- - - - -

Best Buy: $15 off Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, $10 off amiibo cases, 50% off COD Endowment Dog Tag, $40 off PS4 Backpack

#121 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14491 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:27 AM

I'll bite on ps4 diablo 3, local co-op sounds fun

other than the lack of an auction house and the dodge/roll scheme, the console version should be the same as the pc version gameplay wise?

Didn't they get rid of the auction house on the PC version? I know they got rid of the real money one, was there a different one as well? Also the console version is slightly behind on updates but other than that should be about the same.

#122 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:37 AM

Didn't they get rid of the auction house on the PC version? I know they got rid of the real money one, was there a different one as well? Also the console version is slightly behind on updates but other than that should be about the same.

I believe there's still one just for gold.  The main thing the console versions lack though is the seasons that the PC version got and doesn't sound like Blizz has any plan to put on console.  Would be great if they do, sounds like a fun feature.

#123 Snowball21   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   494 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:03 AM

Which Amiibo case is better? I need to pick one up to store my Amiibos.

I have both and prefer the light blue one.

#124 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:13 AM

I believe there's still one just for gold.  The main thing the console versions lack though is the seasons that the PC version got and doesn't sound like Blizz has any plan to put on console.  Would be great if they do, sounds like a fun feature.

i still cannot believe they downgraded from 8 players in diablo 2 to 4 players in diablo 3. obvious ploy, it was design with the consoles in mind from the start. i almost forgot the stupid drm, needing to be online in order to play it.

#125 HonkIfULuvHoez  

HonkIfULuvHoez

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:16 AM

I hate how much I initially paid for Sleeping Dogs PS4, yet I'm still playing it, like (not love) the game. I've started to dig in a bit with my ridiculous backlog of *physical* new-ish PS4 games finally, but I have to figure out the smartest way to either sell or trade in the ones I've "beat" or have no want for. I dislike eBay/paypals fees so I suppose it's either craigslist or using GCU (or gamestop/target?) to trade in... :/

Need to buy|preorder MK:X, Tomb Raider, Diablo 3, LBP3, Guilty Gear and the Witcher asap so yea..shit.

#126 Bombarded   Banned Banned   2531 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Bombarded

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:24 AM

I hate how much I initially paid for Sleeping Dogs PS4, yet I'm still playing it, like (not love) the game. I've started to dig in a bit with my ridiculous backlog of *physical* new-ish PS4 games finally, but I have to figure out the smartest way to either sell or trade in the ones I've "beat" or have no want for. I dislike eBay/paypals fees so I suppose it's either craigslist or using GCU (or gamestop/target?) to trade in... :/

Need to buy|preorder MK:X, Tomb Raider, Diablo 3, LBP3, Guilty Gear and the Witcher asap so yea..shit.

Any idea if the witcher 3 steelbook's only for those who pre order early just like how dbz xenoverse steelbook was only for people who pre ordered before january 20?

I only have around 30 bestbuy credit which I'll use to buy bloodborne but I need some credit for MKX. If borderlands handsome collection had a pre order bonus, I'd get it but it doesn't so I'll wait for a price drop. LBP3 and Diablo will probably be on sale again soon..somewhere

#127 Autosaver   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   819 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:25 AM

I have both and prefer the light blue one.

Can you give more details on why you prefer the light blue one? The travel case looks slimmer but I don't want to get it if it doesn't hold Amiibos as well as the organizer case.

Edit: Eh, I ended up getting the travel case. I don't see myself getting 50000 Amiibo so the larger case seemed unneccesary to me. I'm also going to be moving out soon so may as well get the slimmer and more convenient one.

#128 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:03 AM

I know Assassin's Creed Unity has a mixed reputation, but can anyone recommend at the GCU price for 3 friends playing together?

Or should I wait until it's $10 like most Ubi games? Is it mostly/largely multiplayer co-op?

#129 Snowball21   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   494 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:30 PM

Can you give more details on why you prefer the light blue one? The travel case looks slimmer but I don't want to get it if it doesn't hold Amiibos as well as the organizer case.
Edit: Eh, I ended up getting the travel case. I don't see myself getting 50000 Amiibo so the larger case seemed unneccesary to me. I'm also going to be moving out soon so may as well get the slimmer and more convenient one.

The black one has looser dividers and the Amiibos tend to go behind the dividers and my concern is that they will rub paint off each other.

#130 wolverinevsx23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   391 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

wolverinevsx23

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:26 PM

Anyone got a spare Sleeping Dogs art book edition for PS4? It's a long shot because they were the first wave. My Best Buy had one, but it had a banged up corner. Anyone got one that they want to sell PM me.

#131 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1403 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:23 PM

So I got sleeping dogs and it's ready to be picked up,I can't go myself cause my gout is acting up, I wanted to get my gf to pick it up for me, anything I can do? I don't see anywhere to change the pickup person

#132 wolverinevsx23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   391 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

wolverinevsx23

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:26 PM

So I got sleeping dogs and it's ready to be picked up,I can't go myself cause my gout is acting up, I wanted to get my gf to pick it up for me, anything I can do? I don't see anywhere to change the pickup person

They are pretty strict on in-store pick ups and always require a ID.

#133 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12574 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:21 PM

You can try to give your GF your id and have them call you to verify. If they are rational thinkers and you explain it is a medical condition, they should allow it. The only hang up is if you used a credit card because they want the card holder to sign.

#134 typesdragon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   204 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

typesdragon

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:03 PM

What are the chances that Bestbuy will ship TCC with the music cd?  I did a instore pickup and it comes with the cd.  But no more in stock. 

#135 nhatkthanh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:08 PM

#136 nhatkthanh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:09 PM

I think you can go into your order and update the pick up person.

#137 chefgamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   815 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:23 PM

thinkking hard on diablo

#138 Jimmienoman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3547 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Jimmienoman

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:44 PM

I know Assassin's Creed Unity has a mixed reputation, but can anyone recommend at the GCU price for 3 friends playing together?
Or should I wait until it's $10 like most Ubi games? Is it mostly/largely multiplayer co-op?

It's much better now. It's also not a traditional AC game. The base mechanics are similar but it promotes upgrades etc differently.

You can find codes for digital version for $15-$20 regularly. As a heads up.

Its a good enough game for $15

#139 unfknrl   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:11 AM

Question to those who have Sleeping Dogs. Did yours have an insert? I got home and noticed the top of the shrink wrap was undone. Only the disc was inside. Want to make sure if I should worry or not.

#140 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:26 AM

You can find codes for digital version for $15-$20 regularly. As a heads up.

Sounds good. Thanks!

#141 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2132 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:57 AM

Someone on eBay is selling Sleeping Dogs for the same price:

http://www.ebay.com/...D-/171701903200

The seller's feedback is mostly positive, with the negative feedback mainly relating to canceled orders, so it should be legitimate.  Useful if you're like me and can't find it at Best Buy for in-store pickup and can't find anything for $10 to get the free shipping.

#142 Curtis_LeMay   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   19 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Curtis_LeMay

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:08 AM

In for TFFCC, hope it's the version with included CD.  BBY had it in-stock locally just yesterday, but now they're all gone.

Thanks much, OP

#143 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1484 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:17 PM

Got my Diablo! Less than 24hrs with standard.. Was impressed.

#144 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5538 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:58 AM

Grabbed a Diablo today with GCU and Movers coupon, came to like 22.46 or something. Excited to play the expansion.

#145 argyle   Mr. Lucky CAGiversary!   6428 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:16 AM

In for TFFCC, hope it's the version with included CD.  BBY had it in-stock locally just yesterday, but now they're all gone.

Thanks much, OP

My copy arrived in the mail today and it did include the cd. They shipped it in a bubble mailer, but by some miracle the box arrived in perfect condition. 

#146 fatalwing   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   68 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

fatalwing

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:42 AM

How different are the PS3 and PS4 versions of D3? I've heard good things about PS4, but haven't really heard much about the PS3 version.

#147 ya_boy_mario   mycologist. CAGiversary!   509 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

ya_boy_mario

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:23 AM

do i want that Unity. 23.99 after GCU.......

idkkkkk

#148 reaperztoll   Banned Banned   3366 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

reaperztoll

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:59 AM

How different are the PS3 and PS4 versions of D3? I've heard good things about PS4, but haven't really heard much about the PS3 version.

I believe there is no more support or updating for PS3/360 but PS4/Xbone will still get future seasons, etc.

#149 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14491 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:04 AM

I believe there is no more support or updating for PS3/360 but PS4/Xbone will still get future seasons, etc.

This is correct.

#150 EvlAsh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:20 AM

Question to those who have Sleeping Dogs. Did yours have an insert? I got home and noticed the top of the shrink wrap was undone. Only the disc was inside. Want to make sure if I should worry or not.

The standard edition of Sleeping Dogs: DE doesn't come with any type inserts.