Medal of Honor/MoH Frontline HD (PS3) - $.89 w/PUR Pro (Gamestop in-store) YMMV

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I haven't played it, but i hear it's pretty bad. It's not a bad price however. For less that $1, it's a hell of a find. Each copy should include MoH Frontline HD as a donus on the disc.

Medal of Honor (PS3) - http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/medal-of-honor/76622

OTHER .89 DEALS:

Gears of War 2 (360)

Guitar Hero II (360)

Rock Revolution (PS3/360)

The Golden Compass (PS3/360)

Rock Band (PS3/360)

Kinect Adventures (360)

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember buying this way back when for 5 bucks just to play frontline again, now that was a good game especially the music. Can't go wrong for a buck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I found the single player much, much more entertaining than any of the Battlefields or CoDs. I've already got it on PC, but for a buck, eh, why not?

I liked the game. Multiplayer felt like COD and Battlefield mixed together and it had some nice maps.

Single player was okay.

Not a bad game at all, but there is better stuff out nowadays.

Think of this as Frontline HD with a bonus of Medal of Honor 2010.
This. You get 2 games for that price. MoH Frontline has a plat and everything so 2 games for the price of one. I liked MoH 2010, it isn't that bad. Was definitely worth the $5 I payed for it. I do need to beat Frontline because it's taking up space on my harddrive.

The series that tried too much to be like COD for PS3 but failed. The sequel, MOH warfighter was even more horrible!

Man, I paid $40-something for Gears 2 on release day.

Still haven't finished it. Or started Gears 3. Somebody stop me.
Jesus Christ dude. I got GoW2 on release day (in college) and barely made it to class because of it. Gears 3 is technically the best, but Gears 2 has such a huge scale. I can't believe you haven't finished them. No matter what haters say, the GoW franchise is one of the best

Jesus Christ dude. I got GoW2 on release day (in college) and barely made it to class because of it. Gears 3 is technically the best, but Gears 2 has such a huge scale. I can't believe you haven't finished them. No matter what haters say, the GoW franchise is one of the best
Couldn't agree more! Hope the rumors are true for hd remakes coming this fall.

I just got the last copy at my local store which came in a generic case. It was Limited Edition so I won't complain. Especially at 89 cents...

The clerk was like: damn that's cheap. Only a buck.

Was just about to try and sell my copy for $3-5 locally sense it comes with a free ps2 game, there goes that..dang it.

Forgot about Frontline HD being on the disc.  I will definitely pick this up just for that.  I have it on 360 already and I have to say that the single player was a lot of fun and a breath of fresh air in some ways.  It's not groundbreaking FPS stuff by any means and it doesn't have the humongous summer blockbuster action movie feel of a globetrotting Cod game, rather it focuses on a military action by coordinating US armed forces over the span of a day or two.  I liked playing as the different units that sometimes had overlapping missions like play as a Tier 1 unit fighting down a mountainside, then the story switches to spec ops snipers on the opposite ridge providing cover.  MP wasn't bad, but it wasn't special and kind of a campfest whenever I checked it out. 

As far alas the other games go, my kids love Kinect Adventures and from what I've played it's been good for a Kinect game.  Rock Band and Guitar Hero 2 are really good, but there are newer better versions, but you can't go wrong for a buck each.   And Gears 2 is the most amazing gaming bargain ever at that price.  Great story with co-op, Horde mode is awesome, and the mp was great.  Not sure how many people are playing mp nowadays with Gears 3 and Judgment out for a while now.  Most play 3 it seems, but looking at the Gears forums it appears there are still people playing 2. 

FYI for achievement completionists, Gears of War 2 surprisingly has a server related unachievable achievement.  It's where you take a picture in mp (or horde, maybe) and upload it.  That server is no longer up.

For some reason the 360 version is $3 from GS.  Any ideas why it's more expensive when it doesn't even come with Frontlines?

I'm bummed because I literally just bought the 360 version online for $2.89 and the Xbox original Frontlines for $2.50 when i could've had it all for $1 on my PS3. :wall:

For some reason the 360 version is $3 from GS. Any ideas why it's more expensive when it doesn't even come with Frontlines?

I'm bummed because I literally just bought the 360 version online for $2.89 and the Xbox original Frontlines for $2.50 when i could've had it all for $1 on my PS3. :wall:
That's how things work. I remember me and my brother waiting for what seemed like forever for Pokemon Stadium to drop in price and the day after we paid the $50 for it new, it dropped. Moral of the story: when you want to pick up a game, wait literally 1 more day

thanks OP, started to play the game yesterday. its a great game if you want to wind down a bit and play for the hell of it. there's a lot of trophies to get in single player and multiplayer trophies, so if you guys need help obtaining them, hit me up!

Thanks to the guys who posted this came with MoH: Frontline, which I loved on the :ps2: because that put me over the edge on spending a $1 for the cheap crap MoH (2010).

Is it included in every copy of the PS3 version?
Should be, I've never seen a version that doesn't have it. Also on wiki for Frontline it says this "The remastered version of Frontline was included in the PlayStation 3 version of Medal of Honor (2010)" no mention of a limited run or special edition.

bread's done
Back