[Blu ray] Dragon Ball Z Seasons on sale on Amazon! 3/2

Why didn't they just continued the Kai ones and not started a new one

Last edited:
Is this a good price or should I wait?
Lowest price on 8 and 9, lowest price amazon has put season 4, season 4 often gets back ordered on amazon so they don't tend to put it on sale, but it was $20 at best buy once,y guess is they will go for $20 on a sale by the end of the year.

I have seen most of these cheaper

Man I want these but I'm hoping to get a bundle of them all pretty cheap, I'll be waiting

Not trying to buy until they hit around the $18 mark like I paid for my other seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are the odds of these hitting <$20 a season this year? You guys think there will be some sort of Black Friday deal or something? I adore DBZ but I don't know if I can justify getting these for more than $150, let alone $200.

And are there any plans at all to give Dragonball an HD treatment? I mean I can do without the movies and GT, but I don't know that I'm willing to pay for DBZ in HD if I still have to watch DB in SD.

And somebody on here told me these releases include the same audio options as the orange bricks right? English dub with english music and English dub with Japanese music? I thought that was an awesome feature in the last release.

Why didn't they just continued the Kai ones and not started a new one
I was wondering the same thing. I tried to watch the Kai episodes when they were on TV but that ended pretty quickly, they were censored to hell :cry: . Did they ever do the Buu saga at all?

Last edited:
Buu Saga was not originally done because of low Japanese ratings, but FUNimation is funding the Buu Saga, which recently aired in Japan. Will probably have to wait for the Japanese Blu-rays to come out before we get them.

As for Dragonball and GT Blu-rays, that is iffy. OG Dragonball doesn't sell anywhere near as well as Z and I doubt Toei will allow them to use the Japanese transfer.

BTW, Uncut Kai is airing on Toonami.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back