Wanted: Your Nintendo Game Boy Items and related

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I collect original Nintendo Game Boy games. These are the black & white titles that simply say Game Boy on the box edge. There's a bunch of things I'm looking for:

• Clear plastic clamshell cases for cartridges (writing free, no marks) - I pay $1 each
  • Loose boxes and manuals. Basically anything I'm missing I would be interested in.
  • Plastic trays that came in original retail boxes.
  • Reproduction cardboard folding trays (I think I have about 30 left, can always use more)
  • Japanese import titles for games not released in North America with little to no language barrier.
  • Japanese Flash Station titles (These were official white cartridges with flash memory. Download stations were used to flash the cart with a game.)
  • PAL\Euro titles not released in North America
  • Prototype\Demo Carts
  • Game brochures and advertising pamphlets originally given out at game shows like CES
  • WorkBoy accessory for Nintendo Game Boy (this was a very limited release device that connected to a Game Boy and had things like a word processor, keyboard accessory, etc.)
  • Unlicensed games, oddities, etc
  • Original DMG or Pocket system that was custom backlit. I'm not talking about Game Boy Light from Japan, but instead systems that had custom 3rd party lights installed. Some people use them for LSDJ music. I may be interested in one provided the backlight is bright and the screen contrast is legible.
  • LSDJ cartridges (Little Sound DJ)
  • Official Nintendo AC Adapter used to power a oringinal DMG (Dot Matrix Gameboy)

This is my master list. Anything with a 0 means I don't have it and would be interested in it. The only games I'm missing from North American Library that I want are:

• 4 in 1 by Sachen
  • Amazing Tater
  • Captain America and the Avengers
  • Castlvania Legends
  • F1 Pole Position
  • FIFA Soccer 97
  • Infogenius Japanese Translator
  • Infogenius Personal Organizer and Phone Book
  • Infogenius Spanish Translator
  • International Superstar Soccer
  • Mega Man V
  • NIV Bible and the 20 Lost Levels of Joshua
  • Snow Brothers
  • Spud's Adventure
  • WCW The Main Event

I have PayPal, and will consider trades. Condition can be poor on these items, as I know some are hard to find in decent conditions and in some cases at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any interest in Gameboy Micro accessories?  I have a few new accessory packs for those.  

Still digging this week, will keep my eye out for OG Gameboy stuff though.

bread's done
Back