- - - - -

Best Buy: $15 off Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, $10 off amiibo cases, 50% off COD Endowment Dog Tag, $40 off PS4 Backpack

#151 AzGoat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   458 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:41 AM

I never played sleeping dogs but i love open world games and i was able to get it when it was free on psn and live.  What i want to know is the definitive edition over all a better play or should i save my money and whip out the ps3?

#152 DemonsMaster   Jrpg Addicts Anonymous CAGiversary!   1666 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

DemonsMaster

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:32 AM

I never played sleeping dogs but i love open world games and i was able to get it when it was free on psn and live.  What i want to know is the definitive edition over all a better play or should i save my money and whip out the ps3?

The definitive edition is a much better overall package and the "definitive" way to enjoy the game on consoles, for sure. I've enjoyed playing through it again even though I beat it on 360 awhile ago.

#153 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   730 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:50 PM

do i want that Unity. 23.99 after GCU.......

idkkkkk

As another poster had informed me, you can score digital Unity/Black Flag both for $20ish on eBay.

In fact, I just bought three codes of each for myself and two friends on eBay for a total of $63 shipped, not including the $6.30 I made back in eBay bucks and whatever I'll get from eBates.

#154 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

Internet nerds, what does this mean? Nat 1 and Nat 3?  This was posted on helldivers forum on PS3T about the matchmaking issues.

"turns out he has NAT 3 (had DMZ on IP on the first router, still dont know why he added second one) and I have NAT 1. Mystery solved."

#155 Jimmienoman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3547 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Jimmienoman

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

As another poster had informed me, you can score digital Unity/Black Flag both for $20ish on eBay.

In fact, I just bought three codes of each for myself and two friends on eBay for a total of $63 shipped, not including the $6.30 I made back in eBay bucks and whatever I'll get from eBates.

Even if you don't want to go eBay route. Places like cdkeys have unity digital code regularly for between $15-$18.

Other sites like new egg have put it on sale for $15 a few times.

Lowest I've seen was $10 for unity and $15 for Unity and Black Flag together

#156 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6892 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:44 PM

The definitive edition is a much better overall package and the "definitive" way to enjoy the game on consoles, for sure. I've enjoyed playing through it again even though I beat it on 360 awhile ago.

You guys have piqued my interest in the Definitive Edition even though I have bought the game twice on 360 (once on disc, then when the download hit $5 last week). What are some of differences other than better graphics and the inclusion of the full DLC? I will admit that it's a fun game once you get the hang of it, and $24 minus GCU might not be a bad price.

#157 Groo The Wanderer  

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:24 AM

What are some of differences other than better graphics and the inclusion of the full DLC?

some moderately better shading and lighting effects. But yeah...that's pretty much it in a nutshell. Better graphics and all the DLC.

#158 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6892 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2015 - 02:13 AM

some moderately better shading and lighting effects. But yeah...that's pretty much it in a nutshell. Better graphics and all the DLC.

Thanks. I'll stick with what I've got then. It's a good game but some of the tasks become a bit tedious. Lock picking is one of those that I don't think I'd want to bother with once I finish the 360 version.

#159 AzGoat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   458 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:08 AM

thanks but i think i may have to pick this up just because i have not played it yet and looks fun

#160 HonkIfULuvHoez  

HonkIfULuvHoez

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

Even if you don't want to go eBay route. Places like cdkeys have unity digital code regularly for between $15-$18.

Other sites like new egg have put it on sale for $15 a few times.

Lowest I've seen was $10 for unity and $15 for Unity and Black Flag together

You're saying you've seen unity+Black flag (ps4?) for $15 total? Physical or digital??

#161 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5538 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:34 PM

You're saying you've seen unity+Black flag (ps4?) for $15 total? Physical or digital??

X1 only for the digital codes. Bought mine off ebay a while back for 16.50 total.

#162 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4351 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:06 AM

Just grabbed Sleeping Dogs for $20 after gcu. Its some artbook packaging which I'm not really into but don't mind it being there. Not sure if they have a different packaging but if they do the normal case copy was sold out at my store but not the art book

#163 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:32 AM

Ended up just ordering a second copy of Diablo for PS4, traded the one that arrived yesterday to GS for $27.50 with their bonus thing going on this weekend.  Also got me over the $100 mark for the iBotta rebate...good deal!

#164 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1403 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:55 AM

Man sleeping dogs is such a good game,i loved it on the 360, but anyway I been in a funk lately where I haven't felt like playing games, my plan was to pop sleeping dogs in just to install it and mess around for a few mins.....that was 3 hours ago lol, really fun to play, EXCELLENT story, and a plus for me is I love Asian culture

#165 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7128 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:13 PM

I watched a video of the Definitive Edition, and holy crap are the subtitles so small, even more than usual. How the hell is anybody going to read anything in this game without a 4K display? Eye tests at the doctor are much easier.

#166 Jimmienoman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3547 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Jimmienoman

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:28 PM

Digital. Newegg ha a flash sale on them at one point. I believe it was like $15.99

#167 prelude2elude   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   82 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

prelude2elude

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:27 AM

Looks like it's dead for unity. Shows up $29 but add to cart is showing regular price.

#168 Needles-Kane  

Needles-Kane

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:31 AM

Sunday now (central), just a display error I guess. Lucky I found d3 ps3 to night on last try.

#169 HonkIfULuvHoez  

HonkIfULuvHoez

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:21 AM

F@CK. I'm feeling shitty about forgetting to purchase Diablo 3 (ps4) for that low price, now that I have GCU ESPECIALLY - I had it while the promo was going, just literally forgot to buy it. Has it been cheaper than whatever the GCU price was for it a few days ago?! I need a god damn reminder or tracker price app or something I feel dumb :/

#170 Sovietmethod   For Stalin Grad CAGiversary!   444 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Sovietmethod

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:32 AM

So im actually tempted on the backpack... felt one up the other day and i really liked it... or if anyone can recommend something better/cheaper please.

#171 Z-r0   Death Anghell CAGiversary!   169 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:31 AM

So im actually tempted on the backpack... felt one up the other day and i really liked it... or if anyone can recommend something better/cheaper please.

I got the backpack last time it was on sale and I love it. I haven't seen anything better or cheaper yet.  O:)

#172 Sovietmethod   For Stalin Grad CAGiversary!   444 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Sovietmethod

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:36 AM

I got the backpack last time it was on sale and I love it. I haven't seen anything better or cheaper yet.  O:)

Thanks for the info Will be picking it up this week.

#173 ch2423   Banned Banned   179 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:48 PM

The backpack is a really good deal for $40.  I use mine 4 nights a week and it makes transporting the system so much easier.  I can fit the system, 2 controllers, a game wallet, HDMI cable, HDMI to DVI cable, power cord, multiple usb cables, Turtle Beach headset, Vita and still have room left over.  Everything has a spot where it goes so it's easy to pack everything up.  When it was on sale a few weeks ago I bought a second as a backup just in case.  It's that good.  

#174 Gilmar  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:24 PM

Has anyone tried to fit a PS3 slim into this PS4 backpack that's on sale?  I'm still using my PS3 and would like to have this bag when I do upgrade to the PS4.  Thanks.

#175 ch2423   Banned Banned   179 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:40 PM

Has anyone tried to fit a PS3 slim into this PS4 backpack that's on sale?  I'm still using my PS3 and would like to have this bag when I do upgrade to the PS4.  Thanks.

It'll pretty much fit anything.  I got my Xbox One to fit but thought it was a little too heavy for the bag.  Any Sony system should be fine.  

#176 AirMcLaren   Trophy Whore CAGiversary!   265 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

AirMcLaren

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

Congrats on getting to 2nd Base with the backpack.

#177 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4128 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:57 PM

Oh shit, I totally missed the Final Fantasy Curtain Call sale. Bah.

#178 jazzman   Carpe diem CAGiversary!   1356 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:48 PM

Tempted on getting Fantasia, but that would mean I would need to connect the Kinect. I bought my system Day One but never took it out of the box. Anyone have any opinions on the game? It is $20 after GCU.

#179 Z-r0   Death Anghell CAGiversary!   169 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:49 AM

Thanks for the info Will be picking it up this week.

That's good to hear. It's an excellent backpack. One thing I've noticed is that most Best Buys only have one or two in stock during these sales. I had trouble finding one last time it was on sale. It was like they magically disappeared overnight.