, trailer:
Digimon World: Next Order high-res screenshots:
Saint Seiya: Soldiers’ Soul trailer shows some of its God Cloth characters:
Grandia II Anniversary Edition launches August 24th on PC at $14.99 for a limited time:

#7119 elessar123  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:26 PM

Miracle Girls Festival ‘Tour Mode’ detailed, list of game's songs and characters confirmed:

Importing this for sure. I wish they had Maya from Arpeggio, since she's always dancing and twirling anyways.

tumblr_nakiadiGVq1qa94xto1_500.gif

#7120 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11675 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

At least we get Takao.

tumblr_mww0ki5pVU1sk0lj0o1_500.gif

#7121 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1889 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:07 PM

I was excited for this but the short song list is concerning. I'm sure they'll add more through dlc but that'd be such a pain in the ass as I'd have to keep switching memory cards just for this game.

#7122 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1572 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:18 PM

NA Metallic Blue New Nintendo 3DS XL is In Stock at Play-Asia for $265.99:

http://www.play-asia...-blue/13/708z3j

#7123 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1889 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

I just got a $5 promo reward cert from bestbuy. Email subject was "congrats you're eligible to take $5 off".

No, I didn't use points. It's probably targeted so ymmv.

Used it already with a mover coupon to get a $10 psn card for $4. Figured I wouldn't get anything else.

#7124 elessar123  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:39 PM

I just got a $5 promo reward cert from bestbuy. Email subject was "congrats you're eligible to take $5 off".

No, I didn't use points. It's probably targeted so ymmv.

Used it already with a mover coupon to get a $10 psn card for $4. Figured I wouldn't get anything else.

You wasted a mover coupon for $1!?

#7125 ashram   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1240 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:48 PM

NTSC-U/C New Nintendo 3DS XL (Metallic Blue) is now in stock at Play-Asia and selling for $265.99:

http://www.play-asia...-blue/13/708z3j

I'd kill (or maybe just hurt) for a non-XL us New 3DS.. I guess Nintendo hates my money :(

#7126 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1889 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:49 PM

You wasted a mover coupon for $1!?

They're free. And my post office never gives me problems about asking for more mover packets.

I also don't go to bestbuy that often so it probably would've just gone to waste since I forgot the expiration date. Probably in september.

I had two movers coupons expire earlier in the year because I forgot I had them in my wallet.

#7127 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2973 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:23 PM

They're free. And my post office never gives me problems about asking for more mover packets.

I also don't go to bestbuy that often so it probably would've just gone to waste since I forgot the expiration date. Probably in september.

I had two movers coupons expire earlier in the year because I forgot I had them in my wallet.

What is this mover's coupon and Post Office thing that you speak of? I remember that we go to the same Best Buy, so there's probably a good chance we go to the same Post Office as well.

#7128 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:50 PM

http://gematsu.com/2...rophies-surface

PlayStation 4 and PS Vita trophies have surfaced for Kemco RPG Grinsia, previously released for 3DS, iOS, and Android.

The game has yet to be announced for PlayStation platforms.

Grinsia‘s trophy list contains 10 trophies: three bronze, six silver, and one gold.

http://gematsu.com/2...p-opening-tokyo

Lawson is opening a “Dragon Quest Collaboration Shop” in Chiyoda, Tokyo on the morning of August 22 at 7:00 a.m., the Japanese convenience store franchise announced.

#7129 wbc1228   huh?! CAGiversary!   2891 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

Did they changed the best buy mover coupon recently?

The one I got a few months back were a pain to redeem.

You have to enter in a redemption code on best buy's website which requires a unique cellphone number for each coupon.

(and no, google voice didn't work)

#7130 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1889 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:26 AM

What is this mover's coupon and Post Office thing that you speak of? I remember that we go to the same Best Buy, so there's probably a good chance we go to the same Post Office as well.

Post office has movers packets that are for change of address forms. It also includes coupons from a few stores, Bestbuy and Lowes being common ones. It's usually a 10% off instore or online coupon. But they've gotten a little smarter about it and instead of just putting the coupon in there, it just has a code that you enter on their site and they email you the coupon. Keep in mind you can use the coupon in store, and the online code will still be usable on their site. So you can kinda get two uses out of each coupon.

And our post offices are probably the same. I'm bath beach bensonhurst. I ask for a movers packet whenever I go to pick up packages. They're not gonna check for proof if you're moving or anything. Just say "Can I get a movers packet?". They have a bunch right by where they sit so they usually don't even have to get up.

Did they changed the best buy mover coupon recently?

The one I got a few months back were a pain to redeem.

You have to enter in a redemption code on best buy's website which requires a unique cellphone number for each coupon.

(and no, google voice didn't work)

Oh? Last one I got required an email check but it's so easy making a fake email I wasn't bothered. But if they're requiring phone checks now, that'd be a pain.

#7131 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2973 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:14 AM

Post office has movers packets that are for change of address forms. It also includes coupons from a few stores, Bestbuy and Lowes being common ones. It's usually a 10% off instore or online coupon. But they've gotten a little smarter about it and instead of just putting the coupon in there, it just has a code that you enter on their site and they email you the coupon. Keep in mind you can use the coupon in store, and the online code will still be usable on their site. So you can kinda get two uses out of each coupon.

And our post offices are probably the same. I'm bath beach bensonhurst. I ask for a movers packet whenever I go to pick up packages. They're not gonna check for proof if you're moving or anything. Just say "Can I get a movers packet?". They have a bunch right by where they sit so they usually don't even have to get up.

Awesome! Thanks! Yeah, I think that's the post office I go to, I haven't went in a while so I'm not sure but I'll ask for one the next time I go.

And yeah, that's the Best Buy, the one around Bensonhearst/Bay Parkway, by TRU and the shore. Cool, we could probably like meet up or something, like if I get P4DAN at launch or something. Or maybe I'm just being weird now... sorry...

#7132 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1889 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:20 AM

Awesome! Thanks! Yeah, I think that's the post office I go to, I haven't went in a while so I'm not sure but I'll ask for one the next time I go.

And yeah, that's the Best Buy, the one around Bensonhearst/Bay Parkway, by TRU and the shore. Cool, we could probably like meet up or something, like if I get P4DAN at launch or something. Or maybe I'm just being weird now... sorry...

Only if you buy me flowers and dinner first. ;3

#7133 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   2166 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:58 AM

http://gematsu.com/2...p-opening-tokyo

Lawson is opening a “Dragon Quest Collaboration Shop” in Chiyoda, Tokyo on the morning of August 22 at 7:00 a.m., the Japanese convenience store franchise announced.

aww damm I won't be there before November 11 :/ and I could of used extra new towels

#7134 thorbahn3   Everyone talks too much! Super Moderators   4201 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:03 AM

Metal Gear is Niche right?

http://www.play-asia...tbook/13/706jbx

http://www.play-asia...timax/13/708a1z

http://www.play-asia...ction/13/704lpl

#7135 marineal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1545 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

marineal

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:37 AM

Horrible Prices. Shipping makes them 30% more expensive. You can find them on ebay and even amazon. 

#7136 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1572 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:44 AM

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus 'Ayane (DOA)’ DLC gameplay, trailer:
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess (English Sub) for PS Vita is $29.99 at Play-Asia:
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is in development for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita:
Gal Gun: Double Peace lets you edit your underwear with panty cheats:
Saya to return as a villain in Project X Zone 2: Brave New World:
Atlus USA Interview: Dance And Dungeon Crawl Through the DLC (by Mikhail Madnani) 
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires coming to PS Vita:
Bandai Namco trademarks Zodiac Brave in Japan. Also, Sony Computer Entertainment trademarks Meta Bouken:
Dungeon Travelers 2: Undressing (unboxing) Video:
Faster and slicker but no easier: Hands-on with Dark Souls III (by Alex Donaldson)

#7137 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36944 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:58 AM

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is in development for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita:

nph-thumbs-up.gif

#7138 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1572 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:26 PM

nph-thumbs-up.gif

LOL. My thoughts exactly. :)

#7139 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1572 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:05 PM

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 might come west if demand is high enough. DOAX3 will only be sold in the Asia region, including Japan. If demand calls for it, they may release a version of the game adjusted for North America, and presumably Europe.
Miracle Girls Festival launches December 17 in Japan:
Airship Q for PS Vita launches November 19 in Japan, PS4 version still to be dated:
Attack on Titan combat and story details, development is 50% complete:

#7140 ragnar14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2005 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:14 PM

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 might come west if demand is high enough. DOAX3 will only be sold in the Asia region, including Japan. If demand calls for it, they may release a version of the game adjusted for North America, and presumably Europe.

By "adjusted" they mean they need to add extra sex and lewdness for us, right?