Need a pink nunchuck for Wii/Wii U to match remote

Alright, I'll risk the color possibly not matching and give it a try. Should be close enough and will hopefully match either the fornt of the remote or back. It is only $4 shipped after all haha.

The color on all of those are the same even if the pics look different. I actually bought a few different ones to pick the best color. The nunchucks are ok, but of course not as good of quality as Nintendo's. The stick do feel more sloppy easier, but if it's for younger kids they might not notice. I did find that the ones with stickers on the cord were generally better quality... not exactly sure why, but perhaps they really did go through some QC.

I have debated on getting a couple off brand Wii Motes, but the customer reviews on Amazon scare me. A lot of buyers say the buttons stick or they can't get it to sync to the system, to the battery packs not holding a charge.

For the price though I guess its a crap shoot really. Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

Oh yeah, for $30 (w shipping) Nintendo online store has refurbished Wii Motes with nunchuck. They have a really good warranty but usually only have black and white ones. Sometimes blue but rarly.

Let me be clear, I would not buy the knock-off Wii Remotes. Too many issues that I've heard about, and typically bad luck with sensitive elec. The nunchucks are low tech. enough for it to be a minor concern.

Nintendo's refurbs on its site are great, but there has never been a pink nunchuck made so eBay off brands are your only option.

Let me clarify my earlier post also... The sticks start out fine, but they show the wear fairly soon with reasonable play house on them.

It arrived and the color is slightly off compared to my peach remote but not enough where it's a problem I suppose. The nunchuck itself feels just a bit cheaper than an official one (if I remember correctly, since I haven't held one in years), and the analog feels just a bit rigid in between directions. I'll have to play-test it to get a real gauge of how effective it is. For $3.75-ish shipped though I'm happy so far though.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25282]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back