"Here's $10 on us"- PSN coupon!

Thanks for the heads up! I never check the email account because I set it up only for psn.

Free $10!!

I was able to add it to my wallet. The email says it expires 3-31-15. Does that mean only the code expires then, or do I have to use the $10 by then?

It looks like once it is added, it doesn't expire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free $10!!

I was able to add it to my wallet. The email says it expires 3-31-15. Does that mean only the code expires then, or do I have to use the $10 by then?

I might just call Sony CS and find out. If it does expire while being in the wallet, Im gonna have to buy Suikoden 1 or 2 or Chrono Trigger. All $10 and less.

Thanks for the heads up! I never check the email account because I set it up only for psn.

Free $10!!

It means the code expires. It doesn't even need to be added to the account that received the email. I have gotten multiple codes with different accounts before, and I just add all to one account.

Guys, check your email for this, the title of the email is the same as my topic title. Expires March 31!

So maybe, perhaps, I have a chance, that I might if I am lucky get a email with a coupon code in it? What a fucking awesome deal you posted in the deals section! Thank you so much I am going to get 20 of these in the morning and give them to my friends for christmas and sell a couple on ebay.

Oh and thanks for reminding me to check my email. I always forget about it till someone on CAG tells me to check it.

Didn't get one.

Thanks anyway, op. I don't check the massive threads.

So maybe, perhaps, I have a chance, that I might if I am lucky get a email with a coupon code in it? What a fucking awesome deal you posted in the deals section! Thank you so much I am going to get 20 of these in the morning and give them to my friends for christmas and sell a couple on ebay.

Oh and thanks for reminding me to check my email. I always forget about it till someone on CAG tells me to check it.
Mr_Hat is back!

Nothing for me, nothing for me at all in the the last month of emails. Haven't checked it since the last CAG told me to...

Any good suggestions for me? Is the Resogun DLC SEASON pass worth it? Really just use my ps4 for Diablo 3 ...

So we should change someone trying to be helpful for a dick like yourself? Seems like an even trade. *rolls eyes*

I understand people think it shouldn't be in the deals section, but I personally believe "heads up" posts that are time sensitive should be allowed.

About 15 people read the weekly psn thread and the discussion was 3 scattered posts. Thanks op!

If anyone finds a post to be informative, and helps out a group of people on here get a deal, or not loss money, then it should be allowed.  I'm sure if it saved Mr. Dickhead up there money, he would be grateful of it, but he feels the need to be a trolling ass.

bread's done
Back