* * * * * 1 votes

Dell Promo eGift Card Deals

dell ps4 ps3 xbox wiiu

#1 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1799 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:45 PM

PS4 The Last of Us Console Bundle with $50 eGift Card for $399.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8203949

Bloodborne (PS4) with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181536

Mario Pary 10 (WiiU) with $25 eGift Card for $49.99 + Free Shipping

http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8182440

[may be dead] Battlefield Hardline with $25 eGift Card for $59.99 + Free Shipping

PS4: http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181529

PS3: http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181535

Xbox One: http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181528

Xbox 360: http://accessories.u...19&sku=A8181527

eGift card takes about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expires within about 90 days of issuance.

#2 SevereTireDamage   Broken-$$$$ed CAGiversary!   1786 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst
PS3

SevereTireDamage

Posted Today, 02:53 PM

Nice deal for Bloodborne, beating GCU.

#3 ctclements   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   599 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

ctclements

Posted Today, 02:56 PM

Perfect, I needed something to roll my Sunset Overdrive $25 gift card into!  Mario Party 10 for $25 can't be beat.

I know a lot of people have had problems with Dell's $25 gift card stuff, but they've worked great for me so far.  I bought Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive for $80, got 2 $25 cards and then bought this and Majora's Mask (both with $25 cards as well).  I sold Majora's Mask for $35, so for around $100 I've received 4 games and $50 in gift cards.

Check out my kickstarter! http://kck.st/WG3QAp I don't know how to make the widget work :(

#4 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9009 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:11 PM

Dell does some amazing deals but I always feel like I'm scrambling to recycle previous e-Gift cards before the expire... if only they'd allow you to combine multiples into one purchase.

#5 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1799 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:24 PM

Dell does some amazing deals but I always feel like I'm scrambling to recycle previous e-Gift cards before the expire... if only they'd allow you to combine multiples into one purchase.

You can combine up to three gift cards in one purchase.  Note that they only allow 3 forms of payment so if you want to also use a credit card, you can only use two gift cards.  You have to call them or chat to use the multiple forms of payment, however, some people have reported using multiple forms of payment on the mobile version of their site.

#6 sainrub   CAGisdabomb! CAGiversary!   1072 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Resident Evil: Revelations
3DS

Posted Today, 03:25 PM

Ive read mention of using multiple gift cards on their mobile site.

#7 BrainpanChicken   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

BrainpanChicken

Posted Today, 03:34 PM

Easiest way I found (without installing an extension) was Chrome. Ctrl + Shift + I to open the developer tool. Under emulation tab, select a phone under model. Go to m.dell.com.

You are still limited to a max of 3 payment methods but it's a lot quicker than using chat or calling Dell.

#8 SuperMario64   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   796 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

SuperMario64

Posted Today, 03:36 PM

Hmm, will probably use my $25 from Majora's Mask on MP10. Lovin these gift card deals!

#9 markbrochilll   MM3DSXL Master Race CAGiversary!   426 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

markbrochilll

Posted Today, 03:49 PM

Sure it's a good deal but shipping speed is a tossup. Always seems to be 3-10 days after release day.

#10 neonlights326   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   174 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

neonlights326

Posted Today, 04:08 PM

Grabbed MP10 for $25 using the gift card I had from MM.  Thanks OP!

#11 SuperMario64   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   796 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

SuperMario64

Posted Today, 04:29 PM

Sure it's a good deal but shipping speed is a tossup. Always seems to be 3-10 days after release day.

If you signed up for the free Dell Advantage, you get free release day shipping. I got Majora's Mask delivered to me on release day.

#12 Vigilante   Always Watching CAGiversary!   22372 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:30 PM

Bloodborne is tempting, but I already have the CE preordered from Best Buy, so I think I'll wait for something else. I

I'm also not interested in MP10. Hopefully Dell adds something I want between now and May.

Thanks, OP.

Cloud_Squall78.pngsuper-smash-bros-ike.jpg
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: The Wolf Among Us  :ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4 :vita: Tales of Hearts R

Last Beaten/Completed Game [2/26]:  :ps3: I Am Alive (4.0/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#13 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9009 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:31 PM

Easiest way I found (without installing an extension) was Chrome. Ctrl + Shift + I to open the developer tool. Under emulation tab, select a phone under model. Go to m.dell.com.

You are still limited to a max of 3 payment methods but it's a lot quicker than using chat or calling Dell.

You can combine up to three gift cards in one purchase.  Note that they only allow 3 forms of payment so if you want to also use a credit card, you can only use two gift cards.  You have to call them or chat to use the multiple forms of payment, however, some people have reported using multiple forms of payment on the mobile version of their site.

Chatting will prevent you from earning cash back through a cash back site, correct? Dell is routinely at 5% or better...

I'll give the mobile workaround a try but not sure if I'd still get the cashback

#14 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1799 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:56 PM

Bloodborne is tempting, but I already have the CE preordered from Best Buy, so I think I'll wait for something else. I

I'm also not interested in MP10. Hopefully Dell adds something I want between now and May.

Thanks, OP.

I'm really hoping for Borderlands Handsome Collection, but it seems less and less likely at this point.

#15 AstronautAvi   Yes, Aliens are Real. CAG in Training   34 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

AstronautAvi

Posted Today, 06:34 PM

why does dell offer $25 GC but bestbuy cannot offer the $10 preorder bonus????????? sony lets dell offer a GC but not bb???????

Avi of Annunaki

#16 Zexy   For the players CAGiversary!   2111 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:34 PM

good promos here but who uses Dell gcs??

that bloodborne promo is nice tho

Taking offers on my PS4 20th Anniversary Ed.

#17 fei33   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   525 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:54 PM

Thank you, OP.  I went ahead and used the $25 eGC I got from The Legend of Zelda:  Majora's Mask 3D toward a pre-order for Bloodborne.  That game looks like it will be absolutely amazing and I am really looking forward to playing that and The Witcher III:  Wild Hunt.  I am hoping that The Witcher III:  Wild Hunt will qualify for a $25 eGC deal from Dell as it gets closer to release.

#18 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   1720 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3DS

Posted Today, 07:14 PM

I can only speak for myself but i bought Majoras Mask for 3DS and received it on release date.
Didn't opt for any extra shipping or anything.

komentra.png

komentra.png

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: 
http://screencast.com/t/aBsudgNLaVL

#19 KurishiaMarurade   Krsna - The Charmer CAGiversary!   690 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

KurishiaMarurade

Posted Today, 07:18 PM

I am waiting on my BF: Hardline $25 GC, to use it against the Bloodborne. Hope it comes soon...

I have no frigging idea what I am talking about, be fore warned!!!

#20 xFatalFlaw   Dango Daikazoku! CAGiversary!   1147 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

xFatalFlaw

Posted Today, 07:42 PM

I am waiting on my BF: Hardline $25 GC, to use it against the Bloodborne. Hope it comes soon...

I think it takes like 10-20 days from release of the game to get your gift card? I could be wrong but don't fret if you don't have it yet.

#21 KurishiaMarurade   Krsna - The Charmer CAGiversary!   690 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

KurishiaMarurade

Posted Today, 07:48 PM

I think it takes like 10-20 days from release of the game to get your gift card? I could be wrong but don't fret if you don't have it yet.

Ah, yes you are right I think. I went back to check the "...has shipped" email from DELL and it is for another order. So, either I get the game now or I dont, eh? Can't wait for the GC...

I have no frigging idea what I am talking about, be fore warned!!!

#22 lakerfanalways   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   596 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

lakerfanalways

Posted Today, 08:52 PM

and of course I placed the order a few days ago before I even knew about the gift card being included..so now Im doing an online chat to see if I have to cancel the order and do it again or they can just find a way to include the gift card

#23 tonyxvx  

Posted Today, 09:04 PM

Got a $25 gift card from purchasing Majora's Mask, ended up getting the LE so I returned the game (which is a ridiculous hassle, cannot begin to describe how awful their return procedures are). But for some reason, the gift card still works? Pleasantly surprised.  Getting Mario Party practically free!

#24 lakerfanalways   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   596 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

lakerfanalways

Posted Today, 09:06 PM

Got a $25 gift card from purchasing Majora's Mask, ended up getting the LE so I returned the game (which is a ridiculous hassle, cannot begin to describe how awful their return procedures are). But for some reason, the gift card still works? Pleasantly surprised.  Getting Mario Party practically free!

Wait let me understand..you ordered the LE a few days ago from Dell, used the gift card you got from Majora Mask(I got the same gift card) and you were able to place a new order today for Bloodborne? I did an online chat with Dell he said that if I call they can maybe apply the gift card to the purchase since when I bought it there was no gift card included.he said I could cancel the order but if I do it would take a week for the gift card balance to be put back in my account is that true? Not sure what to do

#25 MrBeatdown   DumbAssGamer CAGiversary!   1211 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:18 PM

Dell.com price matches Amazon and a few other places now.

I price matched Amazon's $30 Destiny price a few weeks ago and used a $20 credit I got for signing up for that Dell rewards program that gives you 5% back (bought a PS4 on BF).

Got Destiny for $10 with free shipping. On top of that, they sent me an e-gift card a couple days ago worth $2, which I assume is 5% of Dell's original $60 Destiny price, minus the $20 in credit I used.

#26 AFRO insomniac   Sunset Overdrive - Best next gen game so far CAGiversary!   4710 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

AFRO insomniac

Posted Today, 10:01 PM

Thanks OP, picked up MP using the majoras mask credit. Would have done Bloodborne but already preordered that digitally. B

Dell has quietly been one of the best places for gaming deals with most big games being $25 off after rolling over credit. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#27 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   454 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted Today, 10:28 PM

I'm not much of a Mario Party fan, so I just don't know about these things; does MP10 come with an exclusive Amiibo?

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#28 MPoWeRM3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1451 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:06 PM

Chatting will prevent you from earning cash back through a cash back site, correct? Dell is routinely at 5% or better...

I'll give the mobile workaround a try but not sure if I'd still get the cashback

Would like to know as well if someone knows.

#29 fanatic_j  

fanatic_j

Posted Today, 11:12 PM

Hmm, will probably use my $25 from Majora's Mask on MP10. Lovin these gift card deals!

Hehe. I'm probably going to get MM 3DS with my $25 from MP10. :)