Just bought a 2DS, need game recommendations

SEH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ordered myself a refurb 2DS from Nintendo, should be here Monday. I have no interest in 3D, portability, or the larger screens of the XL, so I figured at $75, now is a good time to jump in.

I've already purchased Super Mario 3D Land (which I've now read I may have an issue with a couple levels, not having 3D and all, but overall I should be fine) and Pokemon Y. I figure those will hold me over for awhile, but I still want to pick up one or two more games.

I definitely want some sort of Tetris to play, as Tetris DS was probably what I wound up playing most on my DSLite. Is Tetris Axis worth picking up, or would I just be better off snagging a used copy of DS from Gamestop? Anything Tetris related on the Eshop worth buying?

Aside from that, and my complete disinterest in JRPG's, I'm wide open to suggestions.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fire Emblem, Any Zelda game, Mario Kart  7, Shovel Knight, Cave Story, Smash Bros., Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire,  SMT 4, Persona Q, and the list goes on and on.  Needless to say the 3DS/2DS has no shortage of great games to pick especially if you are new to the system. My personal favorite game on the system is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, which is a great entry point to the series as well if you have never played any of the previous games. I put a ton of time into the last Monster Hunter and have put quite a bit into this one already. 

bread's done
Back