* * * - - 29 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Ass. Creed, Rayman, Witcher 2 | GwG: XB1: Deer God, How to Survive, 360: Battlestations Pacific | Spotlight Activision, Witcher 3

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold XBLA Games on Demand

#15301 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   3294 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:17 PM

MGSV online finally working. Multiplayer in October.

This Week on YouTube: MGSV: The Phantom Pain Easter Eggs and More! *** This Week on Twitch: TBA
Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP (FIXED)

Help Get FCIP Backwards Compatible!

#15302 pittsnoggle   Acting Lord CAGiversary!   2388 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 PM

Gonna pick up borderlnds tonight, any one confirm dlc is included?

690810.png

#15303 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   717 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Yesterday, 10:31 PM

Wouldn't it just be Halo Wars and Reach then considering every other Halo is already on the X1?

They said ALL first-party would be available eventually. They're probably counting on people still wanting the upgrades. At least the multiplayer works fine on the originals, and Firefight is missing from ODST in the MCC version. It is redundant, but I would like the option to play the original Halo Anniversary, Halo 3, ODST, and Gears 1 even with better versions available. At least MS can set an example as first party even if all these lazy ports are coming from third parties. They're already a step ahead with actual new features and partial or complete remasters, combined with the huge selection and budget price on Rare Replay.

SIX%20min%20WHISTLE.png

#15304 crazedracerguy   Clearance Devil! CAGiversary!   4076 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted Yesterday, 10:35 PM

Are you outside the US? It's never been a GwG title for the US.

Nope. I'm in Virginia. I don't know how I got it. I would have never bought it, but it's in my Xbox one list for 360 BC. Maybe it came with the 360? I don't know. Definitely not Oman. I stayed out of that shit.

Edit:
Never mind. I was seeing CastleStorm. I don't have Castle Crashers. Derp.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Rocksmith 2014

#15305 Mikeyjl87   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   318 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Don't know if its been mentioned but Evolves Hunting Season Pass 1 and Behemoth are on sale

Anyone care to chime in and see if they're worth purchasing?

#15306 MastrMeatWad   A to the K homeboy. CAGiversary!   723 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

MastrMeatWad

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Love castle crashers but I never beat it so this gives me an excuse again

#15307 redonkalous  

redonkalous

Posted Yesterday, 11:57 PM

Evolve free play got  Achievements unlocked?

#15308 Luriden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   725 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:55 AM

Gonna pick up borderlnds tonight, any one confirm dlc is included?

It worked for me. I used my vanilla Borderlands disc and it loaded up a save file I had at the Underdome from when I installed the GOTY content from a rental disc. I don't own any of the DLC through the marketplace, so it must have all been included in the required update.

822617.png

#15309 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   344 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted Today, 12:59 AM

Took the bait and snagged the Nightmares from the Deep demo ... with the sole intention of grabbing some free Gamerscore. To my surprise, and despite the cheesy voice acting, I actually quite enjoyed it. Looks like they roped me into purchasing it.

#15310 pittsnoggle   Acting Lord CAGiversary!   2388 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted Today, 01:14 AM

Epic hailstorn has prevented any video game playing, looking forward to grabing borderlands tomorrow though

690810.png

#15311 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted Today, 01:29 AM

For all Destiny players, even if you don't plan on getting Taken King, next week Patch 2.0 comes out. It requires 18GB on X1 and 10GB on 360 and is mandatory. 

card.png          8672117753_95059863f9_o.gif

If you wanna add me, just let me know you're from CAG.

#15312 The Ebbtide   : CAGiversary!   1529 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

The Ebbtide

Posted Today, 01:38 AM

For all Destiny players, even if you don't plan on getting Taken King, next week Patch 2.0 comes out. It requires 18GB on X1 and 10GB on 360 and is mandatory. 

I guess that's the one that replaces Game of Thrones dude's voice with Uncharted dude's voice?  Still don't understand why they didn't just give you a new AI teammate for those missions rather than rerecord all the dialog and clog hard drives.

#15313 Sir Loinsteak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Sir Loinsteak

Posted Today, 01:44 AM

It worked for me. I used my vanilla Borderlands disc and it loaded up a save file I had at the Underdome from when I installed the GOTY content from a rental disc. I don't own any of the DLC through the marketplace, so it must have all been included in the required update.

Guess I gotta pick up a disc at GameStop then.  I loved Borderlands 2 but never played much of 1 and I'm still waiting on a sub 20 sale on the Handsome Collection, maybe this will tide me over.

Sir+Loinsteak.png

#15314 EldritchOnRye  

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 01:55 AM

It would be better if it was Cross Buy permanently, but it's at least better than nothing. This isn't how you do Cross Buy, Microsoft.

It's what, 5 years later? 6? Game came out before I had a child so at least that long. Can't really complain about that anymore than paying $5 to upgrade to the XB1 version of Minecraft long after the 360 release.

True cross buy would be great but I'm OK with their focus on BC if it makes it to most of my games since I'm not buying something that's on both on 360 at this point.

3ds120.gif Tales of the Abyss :mrgreen:   :pc: ESO   :wiiu: TBD :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: TBD  :360: TBD   :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2015: 31 - Recently Completed: :3ds: Picross 3D :hot:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#15315 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted Today, 02:01 AM

I guess that's the one that replaces Game of Thrones dude's voice with Uncharted dude's voice?  Still don't understand why they didn't just give you a new AI teammate for those missions rather than rerecord all the dialog and clog hard drives.

After reading all this new stuff and watching the previews, it seems like we paid for a beta last year and this is what last year's Destiny should have been. 

card.png          8672117753_95059863f9_o.gif

If you wanna add me, just let me know you're from CAG.

#15316 MrRidickulous  

MrRidickulous

Posted Today, 02:06 AM

I guess that's the one that replaces Game of Thrones dude's voice with Uncharted dude's voice? Still don't understand why they didn't just give you a new AI teammate for those missions rather than rerecord all the dialog and clog hard drives.

Maybe they didn't secure licensing rights to continue to use his voice and the price was too high so they instead opted to redo it all.

XBL Gamertag:  MrRidickulous 

Add me!

#15317 Inriri  

Posted Today, 02:19 AM

Don't know if its been mentioned but Evolves Hunting Season Pass 1 and Behemoth are on sale

Anyone care to chime in and see if they're worth purchasing?

Don't. The game will have a higher playerbase this weekend, but then it'll drop back to low amounts again. aside from their negative pr, the game gets horribly boring after a short while, and there's balance issues. In fact as the monster you're all but guaranteed a win if you keep killing the medic.

#15318 Inriri  

Posted Today, 02:23 AM

Maybe they didn't secure licensing rights to continue to use his voice and the price was too high so they instead opted to redo it all.

Scheduling issues.

#15319 Sir Loinsteak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Sir Loinsteak

Posted Today, 02:34 AM

Evolve while not bad did not hold my attention when it came out.  It seemed well made but lacked something to me. I still hope Xbox gets Left 4 Dead 3 some day.  Though my views may be skewed, I have not played many multiplayer games as of late except PvZ: Garden Warfare(2014 GotY) and some Titanfall. It's crazy to me that I might not buy Halo 5 day one, kinda makes me feel old or something.

Sir+Loinsteak.png

#15320 Sir Loinsteak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Sir Loinsteak

Posted Today, 02:43 AM

Btw Duck Dynasty took less than 8 hours to 1k the second time and Super Toy Cars is fun so far, I would say worth the $8.49.

Sir+Loinsteak.png

#15321 Wort_Wort  

Posted Today, 03:26 AM

In regards to the Destiny 18gb mention:

I've tried contacting GS through FB and their stores, yet no one knows. Does anyone here know when the cut off date for the $20 trade-in of vanilla Destiny to TTK is? I want to at least START my 18gb download on the 8th and MAYBE play that week long event before I trade it in.

Ugh. I hate Destiny too. Why do I do this to myself.

#15322 Rop3ADop3   U WOT M8? CAGiversary!   793 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:28 AM

I still hope Xbox gets Left 4 Dead 3 some day. 

not gonna happen Valve can only count to 2 hehehe...

MtJFymF_zpsb81a7396.png

#15323 Donken   Auditor CAGiversary!   1006 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:08 AM

So is goat simulator free with skittles on 360 tonight or is it just dlc?

Xbox Live: DonkenG

Husband, Father, Accountant, Gamer

#15324 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1051 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:09 AM

So is goat simulator free with skittles on 360 tonight or is it just dlc?

We'll find out for sure at 12AM PST.

#15325 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8265 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:36 AM

In regards to the Destiny 18gb mention:

I've tried contacting GS through FB and their stores, yet no one knows. Does anyone here know when the cut off date for the $20 trade-in of vanilla Destiny to TTK is? I want to at least START my 18gb download on the 8th and MAYBE play that week long event before I trade it in.

Ugh. I hate Destiny too. Why do I do this to myself.

9/12 - 9/21, according to this somewhat dubious source:

https://www.cheapass...n-king-912-921/
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#15326 dennisb407   Orlando,FL. Welcome to the Gunshine State CAGiversary!   1914 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

dennisb407

Posted Today, 05:31 AM

After a 2yr hiatus, I threw Gears 3 in tonight to play some horde. Some randoms and I got to level 48 and the host tried a couple more times after we all died and finally gave up. That was a real heartbreaker after close to 3hrs of playing. One day level 50 achievement, one day.

#15327 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1749 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:56 AM

After a 2yr hiatus, I threw Gears 3 in tonight to play some horde. Some randoms and I got to level 48 and the host tried a couple more times after we all died and finally gave up. That was a real heartbreaker after close to 3hrs of playing. One day level 50 achievement, one day.

Do you mean the Long Hauler ribbon for clearing all 50 waves of Horde in one session, or one of the Horde achievements?  For the achievements, you should just need to clear waves 48-50 to pop it.

In addition to the other things going on this weekend, Gears Ultimate has double XP in multiplayer.  But first I need to take down Raam ...

#15328 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   3294 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:06 AM

Killer Instinct has double XP too.

This Week on YouTube: MGSV: The Phantom Pain Easter Eggs and More! *** This Week on Twitch: TBA
Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP (FIXED)

Help Get FCIP Backwards Compatible!

#15329 Groo The Wanderer  

Groo The Wanderer

Posted Today, 06:16 AM

Double XP weekend and I can't take advantage until I clear Insane mode with my cousin first. I'm weird, I like to do every single campaign-related thing before moving on to MP.

The+SCHWARTZ+00.png

#15330 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1051 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:21 AM

We'll find out for sure at 12AM PST.

It's free play for a day.  It's seems Live is down. I was able to dl it but then lost my connection.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, XBLA, Games on Demand