* * * * - 7 votes

50% extra store credit on system trades at GS 3-6 to 3-15

#991 Lparsons7641   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Lparsons7641

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

DP

#992 @FIF   Salty Dog CAGiversary!   2058 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:09 PM

I forgot my 3DS AC adapter. Nasty weather so I guess I'll lose the $20 or so difference between trading in now and later this week.

They didn't take my Wii without a GC controller panel.

So I have $140 in credit. Deciding how I'll split it between Steam/Amazon

Solution to forgotten accessory is usually to buy ore-owned, trade that in with system, then "return" yours within 7 days

#993 nahdah  

Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:36 AM

got banned, I'm guessing for 90 days, lol (traded in like 10 ps2's employee said it was cool, guess not) 

#994 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6723 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:46 AM

got banned, I'm guessing for 90 days, lol (traded in like 10 ps2's employee said it was cool, guess not) 

giphy.gif

#995 theking20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4693 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:57 AM

worth it though haha

its only 90 days :P

#996 Autosaver   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   823 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:36 AM

So uh... how does getting banned work? Did your account get blocked after you tried turning something in or something?

#997 nahdah  

Posted 16 March 2015 - 07:26 AM

So uh... how does getting banned work? Did your account get blocked after you tried turning something in or something?

Well I went in knowing that bans exist. I traded in one ps2, and brought it up..the guy at the counter said "oh that's only for newer stuff. If someone traded in five copies of advance warfare, then they're probably stolen..but ps2's.. they're old" So I hauled in the rest, beefed up my store credit, and left. Tried trading in another console a few days later, and was denied, the same guy even checked if I was able to trade in anything else, nope..he was sort of nervous about it all, and told me he never encountered this sort of thing. He encouraged me to call corporate, but it could get him in trouble, so I wont. I don't really care, I do most my trading with ebay, and get real dollars in return. This was pretty nice though..going to a store and being done with it all :D/ especially since each of the consoles were dirty/had disc issues (fixable, but time consuming) we'll see in 90 days  :-

#998 iNICK20   Premium Member. CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:01 PM

I don't know whoever message the person "KurishiaMarurade" who said he was gonna give me the TLOU:R code, but they would rather be a dick and message him for it knowing he was gonna give to me. Thank's a lot....

#999 Dokstarr   Tap, Snap or Nap CAGiversary!   2232 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

Traded in a total of 9 PS2s. 7 with the bonus and 2 without (too late because I just found them a few days ago on the porch).

6 were not checked at all, 3 had to be powered on and showed the they played games, and once I had to go to a different store because they wouldn't take a 3rd party controller.

Hopefully I have a few more PS2s stashed somewhere in the apartment or basement before they stop accepting in general. These are mostly all untested and unused from yardsales last year so it is nice to get rid of them instead of having to try and clean, make bundles, etc.

#1000 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2176 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:11 PM

Done 4 so far, finally found the one I really wanted to trade in the first place today. If not banned it will go this week.

#1001 CookieParty   Artist formerly known as Burritoman CAGiversary!   3260 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

CookieParty

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:39 PM

I don't know whoever message the person "KurishiaMarurade" who said he was gonna give me the TLOU:R code, but they would rather be a dick and message him for it knowing he was gonna give to me. Thank's a lot....

What belongs to thank?