* * * * - 18 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Diablo, Lego, 360 BioShock Infinite DLC | GwG: XB1: Child of Light, Pool Nation, 360: GOW:J, Terraria | Spotlight EA, Proj Spark

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold XBLA Games on Demand

#1981 Tandjame  

Tandjame

Posted Yesterday, 10:15 PM

You could've at least said 42, if you were going to with your gut.

Try 32.

On a good day.

Sucking it in.
GT: thursti81

#1982 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8036 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 PM

Well, I pranked myself today. I couldn't figure out why the GwG hadn't gone live yet, finally remembered my Gold expired on March 25. Time to redeem another year code.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#1983 Tandjame  

Tandjame

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

So I bought and played some rbi 15 this afternoon. The gameplay is a little floaty, but 10X better than the previous iteration. I was actually bummed when I had to turn it off and feed the baby. When I played the rbi 14 demo on 360 I played two innings, hated it and promptly deleted it.

It's probably not worth $20 for most (like me) who couldn't care less about stat tracking, etc... but I am gonna enjoy it.

So anyone who was wondering, there ya go.

#1984 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6147 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:26 PM

I saw all those goty/complete editions at WalMart with a "new lower price" tag saying $39.96

That's a good sign. Thanks.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#1985 kcobra22   Has been playing Battlefield Hardline
XONE

Posted Today, 12:56 AM

Did someone already post this?

#1986 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   2904 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:08 AM

Did someone already post this?

Thanks! 5 new achievements. Probably won't be able to get them all.

My Completed Games   (Last Updated: 11/02/14 *Most Recent: World of Keflings - W8*)   
This Week on YouTube: GMod RP: Dentist
This Week on Twitch:  Teddy Bonkers Weekly RP Returns for Season 2
Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP  (FIXED)

#1987 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6147 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:39 AM

Awesome. Always thought it was kind of crap that the PC got the better version of a former Xbox timed exclusive.

Did they add any characters?

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#1988 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1441 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:59 AM

Only if the 2nd catalog is part of the 1st catalog.

Edit: Am I fired? :)

Spoiler

Hmmmm... I'm gonna have to go with my gut on this and say 6. Final answer.

If that 2nd catalog lists itself, that means it doesn't list itself.  If it doesn't list itself, that means it should list itself.  An example of Russell's paradox.  Yay math!

#1989 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8033 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Dead Rising 3
XONE

cancerman1120

Posted Today, 04:24 AM

I am really not enjoying the F&F Forza 2 add on for the 360.  The Xbox One version was so much better.

Posted Image

#1990 lolwut?   Thank you BasedGod CAGiversary!   4294 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:39 AM

Does Bioshock Infinite still show up as free or no? I forgot to re-up on the 31st, and if I missed it, I'll just wait until the 15th

#1991 Kromis   Für das Vaterland! CAGiversary!   601 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:00 AM

Does Bioshock Infinite still show up as free or no? I forgot to re-up on the 31st, and if I missed it, I'll just wait until the 15th

Nein.

#1992 jdmsoldier   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

jdmsoldier

Posted Today, 06:06 AM

I am really not enjoying the F&F Forza 2 add on for the 360.  The Xbox One version was so much better.

I dont even touch my 360 anymore. Too spoiled by the x1 graphics to go back. When i first played type 0 on x1 i was like wtf is this ugly shit on my screen it looks like im playing a ps2 on hdmi, and then I found out the game is a damn port from psp. From watching the trailer youd never know, they put only the best cg parts in it. Also I read a lot of reviews on how the graphics are so nice n shit for dragon age inquisition, and I must be playing a different game cause it looks like any old 360 game and not even up to x1 standards. Game looks like shit and its a new title. Its like this; I got bluray so why would i go dust off my vcr to pop in a cassette tape for.

360 is phasing out 2016 says MS. Means no more new releases. 1-2 years after xbl will be gone. That's why I refuse to buy anymore 360 gOd even if they are cheap as hell on sales. Its all gonna be gone soon.

#1993 Tandjame  

Tandjame

Posted Today, 09:31 AM

I dont even touch my 360 anymore. Too spoiled by the x1 graphics to go back. When i first played type 0 on x1 i was like wtf is this ugly shit on my screen it looks like im playing a ps2 on hdmi, and then I found out the game is a damn port from psp. From watching the trailer youd never know, they put only the best cg parts in it. Also I read a lot of reviews on how the graphics are so nice n shit for dragon age inquisition, and I must be playing a different game cause it looks like any old 360 game and not even up to x1 standards. Game looks like shit and its a new title. Its like this; I got bluray so why would i go dust off my vcr to pop in a cassette tape for.

360 is phasing out 2016 says MS. Means no more new releases. 1-2 years after xbl will be gone. That's why I refuse to buy anymore 360 gOd even if they are cheap as hell on sales. Its all gonna be gone soon.

Did anyone else get a weird Sarah Connor/Terminator 2 vibe from this?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, XBLA, Games on Demand