FT: X360/Halo/Avatar/UV/PSP Codes for Various Wanted Xbox 360 Halo Codes Plus.

Threadshadow

CAG Newbie
The digital codes I have for trade (Only work in North America):
---------------------------------------------
These UltraViolet codes are from Canada but it's my understanding they are region free? Please correct me if I'm wrong. These UV codes are also for SD editions, if UV codes differentiate.

UltraViolet code "The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition" redemption deadline 11/5/15
UltraViolet code "The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug" redemption deadline 4/8/16
UltraViolet code "The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug Extended Edition" redemption deadline 11/4/17

UltraViolet code "The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies" redemption deadline 3/24/18

The following are North American Digital Xbox 360 codes and will only work on North American Xbox Live Accounts.

Master Chief Avatar Armor (Male) -(from Halo CE Anniversary)
Master Chief Avatar Armor (Female) -(from Halo CE Anniversary)

Master Chief (wearing cloak/hood)Avatar Female armor -(from Halo 4 goty ed.) -x1
Master Chief (wearing cloak/hood)Avatar Male armor -(from Halo 4 goty ed.) -x1
Ghost Avatar Prop -(from Halo 4 goty ed.) -x2
UNSC Avatar Shirt Female -(from Halo 4 goty ed.) -x2
UNSC Avatar Shirt Male -(from Halo 4 goty ed.) -x2

Sony PSP (North America) codes:
Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy Lightning (Aya Brea costume)
Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy Cecil Harvey (Knight of the Twin Moon costume)

3DS Full game North American Codes:

Mighty Switch Force!

OlliOlli

SteamWorld Dig

Woah Dave!

Gunman Clive

Wii U Full game North American Codes:

Sportsball

I also have a $25 savings card/code for thesource.ca. It is only valid on a purchase of $150 or more, only valid on thesource.ca website, and only valid from June 1st to June 21st 2015. I'm willing to take a monies via Paypal offer or if you hopefully have a code or two I'm looking for. Please feel free to make an offer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Xbox 360 Codes I Want (Must work in North America):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halo Reach Multi-threat armor DLC code -x2 (not Avatar armor.)
Halo Reach Elite Armor DLC code -x2 (not Avatar armor.)
Halo Reach Flaming Helmet (red) DLC code -x2 (not Avatar armor.)

Halo 3 ODST SGT. Johnson DLC code

Also looking for Armor DLC codes Griffon Pack x1, Other packs x2 for X360 game Hunted the Demon's Forge.

Numbers after the various listings mean I either have 2 of the codes to trade or want 2 of said codes. That doesn't mean you have to have two of those codes to trade with me.

Open to hearing other offers. North American codes for North American codes please. Codes will be traded via CAG messages. Please message me or post here as rules permit. Thanks very much and happy trading! CAG Mods please contact me if I'm not doing this right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just going to give this a bump. I'm hoping to trade straight across one code for one code, but I'm willing to hear deals of a couple of my codes for one of your codes etc..

Anyone out there want to trade codes? I'm sure there must be a bunch of Halo Reach Multi-threat Armor codes just sitting out there. I just need two.

Added a new Hobbit UV code.

Just want to add that this is what is included in the Halo 4 Champions Bundle.

The Champions Bundle includes the following DLC.
 -Bullseye Pack = Pitfall and Vertigo maps. Ricochet Armor. (this pack also allows you to unlock new Halo 4 skins via Halo Waypoint.)
 -Infinity Armor Pack = Gen1 Mark V, Gen2 ODST, Gen2 Prefect armors
 -Steel Skins Pack = Steampunk inspired skins for all loadout weapons.
 -Extra Content not purchasable anywhere else = 5 loadout weapon skins, 5 Armor skins, 8 player card stances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop included the multi-threat armor code for Halo Reach exclusively, or did Walmart also carry it? To tell you the truth I wish a lot of these retailer exclusive items would go free for your game after a couple of years. It's kind of silly to lock them away forever.

So it seems that the most common way people received the Halo Reach UA Multi-threat armor was via a code on the back of their Gamestop/EBgames receipt they received when they bought the game.   It hurts to find out that people who bought there, received the UA Multi-threat and the Recon helmet.  When I bought my copy, I thought I had to choose and I went for the helmet, which I thought looked nicer. Now, I find out I could have had both! Aargh!

bread's done
Back