PS Vita

detectiveconan16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
I'm thinking about getting PS Vita soon but I can't really decide which model to get and where to get one.

If I want an OLED, I can check Craigslist. But Superufo.com has one for $91, with $30 EMS Shipping.

If I want a slim colored unit, I can go to Amazon and get one for $200 (fulfilled by Amazon). Though Superufo has it for $157 and $30 EMS.

I am heavily leaning on SuperUFO, but I have read their customer service is terrible, and people have had problems using PayPal with them. Should I stick with Amazon for security?

If you have any doubts I would stay with Amazon. Their no nonsense, hardly any questions asked, return policy is great. I have never used the other retailer personally so I can not say how they operate. Amazon has never failed me though. That way if you get the model you think you want, then change your mind, you can return it for a refund or another model type.

If you don't mind snagging a used one, there are a couple of really good viable options. Cowboom is one (a subsidiary of Best Buy). Just be weary of the product description because sometimes they sell systems etc with missing cables and whatnot.

Amazon's used section is another. Amazon Warehouse deals, where I have seen many CAGs post they have got PSVita bundles for around the 140-150ish mark that were open box new basically. They sell fast though so you have to keep a vigilant eye.

Anyways I hope that this was of some help and good luck my friend.

bread's done
Back