Playstation Silver Wired Stereo Headset- $34.00 at Amazon

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone looking at these, they're a very snug fit on your noggin (I'm a 7 1/2 hat size), and can actually tend to hurt a little for extended sessions. You do kind of get used to it, but then your head feels funny when you take them off. That being said, they sound really good for the price, and they didn't pick up any echo when I was playing with people in the same room.

TL;DR - Great in a pinch (literally), but save your money for the Golds.

These are excellent. I've never used any other headsets though, so I can't compare. But I love these. They have great sound and the wire feature makes them nice because I can use them on a lot of devices. Definitely worth the $34, which is a steal. 

These are excellent. I've never used any other headsets though, so I can't compare. But I love these. They have great sound and the wire feature makes them nice because I can use them on a lot of devices. Definitely worth the $34, which is a steal.
How long does your controller stay charged when using these?

How long does your controller stay charged when using these?
I don't plug them into the controller. This comes with a USB plug that has a headphone jack on the other end. You can plug it into that (which allows volume control and sound profiles) or into the controller directly. I've never plugged them into the controller directly though.

I would but....

Honestly I surprised at the voice quallity (both ways) that I get from the stock mono earpiece that comes with the system.

It's so easy to use and lightweight.  I can't see myself  using something else.

Unless I can find a way to attach a mic to my $180 Ultrasones....

Is this a good deal for headphones if I'm going to infrequently use them to play video games (never online by the way) and use them to watch tv shows and movies on the laptop computer?

bread's done
Back