My Ebay Auctions: Amiibo Lot/Miscellaneous Gaming Items

SpraykwoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
454 (100%)
Below is a link to my eBay Profile:

My eBay Auctions

I will be adding more games as I list them.  I have several Collector's Editions I will be selling, just haven't had the time to list them due to being so busy.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added 2 BRAND NEW MINT n64 games over the weekend.  Will be listing more this week as I go through my collection!  Will also be listing some Blu-Ray movies as well.

Just added a SEALED Dark Souls: Limited Edition for the XBOX 360.  I will be adding more games as I have time, so be on the lookout for those!

Just added TWO NEW copies of Metal gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes for the PS4!

Prices also reduced!

One of the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has sold, and I still have one listed.  I may list a third coming up.  Prices are Best Offer as well!

Forgot to add I have a BRAND NEW SEALED copy of Batman Arkham Knight for the XBOX ONE.  I purchased a new XBOX ONE console this weekend and got it for free.  I have not listed it but will do so probably tonight, unless I get an offer here for it first.

Auctions updated!

Added a LIKE NEW copy of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and I still have a copy of Arkham Knight for the XBOX ONE that is BRAND NEW and has not yet been listed.

LIKE NEW Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has now sold.  Willing to negotiate on all my items!  I also have several LIKE NEW Blu-Rays I need to list and a copy of Mass Effect 1 & 2 for the XBOX 360 I need to list as well.  Both copies are opened but only Mass Effect 1 was played for like 20 minutes.  I will detail all the info when I list them up so be on the lookout for those.

Bump

Still want to move these last items fairly quickly.  If interested in anything, just PM me directly and maybe we can work out a deal.

Bump

I plan on listing more items soon (Mass Effect CE 1 & 2 for the Xbox 360 and some Blu-Ray movies).  Be on the lookout for those!

Mass Effect Collector's Edition is now sold!  Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition is still available and also I have dropped the price!

Mass Effect 2: CE is now sold, and the Call of Duty: Black Ops III is no longer available.  I will be listing more games in the next few days so be on the lookout for those.

Just added Just Cause 3: Day One Edition (PS4) and Fallout Anthology (Games Only)!  Will be adding more games in the next few days!

Just added a couple PS4 games as well as miscellaneous HDMI switches/cables.  These items have NOT been listed on eBay as of yet, so I am willing to entertain offers on here first.

I just saw Industry pass at ebay for 150usd for the 3 days of E3 2016. he explains the process and seem very legit

Just added Bravely Second: End Layer Best Buy Pre-Order DLC.  Going to list this on eBay today at some point.

bread's done
Back